The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

@@ BEER opening new forums @@

Go down 
+9
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
Night
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
TraxxWOLF
Chakra
Celestial_One
Shoop
SparKens
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jean-Mii

@@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm

That is because Shoop is interested to play on this Nation tourny and never was interested to play in your tournament.

Guess why,

he is Sweden and we all know sweden has best players (beside Shoop). Imagine he was from France stuck with Simba and Fixmen, would he play? ^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

True words.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Beer, Ive actually thought about that and I am sorry that I didnt asked you. But if you had asked I would have fixed it.
Back to top Go down
SparKens

SparKens

PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 pm

XXXandBEER wrote:
Shoop wrote:
Also, why would BEER make a new forum lol? Do you have ANY complaints with how this forum is run BEER? In that case let us know and we can probably fix it. There is no reason to listen to powergreedy sewerrats like Sidey.

Only problem I have with these forums is that traxxwolf got a subtopic for his tournament in less then a day. I never even got one over the course a month. But ye no other problems.

I'm HUGELY disappointed in you.

Another mapmaker that is completely immune to logic.

I thought you might just be batshit-crazy when it came to the map (with your close-your-eyes-and-add-random-shits-recipe-and-plan) but it turns out you're through and through crazy.

You've let the community down.

This has gone on for long enough: I suggest we (my side) leave the forums and let it die down again.

Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:01 am

SparKens wrote:
XXXandBEER wrote:
Shoop wrote:
Also, why would BEER make a new forum lol? Do you have ANY complaints with how this forum is run BEER? In that case let us know and we can probably fix it. There is no reason to listen to powergreedy sewerrats like Sidey.

Only problem I have with these forums is that traxxwolf got a subtopic for his tournament in less then a day. I never even got one over the course a month. But ye no other problems.

I'm HUGELY disappointed in you.

Another mapmaker that is completely immune to logic.

I thought you might just be batshit-crazy when it came to the map (with your close-your-eyes-and-add-random-shits-recipe-and-plan) but it turns out you're through and through crazy.

You've let the community down.

This has gone on for long enough: I suggest we (my side) leave the forums and let it die down again.

kk bye sparkens i dont even know who the fuck you are rofl.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 am

Its Sidey lol, thought everyone knew. Anyway he repeats the same stuff as he always does in this situation. As soon as someone dont do exacly what he want they are "batshit-crazy", "Hitlers", etc. He is just interested in power and trying to reason with him is useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @@ BEER opening new forums @@   @@ BEER opening new forums @@ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

@@ BEER opening new forums @@
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3