The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament

Go down 
+15
Azzuro
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
ShoresOfEden
SKiLL_OwnZ-
Madhatters
XXXandBEER
e8lakes
Exa
BEeeH
TraxxWOLF
Night
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Map
Shoop
Effloresce
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 pm

you can put ''because i care about the community'' behind anything. noone cares what your motives are, but judging by the amount of people who generally support your ideas i don't think you're exactly scoring any extra points by saying ''i care about the community''. most people care about the community and most people don't agree with your vision for the community. your ideas are not special because you claim to care about the community. you can stop repeating those words in every post you make.

anyway, you dont know when exa maphacked or if he has even maphacked in 6-12 months. that screenshot could be from ages ago. for all you know, it could even be fake. until you produce any valid reason to assume that exa maphacked in the tourney(or anywhere near the tourney), there is no reason to exclude exa but not exclude polar/twix/beeeh and consider excluding other suspicious maphackers. its all a matter of probability of maphacking, and cmk/others are huge suspects of mh.

its really absurd to exclude exa when
1) he didnt mh in the tourney, and hes willing to stream the finals
2) you're unwilling to exclude other players who mh/are likely to mh
3) you dont have any direct proof of exa maphacking, the probability is just high, unlike twix/polar who got directly busted through analysis of the replay-log/clicked on units they couldn't see(in the fog).
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:44 pm

First of all the only reason I brought it up why I cared about this tournament was beacause you claimed I had no reason to do so. So I really dont understand why you are surprised when I explain why I want it to succeed.
I think we should exclude every player that we have evidence activly maphacks for a certain period of time. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months or maybe even longer. That can be discussed. What is obvious is that Exa atm should have nothing to do in this tournament, but ultimatly it is up to Sidey. We dont have a court in sheep tag, we cannot enforce laws. I am just stating my opinion, and my opinion is that maphack and maphackers have nothing to do in tournaments.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 pm

everyone thinks we should ban maphackers. so give me proof that exa maphacked in the tourney....or at ANY time the last months..or last 6 months. what you have atm is a picture which makes it appear that exa is mhing. you dont have any conclusive evidence and you can't refute the claim that the screenshot is 1 year old. all you have is a high probability of exa maphacking.

its a proven fact that polar and some of the others have maphacked before. its also very likely that others maphack.

so, i repeat, its absurd to even consider the idea of excluding exa but let everyone else play simply because exa was the last one to get caught. u must be absolutely insane if you only want to exclude exa. and if we go through with banning everyone who has been caught maphacking at some point in time, and excluding everyone whos very likely to maphack, you're gonna kill off the entire tourney and hurt this community.

just dont get involved here, ok? either we exclude anyone with a history/high probability of cheating, or we let everyone play and punish them after they get caught for cheating in the tourney.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Let me tell you guys something I care about the community. Deeply and truly care about the community. Yes I care about the community, let me tell you how much I care about the community. I really care about this community. Thought I would just put the fact that I care about this community out there, indeed I do care about this community.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Amir what dont you get? I am directing this against everyone who got caught maphacking, not just Exa, but I havent seen the evidence in any of the other cases so I dont want to comment them. What I can say though is that I dont think we should allow maphackers in our tournaments. In the Exalius case we know beyound any reasonable doubt (this kind of certainty would definently be enough in a real trial) that he maphacks, obviously this should apply to other maphackers too where we have the same degree of certainty of their activity.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:51 pm

despite being crazy, you're sounding fair now. but i dont think we should exclude everyone who has EVER been caught cheating from EVERY future tourney. if exa goes down, you're gonna exclude atleast twix and polar as well(ill produce evidence if needed), and im gonna make a case for several others as well.

why do you want to exclude exa? to punish him, or to improve quality of games? as ive said, exa can stream his matches for the finals so there is proof that he doesn't cheat. and if necessary, we can play a new BO3 against beeehs team where exa streams his games.

you are ruining the tourney for the rest of us in order to punish exa for something he might have done 1 year ago. its gonna have a huge negative effect on the tourney if we exclude exa/twix/polar and potentially others as well.

we are going to finish the tourney the way we started it. you can talk about punishing exa in the future, but its not fair to my team or to the behh team if we remove players from the teams after the signups have closed, and the whole outcome of the tourney would lose legitimacy.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

I agree we need to take a stance against maphackers like exalius but this tournament will not be that platform.

It's fine if exa plays in the final this Sunday.

However, if he is used the win will automatically be tainted (i.e. you only won because you used maphack).

I would strongly consider personally excluding him from the team.

Nevertheless, I have no issues with it and the only player I don't want to deal with in future tournaments is Shoop (sabotager).

Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Always puts a smile on your face to see Shoop knocked out.

Anyway, I will stream my games LIVE alternatively fraps the entire game (depending on what causes least delay) on Sunday to prove beyond reasonable doubt that I don't mh these days, watch out for my ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Lol @ I gonna fraps ONE game to prove I'm not mhing lol!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Exas streaming doesnt prove anything in my eyes, I am sure you can find ways to not make maphack show. But yeah, its up to Sidey and as he says the important thing is that we find a way to take a stand against Exa and other maphackers.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:16 pm

nice shit.

one more thing shoop.

shoop, what do you think gives a bigger advantage to a team and ruins a tourney more, that exa uses maphack for himself without providing any help to his team, or that sidey/me/chaise/you smurf for other teams?

as much as maphack is a disgusting and unfair advantage, its a MUCH bigger advantage to have one or several of the worlds best players smurf for your team.

so i guess we should all be excluded from future tourneys for cheating previously as well Very Happy ''i am sure you can find ways to smurf without being noticed'' Very Happy Knackie knockedy knak knakk NOKIA PHONE
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah Apolar, maybe you should try it, considering you just got exposed for having used maphack yourself several times yet blame others, worst kind of hypocrite freakshit.

Anyway, like Sidey says:

Effloresce wrote:

Nevertheless, I have no issues with it and the only player I don't want to deal with in future tournaments is Shoop (sabotager).

The only important thing here is to exclude Shoop from all future tournaments for actively sabotaging, something that he doesn't only do in tournaments but also in regular games.

Other than that, gl on Sunday kidsons.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Lol Amir, yeah as I said it comes down to the arranger but what we have to do as a community is to take a stand against maphacking. Exalius have been busted and if nothing happends the bottle up frustration from other players might lead to an increased amount of maphacking in the future.
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Several times? Ok mongo brain? Anyone could turn off maphack for a game to livestream. That proves nothing except you're a fucking sad loser who think you can regain anything by livestreaming one game.

Amir you say letting one of the best players smurf is bigger advantage than exa with maphack. But still you're for letting exa play. And of course maphack ruins more than someone who smurfs.

Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm

apolar wrote:
Several times? Ok mongo brain? Anyone could turn off maphack for a game to livestream. That proves nothing except you're a fucking sad loser who think you can regain anything by livestreaming one game.

Amir you say letting one of the best players smurf is bigger advantage than exa with maphack. But still you're for letting exa play. And of course maphack ruins more than someone who smurfs.

Retard, I don't have to prove anything to kids like you and mochee (toilet brains who failed fifth grade 2 times) in normal games, but I will prove beyond doubt that I don't maphack in the tournament - and I will still beat any team Very Happy

1+1 is always 2 apolar, this is something you will get once you finally finish fifth grade.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Exa wrote:

Anyway, I will stream my games LIVE alternatively fraps the entire game (depending on what causes least delay) on Sunday to prove beyond reasonable doubt that I don't mh these days, watch out for my ass Very Happy

Sidey just found a way to atone for maphacking and having fun by that, yeee gj sidey!

Also Amir seems to support that new way to punish maphackers preventing the maphacker losing his fuck-face-smile

The output of this discussion is the following: All agree that Exa is a maphacker, all agree that maphackers should be punished, Amir and Sidey agree that they don't want to punish Exa in order not to ruin the tournament, Shoop says that we should rather punish every maphacker as much as we can and therefore even ruin the tournament although he'd like the tournament to succeed.
The final deadlock we have is: "Ruin" Tournament <--> Way we deal with maphackers
We don't need sherlock Sidey to see that we can achieve both if we would make clear how we punish Exa (who admitted he maphacked (also at very high chance that it's been lately
Exa wrote:
Exa = caught by grandma with his hand in the cookie jar ^^
)) before we would let him play in the tournament.
I'd much rather like to see exa replaced by grim or anyone with higher skill than exa to make sure the tournament isn't somewhat unfair (@Amir: You can pick your team just in time and don't even need any smurfs)

Why don't we all act like the Exa/Shoop (the only thing they seemed to agree on lately) and provoke getting punished for maphacking? It seems like we not only will be better in ST, but also don't get punished at all and will also have fun getting caught in it!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Quote :
Several times? Ok mongo brain? Anyone could turn off maphack for a game to livestream. That proves nothing except you're a fucking sad loser who think you can regain anything by livestreaming one game
orly. we never thought about this polar. u rly have some creative mind. how could i not see this?

the stream idea is not to prove that exa has never maphacked, obviously. its to prove that
1) he doesn't/wont maphack in the tourney
2) hes a better player than most others here even without mh. hes not better than me ofc, but hes better than most Very Happy

your second paragraph makes no sense at all. try again Smile

shoops post makes no sense as a reply to my last post either, so ill just leave my last post as the knock-out of this discussion.

and lakes didn't read my posts. exa isnt the only person in question. if exa is out, i'm taking a bunch of other players out of this tourney as well. and if we go by shoops notion that cheaters should be permanently exiled from every future tournament, we might as well exclude half of this community for cheating in previous tourneys. being selective as to which type of cheating is allowed and which isn't will take a HELL of an argument to defend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 am

Quote :
I'd much rather like to see exa replaced by grim or anyone with higher skill than exa to make sure the tournament isn't somewhat unfair (@Amir: You can pick your team just in time and don't even need any smurfs)

Grim is another maphacker. CMK who played on your team last round also maphacks.

The aim of this tournament is not to be the best but rather to produce some competitive sheep tag and boost activity.

I'm not going to start excluding players from the tournament mid-point for justice - this tournament is not that platform.

We will have to have discussions about maphack but NOT mid-point in my tournament.
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 am

The difference between exalius and cmk is: People KNOW exalius maphacks (there are several proofs). But noone has ever brought up a proof that cmk maphacks.
And this is only an example, nothing personally against cmk. You could also write grim/chaise/myself/anyone else instead of cmk ;-).
It happens really fast, that you might think someone is hacking, so one invis dodge or any other suspicious move is no proof either.

So far I only know about beeeh (busted by JM 5 months ago), exalius (busted by himself LOL and JM aswell) and nomapgrid (banned for cheating) are caught maphacking.

Why is noone willed to exclude hackers from tournaments?
Exalius can be easily replaced (amir had a sub in his team, right?)
Beeeh is already out of the tournament and was defeated anyways.
Nomapgrid, same as for beeeh.

In the end it's all up to sidey, since it's his tournament.

But I would rather see the teamcaptain excluding hackers himself instead of trying to cinvince everyone to believe exalius didn't hack or whatever.
And the "He ONly HaxS IN NorMaL gaMes, Is NOpRooF hE hAxs iN TouRNaMeNtS aswElL XdxPpXPxD" thing is just retarded as FUCK.
Once busted you're a CHEATER and should be treated as one in this Community.
It's insanely hard to find such proofs and smart hackers will never get caught, but WHY THE HELL are we even discussing the case of exalius?

@ Amir: Where are proofs for A_polar, Twix-club, who ever you think maphacked in the past or still hacks?

@ everyone else who thinks exas screenshot might be 1 year old: Why is exalius banned on europe right now? Maybe because he cheated 14 months ago in one sheeptag game? Yeah might be the reason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:03 am

Forgot to say you maphack as well Skill_Ownz. In other words Behh team has used two maphackers already...

Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:29 am

Effloresce wrote:
Forgot to say you maphack as well Skill_Ownz. In other words Behh team has used two maphackers already...

Can you proof that or is it only that your invis sucks because you invis every game and therefore i don't fall for that every single game?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 am

indeed martin.
But atleast you should say every name.
Jean's old account got banned also.
Shilds acc got banned also.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 am

Right nomapgrid but I wasn't even a sheeptagger, I was a ladder player and also I didn't maphack but DROPHACKED. So don't talk about things you don't know. Indeed I was ranked 10 at solo ladder with stats like 300-100 with drophack and my account got banned for that.

Btw, why do you talk about an acc that is 3 years old from me? when yours (NoMapgrid) got banned 2 months ago when sheeptag got active?

Sit down freakshit maphacker, you, beeeh- and exalius are pieces of cheaters that's all.
Moreover if I was still maphacking I would be banned right now for the only reason => I play ladder and yee you will say "u can desactivate maphack when you gonna play ladder" yes its true, but I'm still going to be banned till I don't reboot warcraft. So ye, all my friend list people can confirm that I don't leave bNet after a ladder game to play sheeptag and that I dont leave bNet after a sheeptag game to play ladder.
Now either trust me or keep saying that I mh Very Happy. I don't really care, my awareness is good Very Happy
But bring proofs yosan, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 am

I never said that you still MH.
Skill_Ownz- just told me once that an old account is banned of You.
I just bring the facts to you.
Yep, my account got banned 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 am

It is a dangerous path, whichever we go, to exclude maphackers or to let them play.

If we exclude them other people might boycott the tournament beacause it interfers with their personal interests, but on the other hand if we dont do anything we will see more and more maphacking which in the end will lead to a climate where its socially acceptable to use maphack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next