The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Explanation for new forums

Go down 
+5
Madhatters
Shoop
Chakra
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Effloresce
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Explanation for new forums Empty
PostSubject: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 am

Can somebody please explain what happened to the other forums in full? I wasn't online when things happened so I don't know anything. I agree Madhatters has been unstable lately editing posts etc so I support new forums but I'd like to know what others *you* think happened.

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 am

1) deleted all the euro admins from the old forum
2) promoted CHAKRA to admin despite knowing what the consensus about chakra is
3) ENCOURAGED chakra to abuse on the forums(chakra didnt wanna do it at first. "everyone is going to boycott your forums then". madhatters and drew kept pushing him. exa got botlogs of everything).
4) they started editing people's posts.
5) they refuse to give explenation of:
- why chakra was promoted to admin
- why all euros were demoted
- why they randomly edited peoples posts
6) when confronted, they laughed and trolled about the whole situation, and madhatters refused to take care of the issues.

other than this, madhatters has abused his admin several times before, prodigy got a really bad intelligence and chakra has ruined this community for a long time by abusing his influence. madhatters refused to give head-admin away to someone else, so we made a new forum. anyone got anything to add here?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Logs don't even show the threatening whispers. :/

But isn't #5 and #6 the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:44 pm

No, the number 5 point is that you dont inform about your decisions when you make them and number 6 is about your attitude when people question them. People who live in functioning democracies understand the importance of the first, but even americans should understand the latter.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 pm

1) Slander, I deleted no admins excluding shoop who was promoted like 3 hours later.
2) Don't be homophobic
3) I has botlogs too:
[Wed Jan 18 23:03:52 2012] [LOCAL: USEast] [Shoop] hey exa
[Wed Jan 18 23:27:14 2012] [LOCAL: USEast] [Exalius] wots up?
[Wed Jan 18 23:31:41 2012] [LOCAL: USEast] [Shoop] nm, want to frame madhatters and seize control of the forums?
[Wed Jan 18 23:31:43 2012] [LOCAL: USEast] [Exalius] yeah sure
[Wed Jan 18 23:31:52 2012] [LOCAL: USEast] [Shoop] k you go fake some bot logs and ill go promote chakra and then say it was madhatters
[Wed Jan 18 23:31:56 2012] [LOCAL: USEast] [Exalius] k
4) people* and post* as in one
5) Normally if you want an explanation you should ask
6) I said I didn't know how to take care of it you crazy fool. And obviously by laughing/trolling we were trying to communicate in a more european fashion.

Other stuff:
One time*
Its hard to give away head admin when I'm not head admin, also you never asked.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 pm

7) they refuse to acknowledge that they did something disgusting. this is perhaps the worst one. one thing is to fuck up and to apologize in retrospect, but when you try to rationalize destroying the forums, and in turn, destroying our community = you have to be pretty insane and irresponsible/careless.

this is exactly like when madhatters edited sideys post(and put his own name all over it) then tried to rationalize it instead of admitting he did something he shouldn't have done (claiming it generated activity because sidey made a thread complaining about it ROFL).

madhatters, your logs are meaningless. i have screenshots of beeeh claiming to be a one-legged, transsexual midget. if shoop really did something you would probably have forum-logs of it? besides, exa already posted logs of you and drew encouraging chakra to fuck around on the forums, when chakra originally didn't even want to do it.

but whatever. you guys though you were clever when you stuck your tongues so far up drews ass that he heard techno music. you complied to his orders, and now you're losing all your influence in this community and the whole of europe is shitting on east when it comes to ST parties. i think drew has been banned on some bots already lol Very Happy

Last edited by CHIEFHERO[SKS] on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:42 pm

I never tried to rationalize it, I just said it wasn't a big deal(and it wasn't). Also, by put my name all over it I hope you mean I put my name in a place it could barely be seen.

Me and drew were joking with chakra about making him admin, I bet exa edited the logs and added stuff to make it look more incriminating.

Don't you remember me posting the forum logs?
Explanation for new forums Log1t
Notice the shoop promoting chakra part.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Yeah... here is the real log :

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/171/stwcforum.png/
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 pm

every log/ss can be falsified. but think about what sounds more feasible:

1) shoop, who was admin on the forums(and stayed as an admin despite certain complains about his actions) and who did alot of work for the forum => randomly decided to ruin the forums and frame madhatters. shoop also worked together with his biggest enemy on bnet, exa, in order to achieve this. exa also falsified a HUGE bnet chatlog which he posted 20 seconds after i asked him for the bnet logs(he obviously faked the logs days ago, just incase someone asked for them). shoop/exa were faking that they liked prodigy all along, even tho i clearly stated that hes a braindead virus. they've always wanted him de-throned!!

2) drew and madhatters told chakra to put insects over the posts of people(just like chakra has done on old forums) right after sidey claimed that chakra had lost all influence. then chakra/drew/east started saying ''LOL ^^ CHAKRA LOST ALL INFLUENCE? WHERE DOES INSECT COME FROM THEN? XD" on the forums. they also demoted shoop so that he wouldn't remove the insects until they got noticed.

ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner: 2)!!!!! keep in mind that shoop clearly asked not to be the head-admin on the new forums. he was put in the exact same position he had on the previous forum(perhaps even a weaker one). there is no power-craving motive from shoops side here, while there are obvious benefits through lying about this from madhatters side(keeping his influence and power).
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 pm

They promoted me to admin again on stwc forum so if anyone want to check it up I can promote them so that they can see the real log with their own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 pm

That log is obviously fake, "Madhatters" in the two lines under suspicion doesn't even align well with "Madhatters" in the lines below it. You can do better than that Shoop.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 pm

As I said, ANYONE can be promoted to confirm my screenshot.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Can I be promoted? Else I have to believe my own version:

Explanation for new forums 22-01-10

It's not very sharp, sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Sure, I added you. To find the log go to the admin panel -> General -> Forum -> Security and scroll down.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

keke, I didn't really expect madhatters that he has done that o.o

Whatever logs that are, they state it was him and not turbo_12 or shoop.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Haven't you seen the log I posted? Are you illiterate? They clearly say "Shoop".

But big surprise shoop followers say I promoted chakra.

On a side note, such admin abuse from shoop... this is the second time he has promoted someone to admin against popular demand and without consulting anyone. I argue that Shoop is unfit for a position of power and should be stripped of all titles.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Whats tragic is that I actually believed Madhatters could do some big changes in sheeptag as a new mapmaker. Turns out he is one of the biggest douchebags we have seen.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm not famous for being a shoop-follower, although we're friends if he has anything like that geek
How could you possibly fake the logs on the forum? Is it hard/easy? Because I just saw what it says there, no offense.

I doubt that anyone in the public has a problem with me being admin, except of me not doing much in that position on the forum.

Also what amir said about what happened more likely makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 pm

It's about as easy as editing a .txt file.

On a side note, what do you all have against gays? : (
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 am

ayo, u can clearly see that madhatters faked it if u zoom in Lo0L

Explanation for new forums Shaaaaap
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:44 am

beeeh delivers a fatal knockout. will chakhatters be able to recover?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 am

Madhatters wrote:
That log is obviously fake, "Madhatters" in the two lines under suspicion doesn't even align well with "Madhatters" in the lines below it. You can do better than that Shoop.

Now you get the irony in that line atleast.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 am

I'm sorry. I have an HD monitor; how does the zoomed in screenshot prove anything?
Back to top Go down
FiGHt4[Behh]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 am

Chakra wrote:
I'm sorry. I have an HD monitor; how does the zoomed in screenshot prove anything?

different font...
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 am

Lol wait... you think that is different font? The font is the same, but the second shoop doesn't align with the first shoop, which is why my criticism of shoop's log is ironic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation for new forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next