The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?

Go down 
+5
Celestial_One
TraxxWOLF
Map
TrollPro
Shoop
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Vote!
TraxxWOLF
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
CMK
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Nightmare[behh]
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Trollpro
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Pab[behh]
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Someone else
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Pab

Pab

Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 am

you can not prove either that you are the best
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Pab wrote:
you can not prove either that you are the best
The votes just did bra. U got 0 votes? Very Happy the alternative can be anyone so i will be at top xD.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 pm

the ''someone else'' option is trash. people click that so that they can see the result without their own input. there is noone else thats active in ST thats better wolf than everyone on this list.

seems like trollpro wins the vote then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am

The vote prove nothing because people who voted for u is to mock you or was smurf

I dont give a shit to get 0 vote because i know obviously im not the best wolf in STC

They are much people who are better wolf than you trollpro, same people who dont play are still better if they come back

Youre brain are just fucked, you are a decent wolf, but not the best lol
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:04 am

Pab wrote:
The vote prove nothing because people who voted for u is to mock you or was smurf

I dont give a shit to get 0 vote because i know obviously im not the best wolf in STC

They are much people who are better wolf than you trollpro, same people who dont play are still better if they come back

Youre brain are just fucked, you are a decent wolf, but not the best lol
Who are the much people in stc? Nightmare or Traxx??? Is that much u think? please tell who is, give me someone els than Night and Traxx and besides how is it to mock 'ME' that peops vote for me? xD It makes absolutely no sense :-)
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 am

Quote :
the ''someone else'' option is trash. people click that so that they can see the result without their own input.
Maybe kids with half a brain.
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Iq03u
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 am

Chakra wrote:
Quote :
the ''someone else'' option is trash. people click that so that they can see the result without their own input.
Maybe kids with half a brain.
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Iq03u
Your evel smiley tells me u dont want me any good ...
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 pm

easy
Chaise traxx steko me night shoop cmk amir are better wolves
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Pab wrote:
easy
Pab your the worst wolf in the community, plus the worst runtagger in the world. Easy peacy!
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 am

TrollPro wrote:
Pab wrote:
easy
Pab your the worst wolf in the community, plus the worst runtagger in the world. Easy peacy!

yeye you say it, but people dont care of youre opinion
only dark_exodus and pro-sh4p csber rank u rank one because u can trick at grr map lol^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2