The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament

Go down 
+15
Azzuro
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
ShoresOfEden
SKiLL_OwnZ-
Madhatters
XXXandBEER
e8lakes
Exa
BEeeH
TraxxWOLF
Night
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Map
Shoop
Effloresce
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Map

Map

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 am

Maybe you guys should just add this 'invisble unit' thats only able to see by maphackers??
So finally we can see, whos really hacking.
It doesnt mean much if you get detected once for maphacking.

Another thing: if you know how to add don't tell someone it's added => They would turn off maphackS.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:
I didn't maphack but DROPHACKED. So don't talk about things you don't know. Indeed I was ranked 10 at solo ladder with stats like 300-100 with drophack and my account got banned for that.
Jean-Mii wrote:

Sit down freakshit maphacker, you, beeeh- and exalius are pieces of cheaters that's all.

Why you talk about us being cheaters when you even ADMIT to cheating yourself? You are the WORST kind of hypocrite, telling others they're bad for something you've done for AGES, the fact that you cheated in ladder which a lot of people play 100% serious in - and for good stats, doesn't exactly make it better.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:44 am

If its true that he admitted to maphacking he is still a lot more honest than you who tried to cover it up until you fell on your own stupidity. Have you even admitted to it yet?
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:52 am

Shoop wrote:
If its true that he admitted to maphacking he is still a lot more honest than you who tried to cover it up until you fell on your own stupidity. Have you even admitted to it yet?

Shoop why are you even talking after Chakra busted you for the hypocrite you are?

When it concerns me:

Shoop wrote:
Given the recent development I think we should suspend either Exalius whole team and give the finalplace to Trollpro and Geeks or suspend Exalius as an individual and force team Freaky Shit to find a replacement.

And btw I do not have a selfinterest in this and I am not interested in being that replacement.

When it concerns beeeh:

Shoop wrote:

Lol? Obviously you cant ban people for something they do BEFORE the tournament. Are you kidding me?
http://stwc.forumotion.com/t13-beeeh-maphacks

Shoop, don't ever talk about you doing whats best for the community again, it's pretty obvious by now (even to those who doubted it before) that you're simply a lunatic driven by emotions, you're famous for having one opinion when it comes to people who opposes you while you have a completely different opinion when it regards someone who doesn't.

You're not fair, you don't consider whats best for the community, you only care about yourself, and thats a fact.

You shouldn't have ANY say in these kinds of threads, and as Sidey already pointed out - you don't, and noone even wants you in this tournament, go back to your cave bro, ur history.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 am

Yee I admit that I drophackedand not maphacked in past. So what lol? doesn't change the fact that you are cheating in dota and sheeptag since ages. Moreover I had like 13 years old, started playing ladder and wanted icons so I cheated yeee but I didn't hide it, I told all my friends that I was hacking - you didn't. It was really funny for me though.

You claim yourself being a legend etc but all you do is cheat in DotA to get skills and cheat in SheepTag to not die like Shoop vs invis Very Happy, you are a poor player ^^
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
Yee I admit that I drophackedand not maphacked in past. So what lol? doesn't change the fact that you are cheating in dota and sheeptag since ages. Moreover I had like 13 years old, started playing ladder and wanted icons so I cheated yeee but I didn't hide it, I told all my friends that I was hacking - you didn't. It was really funny for me though.

You claim yourself being a legend etc but all you do is cheat in DotA to get skills and cheat in SheepTag to not die like Shoop vs invis Very Happy, you are a poor player ^^

You cheated yourself - why are you talking about other people cheating? You are toilet in sheeptag and dota and always last pick but you have been considered decent at ladder, I guess people were wrong lol.

I'll beat you any time at ST though, you are a HORRIBLE captain and a toilet player;

Set it up kiddo, bo3 Very Happy When you lose, you can go back to licking my ass like you've done since 2009.

booyAAAAAH.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 am

Exa, I think both you and Beeeh should be treated equally and I have never made a secret that Ive changed my opinion in this issue, and in many others. I guess in religious redneckvillages like Jönköping having an open mind and the ability to change your opinion is considered as something negative but in academic circles its actually regarded as a positive characteristic and it is also a requirement for the leaders in a society if that society should have any chance of development.

Anyway, when are you going to admit you are a maphacker?
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 am

Shoop wrote:
Exa, I think both you and Beeeh should be treated equally and I have never made a secret that Ive changed my opinion in this issue, and in many others. I guess in religious redneckvillages like Jönköping having an open mind and the ability to change your opinion is considered as something negative but in academic circles its actually regarded as a positive characteristic and it is also a requirement for the leaders in a society if that society should have any chance of development.

Anyway, when are you going to admit you are a maphacker?

Actually, when you change your opinion every other hour or depending on whos currently being discussed it usually means that you don't even have an opinion - just an agenda. In your case it is to take some kind of twisted revenge on the people who opposes your insane ideas.

I don't treasure hypocrisy and childish revenge attempts in a leader, nor do I think this is positive characteristics, don't know about you Shoopie.

Anyway Shoop, why are you still posting in this topic? You tried to sabotage the tourny, you have no say here according to Sidey, and you are not even welcome to play in the tournament, on top of this noone takes you seriously or believes what you say, and looking at the content in the recent threads you are even more disliked than me atm, and for you its a permanent position.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 am

How do you figure I change my opinion every hour and when are you going to admit you are a maphacker?

Also as Ive explained several times I never tried to sabotage this tournament and I am sorry if Sidey feels that way.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:06 am

so shoop, lets exclude everyone whos smurfed from tourneys as well. why do you want to encourage one type of cheating by not giving any punishment while you want to discourage a different type of cheating?

its irrelevant which is easier to prevent. ''its easier to prevent that someone from killing the president than stealing a chocolate-bar, so i dont see why we should punish someone who kills the president'' WOtS? Very Happy furthermore, if you consider streaming your tourney matches as a flawed way to check if someone uses maphack or not, i can't wait to hear your ''bullet proof'' way of preventing other types of cheating Very Happy because what you're really saying is that we should punish people for HAVING cheated before, not for cheating atm. and it makes it even worse than you have cheated in official tourneys, whereas there is nothing that suggests that exa has ever cheated in tourneys.

lets hear it shoopiE. i've been waiting for your argument to punish one sort of cheating but not punish another.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 am

Tournament this sunday at 18:00.

Final teams prepare & get ready please.

Confirm that you have players and that they will be available. No azzuro "mommy says I gotta eat dinner" shit.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 am

Can anyone fill me up here, which teams are in the finals? Cba read 5 pages of essays just to get to who got through to the finals
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:18 am

team behh vs team freaks
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 am

Amir, I don't even think smurfing is considered cheating. You don't get advantage if your name is different, just because other people think you're shitty, because you're a smurf doesn't excuse the other team to be incautious.
Maphacking on the other hand gives you measureable advantage by having more information than other people.

Smurfing - lame
Hacking - cheat

Of course we can discuss on punishing lamers, but first things first.
Plus, in this torunament are no sign-ups anyway, what's that to do with all this?

"Yo I may fuck over other people, because I don't get bitched when I say whore to my mommy either!"
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 am

Night wrote:
Can anyone fill me up here, which teams are in the finals? Cba read 5 pages of essays just to get to who got through to the finals

Look at the bracket on page 1 o.O (LOL)
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

lakes, stop playing the devils advocate, your arguments are insane.

1) the advantage is not that you change your name and play for your own team. the advantage is that grim and cmk (they get knocked out of the tournament) smurf for chaises team(whos in the finals vs my team), and play instead of polar and jens. this gives a much bigger advantage than one person maphacking without sharing information he gets through maphack with his team.

how can you even THINK that the smurfing argument is talking about smurfing for the team you're originally signed up for...?

2) saying that smurfing isn't a cheat is probably the most insane stuff in your post. obviously its cheating. my argument is mainly that if you're going to punish people who have maphacked in the past, you have to punish people who have smurfed in the past.

the fact that smurfing gives a bigger advantage than maphack just adds on to the original point, its not the main argument. the same goes for the fact that shoop has smurfed in tourneys whereas there is nothing suggesting that exa has smurfed in tourneys/serious games.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
lakes, stop playing the devils advocate, your arguments are insane.

1) the advantage is not that you change your name and play for your own team. the advantage is that grim and cmk (they get knocked out of the tournament) smurf for chaises team(whos in the finals vs my team), and play instead of polar and jens. this gives a much bigger advantage than one person maphacking without sharing information he gets through maphack with his team.

how can you even THINK that the smurfing argument is talking about smurfing for the team you're originally signed up for...?

2) saying that smurfing isn't a cheat is probably the most insane stuff in your post. obviously its cheating. my argument is mainly that if you're going to punish people who have maphacked in the past, you have to punish people who have smurfed in the past.

the fact that smurfing gives a bigger advantage than maphack just adds on to the original point, its not the main argument. the same goes for the fact that shoop has smurfed in tourneys whereas there is nothing suggesting that exa has smurfed in tourneys/serious games.

And why again are you so eager to punish smurfers before we punish hackers?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

why are you so caught up in this shit about who we should punish before and who we should punish after? it doesnt matter. the argument is that IIIIIFFF we punish someone for having cheated before(nothing suggests that exa cheated in this tourney), THEEEN we should punish EVERYONE who has cheated before.

reply to the points 1) and 2) if you want to debate.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Can we take this topic here : https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/t44-what-to-do-about-maphack instead of spreading it out all over the forum?
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Any more off-topic bullshit will be deleted from this thread. I'm trying to run a tournament here.

Finals are at 1800 GMT +1 on Sunday.

It's best out of 5 so you will need to put aside time for this match - it could take upwards of 4 HOURS (5 x 2 x 20 = 200min / 60 = 3.3hours + non-game time & breaks = 4hour+).

It will PROBABLY take nowhere near as long but you need to be prepared to play for that long.

I'm adding an additional rule:

In the event that both teams last 20minutes in any round the winner will be decided as per the following rules:

1. The number of sheep alive at the 20minute mark - the team with more sheep alive wins.
2. If (1) is equal, the team that scored a kill the earliest wins.
3. If (1, 2) are equal the team with the most farms at the 20min mark wins

There is a TINY chance that I won't be there at 1800 but in that case I will come shortly thereafter. I fully expect to be there though.

I should not be needed and the format and rules have more than clearly been explained.

Also REMEMBER that you cannot use players that have already participated in the tournament. You are free to use ANY OTHER player contingent upon the other team accepting (that team in turn may not *repeatedly* deny the other team players unless they have reasons such as smurfing or unknown players).
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Amir just wants to defend Exa. elephant

Why should we punish Smurfers? If you mean Smurfers in Tournament you could just kick them from the game
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 am

u guys must look away from the personal interests and only look at the arguments. whether me and exa are best friends or not = doesn't change the arguments. but take this discussion in shoops thread about maphack.

onwards to the issue. it seems like team behh wont be able to play tomorrow(sunday). according to twix, night, jens and mappy are unavailable. he is also maybe away. and cmk wont play unless they have a full/good team. they want to postpone.

my fear is that if we postpone it, someone will still be unavailable next weekend. you can never trust these kids.

so my proposal is this: we play tomorrow as planned, BUT twix can use any players he want. anyone from previous teams, anyone from east, anyone from anywhere. twix can take ANY players he wants as long as they are not on my team. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:18 am

There will be no postponing under any circumstances. That is final.

If Behh turkeys can't form a team for tomorrow they may use players that have already played in the tournament (again, contingent upon the other team accepting).

That is all!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am

I wasnt even in his team, amir. Laughing

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am

twix told me to post and request a postpone of the games.

he wanted to FF but i'd rather postpone and play finals some other time.

we're still on bnet, trying to make something happen, but doesnt seem like any games are going to be played today. over and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament   Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidey's Sheep Tag Tournament
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next