The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Last Sheep Standing Feature
-Last sheep standing now gets stack farm, if the sheep saves stacks are disabled again
-Stack farm gold cost reduced to 5 from 10
-Strong Farm hotkey changed to D
-Frost farm back to being made by upgrading regular/upgraded/strong farms
-New command -lss displays the # of last sheep standing's for every player

Versus Changes
-Versus timer for team 2 is now 1 second longer then what team 1 lasted
-Captains in Versus/Captains mode now get a kings crown on their sheep

Other changes
-Runes back to 5 hits to kill
-Starting gold values no longer reset (meaning you dont have to type -gold every time)
-Stacks are enabled in switch mode

Download: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/225923/
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Nice beer~   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 am

I like the changes in this update, alot.
The only thing I saw in there that was aliitle weird was the kings crown for the captain
sheep? Last standing feature sounds the coolest.
Nice job beer!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 am

i thought u did a good job until i saw that sheeptag has just become ur new playground, ur doing the possibly worst thing for sheeptag right now as it is, no offense but that's not good enough Beer.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:59 am

TrollPro wrote:
i thought u did a good job until i saw that sheeptag has just become ur new playground, ur doing the possibly worst thing for sheeptag right now as it is, no offense but that's not good enough Beer.

Ye forgot u die first all the time so you might as well never have stacks.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 am

Weak comeback mate, u might aswell take lessons from amir about how to give a good comeback, good luck with ur retarded map making.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 am

TrollPro wrote:
Weak comeback mate, u might aswell take lessons from amir about how to give a good comeback, good luck with ur retarded map making.

When does trollpro leave the community hes not very good at trolling :p I hear there's a new guy in town called FallenGod
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am

faiien-god[csb] leaves when he realizes he's going to die in TWO SECONDS now that stacks are REMOVED. so, instead of becoming better, he LEAVES like a NUT! holy SHIT! it really is a TYPICAL CSB!! come join clan eenz bro. we'll teach you HONOR and DIGNITY.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:45 am

eeNZ wrote:
faiien-god[csb] leaves when he realizes he's going to die in TWO SECONDS now that stacks are REMOVED. so, instead of becoming better, he LEAVES like a NUT! holy SHIT! it really is a TYPICAL CSB!! come join clan eenz bro. we'll teach you HONOR and DIGNITY.

Yeye no worries though eenz the runtag god known as trollpro can still runtags as switch has stack farms! So now him and staycool can duke it out and finally decide who is the #1 runtagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag 7.3.8B   Sheep Tag 7.3.8B Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheep Tag 7.3.8B
Page 1 of 1