The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament

Go down 
+15
Azzuro
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
ShoresOfEden
SKiLL_OwnZ-
Madhatters
XXXandBEER
e8lakes
Exa
BEeeH
TraxxWOLF
Night
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Map
Shoop
Effloresce
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Exa

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:35 am

Nice victory, I really enjoyed playing with Amir, Chaise, Traxx, Hanku & Enstek (last game) you are good sheeptaggers and u rly make it enjoyable to win.

Just to give my team the full satisfaciton of winning and crush all maphack accusations, note that this was posted 21:34, roughly 5 min after game:

http://tinyurl.com/862wjqf

or

http://tinyurl.com/7wulsrr

ChECK IT OUT bro, feel free to cross-reference it against replays to make sure it match up.

Last edited by Exa on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

So how do we know you didnt just turn of maphack, take ss, and then turn it back on?
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 am

Shoop wrote:
So how do we know you didnt just turn of maphack, take ss, and then turn it back on?

Yes I did that 70 times, and when watching the replay you don't notice me standing still for 10 seconds 70 times to turn it off and on.

Rofl....
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

I see 2 screenshots not 70? One after the match ended. And cant you just turn maphack on and off with a hotkey?
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:59 am

Shoop wrote:
I see 2 screenshots not 70? One after the match ended. And cant you just turn maphack on and off with a hotkey?

It's a album retard, go check the link.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you can or not since I don't use it, but Shoop, why are you constantly telling Amir and others to not go off topic in threads but then do it yourself? If you wanna discuss if my pictures is valid or not = go make a new thread and discuss it there and stop go off-topic here. Noone should take you seriously anymore anyway since you've proven to be a insane hypocrite by Chakra and your only agenda is to discredit me due to me flaming you.

Feel free to make a Youtube video showing yourself turning off and on maphack without tabbing out and thus not making it noticeable in a replay, do it 50 times and we can all agree this pics are useless.

Adios kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 am

I am not wasting my time proving fire is warm, and I wont waste my time proving you are a maphacker either. It have already been done by yourself Exa.
You do not have the benefit of the doubt anymore and its not up to anyone to prove you maphack. It is up to you to prove that you dont.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 am

Shoop wrote:
I am not wasting my time proving fire is warm, and I wont waste my time proving you are a maphacker either. It have already been done by yourself Exa.
You do not have the benefit of the doubt anymore and its not up to anyone to prove you maphack. It is up to you to prove that you dont.

I've already posted proof that any reasonable mentally sane person will accept, keep the grudge you have with me out of this thread, or make a new thread if you wanna discuss the pics I posted.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 am

exas claim(through posting those screenshots) is not that he have never maphacked, but that he didn't maphack in the tourney and still played really well. you have to attack the position the opponent holds if u wanna debate.

exa might lose the benefit of the doubt if his claims are baseless. once he produces evidence for not cheating, it has nothing to do with benefit of the doubt. you have to show how he could have maphacked under these circumstances(taking 70 ss while playing at the same time while maphacking and turning it off and on), or exa wins Smile

nice job exa. im gonna check replays later and see if u hid behind my ass the entire game or why u didnt die, but gjgj.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 am

GIMME REPLAYS!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 am

I am attacking the position he holds.

In my eyes these screenshots doesnt mean shit, and Ive explained why.

What I mean with lost the benefit of the doubt is that Exa expects us to trust him he didnt fabricate these screenshots by turning maphack off for a second.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am

No more maphack talk in this thread. I will delete the posts.

I'll update the OP with results later tonight.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am

Gj guys, sorry that i couldn't make it.

Can someone post replays perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:44 am

Anyway, good job organizing the tournament sidey and cred to the 3 teams who entered it and completed it.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Teams:
Behh team: Twix, Pab, Lakes, Jens & Sidey
FreaKyShits: Chaisey, Traxx, Amir, Exa & Hanku
These players played all rounds.

Summary
First round Behh team sheeped 7.23min and FreaKyShits did 7.19.
I could hardly believe we still fack lost that round.
1-0 to team behh

Second round we did a good time which they didnt beat. I forgot exact times but it we sheeped somewhere around 15min i guess.
Note though we only made such a good time cuz we did two saves.
1-1

Third round was again getting quite close. we kill them in 6.07 or something and we beat their time with 3 sheep alive.
1-2 to freakyshits

Forth round was probably our best round. we did almost 16min and killed them pretty fast (under 10min i think)
1-3 to freakyshits

General comments
- First of all our starting grid really SUCKED balls. The first three rounds we got cornered like NUTS without the possibility to expand. Thats why some rounds were so close.
- Not a single round was complete domination by sheep. Probably our 4th and last round came closest to real domination as sheep.
- Hanku was stand-in for enstek and did very well. Especially as sheep.
- I think our wolfing was really good. Good teamwork and good communication. We were all on axon except for hanku, he was mid though. I personally went straight one hit every round and really enjoyed it, especially cuz i cud give commands by voicechat and wolves would actually listen. Also, exa was probably the one who listened best to what i asked^^ have to check replays to really confirm this though.

I'd like to thank beeeh for making a team and performing better than expected, gj. I'd also like to thank twix and pab for getting together a team who was a worthy opponent in the finals. I also wanna thank lakes who played in the finals afterall eventhough he had an exam the day after. And lastly I want to thank sidey for organising. GJ everyone involved.

Replays below: Im missing a few like the last sheepround of Team Behh and i might be missing Freakyshits Round 3 sheeping also, not sure.
http://www.2shared.com/file/ASK1L4ej/ReplaysSideyGridderFinals.html
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:34 pm

OP updated with results!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 am

respect award goes to beeeh, for obvious reasons. ill let you sub on my team next time as a reward for bravery and helping out @making teams ^^
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 am

YEEEEE sideygriddersbelt

Exa finally out of the doghouse!
Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 Sideygridderexa

Traxx "fuck this - i got sideygridderbelt" finally gets his first tourney win!
Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 Sideygriddertraxx

Chaisey & Amir celebrating their 100th championship win till the late hours
Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 Sideygridderchaiseyamir

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 am

rofl Very Happy legend shit.

despite all the pictures and all the other funny stuff, i laughed the most at ''FAck this - i got sideygridder belt'' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:03 am

Hahaha Very Happy Great shit Chaise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:24 am

Rofl Chaise. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6