The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?

Go down 
+5
Celestial_One
TraxxWOLF
Map
TrollPro
Shoop
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Vote!
TraxxWOLF
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_lcap15%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
CMK
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_lcap10%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Nightmare[behh]
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_lcap15%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Trollpro
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_lcap25%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Pab[behh]
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_lcap5%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Someone else
Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_lcap30%Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:18 am

Lets end this discussion once and for all. ^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:47 am

It's absurd to even include Traxx and Pab, i alrdy gave a replay where i outshined them and if they are being voted for then it's only by people who favour them.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:50 am

I didnt watch the replay, but even if you did outshine them one game doesnt say a lot. Everyone have bad games and everyone have good ones. You have to look at overall performance.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 am

No1 outshined in that replay, trollpro. ^^

Probably you should say, that people are not allowed to vote for themself? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 am

Shoop wrote:
I didnt watch the replay, but even if you did outshine them one game doesnt say a lot. Everyone have bad games and everyone have good ones. You have to look at overall performance.
Well i can alrdy tell you so far that i know that better than you lol, u play dota and i sheeptag. The replay shown is what they do each game.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 am

Mappy. wrote:
No1 outshined in that replay, trollpro. ^^

Probably you should say, that people are not allowed to vote for themself? Very Happy
Wanna stick to the topic or fuck out lol??? I dont remember you saying anything constructive here in the past.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 am

Trollpro,
You are basing that you are better than me on "one game u published replay on" and "traxx throw many golems and miss".

2on4 fun games and me missing golems in joxxern 3on5 isn't really a way to judge.

Thing is, as soon as it gets to SERIOUS gaming the tier 1 players outshine everyone in both wolfing and sheeping, its sheeptag intelligence.

Me, night and CMK are therefore the best wolves in the active ST community.
Watch replays from STWC, Sidey grid TouRNy, BoTR or what ever.

Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am

TraxxWOLF wrote:
Trollpro,
You are basing that you are better than me on "one game u published replay on" and "traxx throw many golems and miss".

2on4 fun games and me missing golems in joxxern 3on5 isn't really a way to judge.

Thing is, as soon as it gets to SERIOUS gaming the tier 1 players outshine everyone in both wolfing and sheeping, its sheeptag intelligence.

Smile
No i based my opinion on way more games, u usually stick to the golems, u kill with 60% of them and miss with 40% in my opinion, and when i iso, 10% gets out which includes u night and pab. But ofc i was wrong if u can do better. But u just have to prove it then.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 pm

TraxxWOLF wrote:
Trollpro,

Smile
So your also saying that the one who is better as sheep is the one who also are better in wolfing or wtf? I believe u can do better than the shit i have seen from you but i wouldnt EVER under any circumstances rate u over me by high if u actually are better.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 pm

The people who voted somebody else, write who you voted for. I wanna know what other names there are around these days. ^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Lol, I meant the alternative "someone else". ^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 am

Shoop wrote:
Lol, I meant the alternative "someone else". ^^

Ah, sorrry. My Bad. :p
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:43 am

Someone else
Back to top Go down
George W. Bush

George W. Bush

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 pm

There is no doubt. Trollpro is the best.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 am

Who voted for Trollpro? clown
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 am

Map wrote:
If your sad then fuck off lol. U had your vote and if i get most votes then i'm considered best even if i aint.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:54 am

TrollPro wrote:
Map wrote:
If your sad then fuck off lol. U had your vote and if i get most votes then i'm considered best even if i aint.

Do you just realise that there is atleast 2 smurf who voted for u and the 3 others is for fun?

Dont you see that people who say your rank one is ironic ?

Its sad for you LOL^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 am

Pab wrote:
TrollPro wrote:
Map wrote:

Do you just realise that there is atleast 2 smurf who voted for u and the 3 others is for fun?

Dont you see that people who say your rank one is ironic ?

Its sad for you LOL^^
No i realize it's smurfs and max two of them. Sad for you is that the one with the most votes win this and if it's ironic or not then peops had the chance so ofc i'll run off with victory if the votes say yes. Whatever u say cannot influenze the situation anyway.

Last edited by TrollPro on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am

That were just a question. Not to flame you or your skills.

Trollpro is right. Votes say no but we can't give you that title by 14 ppl who voted..
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Map wrote:

Trollpro is right. Votes say no but we can't give you that title by 14 ppl who voted..
It must suck to have no influenze at all? xD, u decide absolutely nothing my good friend and i misstyped in my reply to Pab but its time to get over yourself brother.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm

TrollPro wrote:
Map wrote:

It must suck to have no influenze at all? xD, u decide absolutely nothing my good friend and i misstyped in my reply to Pab but its time to get over yourself brother.

I know because every retard who is very good at sheep tag has influence. EVEN if he only talks trash..
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm

lol trollpro
you have 0 power in STC
you have 0 influence in STC

Tbh, much legends call them rank one (steko, night, cmk...) and we can say its bcs yes, they are pro and we cant rlly rank one before one other (for example who is better steko or cmk? thats hard to say)
But you you call yourself rank 1 ? LOL^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:35 am

Pab wrote:
lol trollpro
you have 0 power in STC

Tbh, much legends call them rank one (steko, night, cmk...) and we can say its bcs yes, they are pro and we cant rlly rank one before one other (for example who is better steko or cmk? thats hard to say)

I think that Trollpro has more influence than some of us, he has more than you too..

100% Cmk.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 am

Pab wrote:
lol trollpro
you have 0 power in STC

I dont have power but i got influenze since i am the one who plays the most, host the most. Your just the one claiming your better than me at everything and u cannot even prove it, Cya in hell bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?   Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best wolf in the active ST Community?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next