The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament

Go down 
+15
Azzuro
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
ShoresOfEden
SKiLL_OwnZ-
Madhatters
XXXandBEER
e8lakes
Exa
BEeeH
TraxxWOLF
Night
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Map
Shoop
Effloresce
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Madhatters

Madhatters

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 am

Yeah drew is pretty much the devil... did you see how he ruined the last forums? My mind is still boggled from the massive manipulations he did upon me.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
dont listen to beer.

Dont listen to amir! Oh wait your a euro ofc you will listen to amir cause hes your puppet master. Anyways if you don't sign my team up then you are the biggest chicken just cause you don't think these kids play is the most RIDICULOUS reasoning for not letting my team play. Just my two cents -.-
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am

i know much about east.

those players are either grim/drew/etc on smurfs, and u think ur clever hiding that, or its a bunch of randoms/made up names. in either case, get a different set of names for your team(some people who are known for being good at ST) and you can participate.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 am

You have until tomorrow to register a team with active sheep taggers that are not made-up bullshit names.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 am

if we lack 1 team for sunday, the two other teams(nightmares shit and beeehs shit) can roll a dice. the lucky winner gets free ticket to finals. my team can play two games np.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 pm

K I post a team for realz
XXXandBEER
GuyMcGuy
Tleex09
Hirshin
SierpaDerp

Sign us up time to rock heads
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 am

Keke match-ups will be posted later today.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 am

He joked again..
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:14 am

I know - my last post has nothing to do with his. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 am

Did you alrdy get 4 teams?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 am

mr.niceguy is a sub on my team. probably wont need him, but just in case.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 am

haha:D
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:11 am

Match-ups have now been published.

Sidey's random alliance will work such that I assemble whatever geeks are online at the time and form a team on the spot. I will play only if there is a lack of players. Otherwise the team is whoever is online that I call on.

The match-ups were generated randomly (I used http://www.roll-dice-online.com).

If anyone still wants to announce a serious team according to procedure that team will replace mine.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:55 am

Keke ALL be online tommorow. Even if you haven't signed up you may get to play on the team I form on the spot. There will be no smurfs on that team so you have to be known in the community. If no one has ever heard of you - you don't get to play.

Freaky shit vs Trollpro and geeks at 18:00.

Sidey random alliance vs Behh at 18:15. (Will possibly be delayed until 18:30 if there's a lack of players to build my team from)

Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am

i think whole beeehs team wont show up.
It was more than a joke imo.
I didnt even know i was on his team but ye, i will play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 am

Please don't discourage others nomapgrid.

His team is fine and everything is ready for tomorrow.

Lets get ready to PARTY.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 am

sorry bro im skiing and won't be available. Behhs can organise their team for tomorrow if they want. Peace
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 am

ill be there a bit later. :/
People at our house and i can't go play while they are here.
sorry..
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:33 am

Team Sidey vs Team TwiX replays below.

Match 1:
Team Sidey did like 6:50 minutes. Team Twix beat that time and was forced to destroy / suicide.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4072040/Match-1-Team-Twix-vs-Team-Sidey.w3g.html

Match 2:
Team Twix did like 19 minutes. Team Sidey did like 3 minutes.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4072044/Match-2-Team-Twix-vs-Team-Sidey.w3g.html

€dit: SInce pab remembers everyones time very correctly I had to edit this post.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 am

Ok Team FreaKy ShiTS won.

Beeehteam sheeped first and did 10.24
we beat that time and suicided after.

Round two we sheeped first and did 15+min
They did 2.23min.

http://www.2shared.com/file/oX5Pbjcq/SideygriddertourneyBeeehVsAmir.html
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 am

Yeaaa.
Is there something like
Loser vs Loser? ^^
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 am

Anyway props to beeeh for making a team and showing up.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 am

What's up with behh team? 2/5 original players played?
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 pm

OP updated and finals will take place at the same time next week.

Shoop did his best to try to ruin and is a BIG LIABILITY for future tournaments. It probably wasn't even done consciously but Shoop cannot control himself mentally (as we all very much know) and I urge future organizers to watch out for him.

The worst player was CascadingRivers who lasted seconds in the first round and less than that in the second.

Otherwise well done everyone !!YEEEEEEEEE

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Did my best to ruin? I volounteerd to a complete random team with no preparation and no chance of winning with players I would NEVER enter a competition with just to help you. And yeah, when the other team refused to suicide after round 1 was over I felt it wasnt worth the effort so you had to call another person. But I never entered the tournament, I just joined a game to help out and I also had other things to do (ie eating). From what Ive heard Azzuro also left in order to eat and he was in a real team. Why arent you flaming him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next