The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

State of the community

Go down 
+3
ShoresOfEden
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Lovee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovee

Lovee

State of the community Empty
PostSubject: State of the community   State of the community EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Hey guys I got a key and I downloaded Warcraft III again,

I had a wonder around the channels and '/profiled' some people and I think I have a good idea for the current state of the community;

There is WhiS, Behh, CsB, SuP? and all of these clans are disorganized, practically doing nothing and are serving no purpose?... Correct?

Anyway that was a rhetorical question because you and I already know the answer, so I am just wondering how active people are and why are you all still in different clans when there is so few of you doing so little? I think we should try re-arrange what is going on.

I have tried to ignite the community in the past by promoting competition, it didn't really work. I mean the tournaments were played out and I had a lot of fun but at the end of the day none of you guys are confident enough with your skill that you would actually compete for a prize. The reason I realized this is because I recently challenged the 'Sheep Tag LegendS' to a bo5 with a cash prize, and I still haven't heard anything back!? I mean... The 1337 of the community not even accepting an opportunity to win money for what they think they are the best at.

Anyway I am getting off the point, from what I can see, read and hear from the European Sheep Tag community has become a bunch of World War 2 Veterans living in Old People Homes. You guys are just sitting in your clan channels (Never competing so why do you guys even have clans?) and are all to lazy to try and do something productive for the community.

So I don't know what the reason is that you guys have become... old people; just sitting around talking about stories explaining how you were the best at one point. I hope you guys realize that sheep tag isn't a fucking individual game, the amount of ranking postings I see are stupid and illogical and MOST OF THEM come from the 'Sheep Tag LegendS' or 1337 of the community.

Anyway I am a busy boy these days, and I am 6 hours behind your guys time zone but I am still going to log on and play with you guys. Honestly I would of loved this post to be about change and how the future of the sheep tag community is bright. But we all know that you guys just can't be fucked to do anything, so I hope that you can see what you are now.

In my opinion change is good; I see no point for having your clans (other than historic meaning like behh) because you don't do anything. You guys really don't. And I know that we are fully capable of having some fun! When you guys finally decide that sitting in your channels is getting boring and we actually want to make some progress in the community; you have mine (and im sure some other people) 100% support.

So HEY! Everyone, I hope to play a game with you soon.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

the reason noone takes 30 dollars from you in a heartbeat is because the prize doesn't match the effort(and possible consequence of losing and having to waste time setting up a paypal and sending u cash). ''admiration and respect'' gives me much more satisfaction than 30 dollars, and i dont get any of that beating larry(after a huge period of inactivity) together with the best players in this community. it has nothing to do with not being confident in ones abilities.

recruiting is also a hopeless story with way too much effort for the benefit. noone who has limited time and is reasonable is going to spend time playing with randoms, trying to recruit them.

your intentions are good larry but your ideas are crazy as baby seal shit. dangling enough money for 2-3 kebabs infront of our faces won't lead you anywhere. respect for trying tho.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I'll take your money larry. I just cba put money of my own in but yeee if u provide all the prize money with ur own cash i don't see why i shouldn't take that piggybank Laughing .

Anyway we're having a tourney as we speak. Played half finals yesterday and finals look like they will be a great match. If this tourney is a success i dont see why we cant have another one like it.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 am

As i see, behh got enough players now. So i left to join a new mission with Shoop & CasCadingRiver - Clan SuP
The mission is to start recruiting people, who like to play sheep tag and not only sheep, wolf also.
If they are not some immature people like GrrWOLF or who ever.

If this mission works, we would have much more players who will learn and become 'decent' in some months ( if they get trained well )

by the way Larry.
My new account is Da_MapsteR[behh]

Back to top Go down
TayVaNo

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 am

So true!

What we need is a decent Team, including an organizer, someone who creates a Website, someone who Commentate + Stream ST Tours etc...

It won't be that easy to add prices because there are always Teams, and who gets the Price then?

Anyway i like your idea, if theres finally something interesting in ST i might start playing again, and i think alot more players will follow.

Back to top Go down
Lovee

Lovee

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:13 am

Quote :
your intentions are good larry but your ideas are crazy as baby seal shit. dangling enough money for 2-3 kebabs infront of our faces won't lead you anywhere. respect for trying tho.

Ok Amir, the fact that you completely didn't understand my post just kinda proves my post; how lazy and ratshit all of you guys are. The MONEY is not incentive to PLAY SHEEP TAG, you should already have that since you guys play it all day. It's an incentive to WIN. I play for my Starcraft II team in daily tournaments for money, clan wars for money and King Of The Hills for money - and Amir it isn't that hard. You just have to try to productive and organized for once <3

I hope anyone else who reads this thread doesn't try be like Amir and disregard everything that has been said, hes a sad fucker. Let him be a sad fucker I don't care, I just won't invite him when I start a sick sheep tag tournament for money!

The mission is not to start recruiting, because you can't start expanding a community until it is organized; which this one is not. I really don't understand why people like Amir posts on these forums when they're less productive than they were 4/5 years ago. I work every afternoon/weekends, I go to college every morning and inbetween that I have to get high, get fucked up and tend to my girlfriend. So I'm sorry if everything is a little too much "effort" for you guys, but not only do I have time to continue with my SC2 Career I even have time to post on here; and play some Warcraft now.

You guys spent too long complaining and accusing instead of being productive and now the community has turned into a sewer. You can't expect any less you're a bunch of useless faggots lol (Not all of you).

Anyway technology has allowed us to make ANYTHING public, we could stream/commentate/analyze games LIVE to any amount of people through streaming. It's easy to get cash prizes for tournaments, but the weird thing is... In Starcraft it's harder getting the cash prizes than the players. But in the sheep tag community it's brick walls like Amir (who think everything is
Quote :
way too much effort
).

IF YOU WANT SHEEP TAG TO GROW, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Or at least lets have some fucking fun while it still lasts, is sitting in your channels really that fun?...

Quote :
What we need is a decent Team, including an organizer, someone who creates a Website, someone who Commentate + Stream ST Tours etc...

TayVano you see the light, you are indeed a smart motherfucker. The sick thing is dude that these people exist! I am happy to do all of these things and I'm sure people like... Runemining, the behh guys, maybe even Exalius would want to; but the problem is the current 'Sheep Tag LegendS' or 1337 of the community (bunch of hopeless fools if you ask me) are extremely hard to work with and have no experience in a real gaming community.

Look to whoever is reading this thread, don't take this as a insult to the sheep tag community; because if it wasn't for you all it wouldn't still be around. I am saying these things because people are hopeless, reckless and lazy, and they are still THE SAME AFTER 5 YEARS. I'm not saying we start a new team and mass recruit, I'm just saying if you guys are too fucking lazy to do any of this, how about you actually show some balls and we'll have some fun in a tournament?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 am

So organize a tournament then and stop whining? I am focusing on the parts of sheep tag I think I am best at, such as comming up with ideas for the map. But if you want people to respect you as an arranger, maybe you should show a little more respect yourself for the people who are currently doing a lot of things for this community instead of just trashing everything? Offer a better alternative or stfu.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 am

larry, i was being nice to you in my last post. normally i would tear up clowns like you.

do something yourself or get lost. everyone who posts on this forum is helping the community more than you and your 20 dollar prize intended tourneys which are never going to happen. and to have the nerve to come here after being inactive for years and call the people who have been a positive force in this community for almost a decade for ''lazy unproductive blablalba''... wwttf is wrong with you? i should spank you like the crazy cockroach chickenshit you are.
Back to top Go down
Lovee

Lovee

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 am

It's pretty simple guys,

If you read my posts I don't say I wanted change and I never HATED on you guys; because you kept it alive.

Sadly there is a difference between keeping something alive and having it grow. You guys do what you want, I am sorry if I offended you. I think that I have too much to work on in SC2 than in Sheep Tag, it's a nicer community and the people are much more productive. GLHF!
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:22 pm

It isn't that you don't have enough time. Most of you are all too lazy to recruit and think too highly of yourselves. Amir, Sidey and Shoop are the greatest examples of what I had said in my last sentence. Perfect analogy Larry, it's sad but true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

we have a good reason to think highly of ourselves: we offer tremendous value to this community and have done so throughout the ~20 years of community-time we have combined. you two havent done shit in comparison, and you think you can come here and expect ANYTHING from us other than to lick our shoes like baby seals looking for dinner?

wake up kidsens ^^ ive explained that recruiting doesn't work and that it isn't worth the invested time in this day and age. if you think you can recruit, go do it urself instead of begging others to do it for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the community   State of the community Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the community
Page 1 of 1