The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beer confesses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 am

Well, im kinda surprised but Beer actually admitted that he removed stack for his own purpous and need, that we liked stacks and wanna keep it means we are ungrateful, watch Beer confess it all and kick me in the end of the replay.
Sorry i aint gonna make a movie about this but those who argued beer and cares should watch it ^^

http://www.2shared.com/file/NKAdMpb5/LastReplay.html?

Last edited by TrollPro on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 pm

I kicked you because you were ruining the game not playing and starting fights between players. You were being toxic thus removed. If you want to debate stacks go back in time 6 years. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Beer, i dont know what is wrong with your head man, but it must really be illegal to be as stupid as you in reality haha xD
anyone who believes in that nonsense should go and watch replay right away, Beer just being ridiculous now as it is.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:31 pm

You seriously this mentally retarded?

Edit:
So this is the URL TrollPro meant to link: 2shared.com/file/NKAdMpb5/LastReplay.html
IDK why he added random space or linked to a filetype icon (appears to be from this forum's WYSIWYG?).
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:11 am

Chakra wrote:
You seriously this mentally retarded?

Edit:
So this is the URL TrollPro meant to link: 2shared.com/file/NKAdMpb5/LastReplay.html
IDK why he added random space or linked to a filetype icon (appears to be from this forum's WYSIWYG?).
Was a misstake it was there in the first place, mentallo bitch!
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:54 am

cba to watch all that replay in order to find something that probably did not even exist.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 am

Spoofy wrote:
cba to watch all that replay in order to find something that probably did not even exist.
Then dont make such a useless reply spoofy, it's not relevant for us to know whether u wanna move ur ass or not ^^ it's serious when i am making a topic about it and i ain't gonna make a movie cause peoples are too lazy to find out.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:52 am

You could like.... tell us the time to look for? Or perhaps take a few screenshots?

You seriously think anyone cares enough to look at a boring replay? I don't even have the proper map to watch it.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 am

Chakra wrote:
You could like.... tell us the time to look for? Or perhaps take a few screenshots?

You seriously think anyone cares enough to look at a boring replay? I don't even have the proper map to watch it.
Do you seriously think i give a shit? xdxdx The replay last two rounds and Beer is confessing it all in 2 rounds Chakra befor i get kicked, anything els sir????
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 am

Can you produce the text logs from the hostbot? I'd like the timestamps issued in unix format, please.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:32 am

Trollpro still going on about this? Ye I kicked you. Why? Because you were not playing you were just typing and trying to start arguments about the map. I did not feel like listening to you rabble about random shit while I'm trying to play my 1 game a day. Should I have kicked you probably not I could have just muted you. Do I regret kicking you? No it turned out great even though we had 3v4 at least everyone was playing.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
Trollpro still going on about this? Ye I kicked you. Why? Because you were not playing you were just typing and trying to start arguments about the map. I did not feel like listening to you rabble about random shit while I'm trying to play my 1 game a day. Should I have kicked you probably not I could have just muted you. Do I regret kicking you? No it turned out great even though we had 3v4 at least everyone was playing.
Beer, u probably dont get it's serious matter and peoples should know what the hell you are doing, ur doing map making for selvfish reasons Beer, that's not good enough man.

Also the peoples who played the game can testify to me being non aggressive, i was talking yes and being critical, that alone was enough to make u tick, stop making such ridiculous exuses Beer ^^
Back to top Go down
Dr.Tim

Dr.Tim

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Hey guys. I guess Beer got a big ass boner from doing all this shit to Trollpro? Or perhaps he's just suffering from erectile dysfunction.

Well I did show this thread to my colleagues at the hospital and we all laughed about it. It's quite funny how Trollpro is getting kicked out from all the games nowdays and attacked by people like Chakra because many people respected him in my days.

Kind regards

Dr Tim (formerly Ale4You[behh]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beer confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer confesses   Beer confesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer confesses
Page 1 of 1