The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shitty community

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Literally if this community was in charge of anything they would fucking destroy it, and no one will know whether it was done on purpose or not. There are no role models, and hardly anyone is actually productive in helping increase the sheep tag population. Come at me. bros.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:23 pm

i totally agree.

tollison has done so much more for the stc than european stars like chaise, shoop, sidey, exa and myself, both in terms of contributing with ideas for improvement and attracting new players, as well as generally contributing to the fun and uniqueness of this community.

people like myself and shoop blend amongst the masses. we are average joes. 2x captain fuckwad right here. tollison, on the other hand, is the embodiment of uniqueness and charisma. he has attracted so many new players to this game that we should be kissing his feet.

there should have been more people like tollison around, who are great role models and help alot with improving this community. getting sick of ppl like exa and chaise who sit on their fat asses and dont do shit.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm

yo tollison honestly u are the most fail troll to ever exist LOL I don't blame the idiot though, he was born and raised in texas, the shittiest state of america
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:24 am

If there weren't sarcastic and overly dramatic people like Amir in this community the community would be a much more bearable place. You third world piece of shit go play in the mud or something.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:46 am

Third world? He lives in Scandinavia lol. What Mexico is to you Texas is to us except instead of Taco-salesmen there are rednecks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:39 am

I'd rather be a redneck than a palepussy, Shoop. The only tough people that live in the cold are Russians. The rest of the tough people live in Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. I'll hand it to Sweden though. Some of the hottest women on the planet come from there.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:53 am

Yeah ok you go to a party with Russians and rednecks Ill go to a party with Scandinavians and people from New York and California. ^^
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:36 am

tollison you can say what you want, but its quite opposite in reality. people like you are what hinders development.

1. you play for years and you never improve. new people have nothing to learn from you.
2. you dont attract any new players (you need to be skilled like me to attract).
3. you rarely say anything interesting (0 attraction to outsiders, arguably a negative effect).

people like you have been chased off europe by hordes of angry mobs with burning torches. you're a baby-frankenstein. drew welcomes people like you with open arms because you're easy to controll with a compliment and 2-3 smileys per day.

keeping this difference in mind (east welcomes tollison-types, while europe generally trashes them), take a look at how our realms have developed through history(hint: europe shits on east). YES, this is a relevant factor to the difference in success between the realms. NO, this isn't irrelevant/a coincidence.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Who looks up to you both, Shoop and Amir? 0.

I think the gel is getting to your brain, Amir. Why don't you get a haircut and man the fuck up before you talk to me. When I saw your picture I thought you were a bitch (I bet you still are). Scrawny mother fucker.

Hey, Shoop; Go party with all the faggots. I'll have a good time with some country girls, and the toughest mother fuckers you'll never want to meet. Talk like an this ans to me in person and I'll be sure to set you straight, you understand me big dog?

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:34 am

many people look up to me and shoop. you used to live in my ass through 06-08, which is why i find it ironic that you ask such questions.

and don't forget that you have published your pictures..you know, the ones you took with your big ass canon camera in the basement mirror. the ones where your overweight pigface looks like you're high on your dads medicine or suffer from downs syndrome. the ones where you wear your dads cashmere XL sweater and your hair was so oily and greasy that one can only speculate how long you've gone without a shower.

you are one hell of a nasty human. believe me, you are one of the last people in our community that should talk about the looks of others.

pig
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:03 am

Best thread of the year

Truly amazing I mean I have learned that Americans and Europeans are different in styles like omg.
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:02 pm

No one looks up to you, Amir. Even if someone did it wouldn't be in a positive way. If anything you're de-evolving human beings as you walk by them. Scrawny, gel-haired, metrosexual cock sucker.

Talk all the shit you want, but in present day who would be top dog? Me. So go put some more gel in your hair so you can go hang out with some women and shop while I go snap a birds fucking neck to provide a meal for myself and anyone else willing to eat it.

Amir, all the jui jitsu and any other pussy shit won't stop me from breaking your fucking bones if you ever got in my face. Youre just another shit stain in my toilet paper.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Quote :
while I go snap a birds fucking neck to provide a meal for myself

This is TEXAS!

Barbequeparty with roadkills and moonshine. ^^
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Whoaa we got a badass in the building!! Internet threats word...

Texas at its finest!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:07 am

where do you get this confidence lol... did some local dudes accept you into their friendgroup? did some chick shake your fat, greasy sausage-fingers at the last party you went at? give full story.

you would definitely not be the top dog today tollison. go stuff your bubbly pigshit of a face with more donuts, burgers and ice-cream. dont forget tollison, food will never treat you like shit. Very Happy it will never talk back to you, or disrespect you, or hit you.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Tollison wrote:
while I go snap a birds fucking neck to provide a meal for myself and anyone else willing to eat it.

AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:15 am

Amir made me laugh. Making fun of my fat self back when I was 16 and shit, but guess what, Amir? You're still a skinny little fuckface. If you and I were on a deserted island you better believe I'm not getting eaten. I'll have you roasting on a big ass fire.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that a 6 pack on a skinny bitch like you is like big tits on a fat chick? Shit I don't know where you get your confidence from.

Your mom should have swallowed you, Amir.

Do you think life is about partying and having always trying to make friends, Shoop? That's all you talk about. It's alright though. Living in the country you live in I'm not surprised. No motivation and you think your government is going to take care of you tends to produce people like you. Shut the fuck up and go back to college or join your military (if you even have one). You think you're tough shit, but you're not.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:23 am

Yo tolli stop thinking ur tough bro. You're from texas....LOL
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:48 am

you're still a pig tollison. or are you telling me you went to fat-camp sometime recently? its extremely embarrassing to lie about not being overweight anymore after flaming me for using hair products and having a sixpack Very Happy

Quote :
Didn't anyone ever tell you that a 6 pack on a skinny bitch like you is like big tits on a fat chick? Shit I don't know where you get your confidence from.

im skinny and have a sixpack, you're overwight and got ''big tits''. and you think that im the least entitled to confidence? lol..

just go and buy a blueberry-muffin you depressed, out of shape, monster. eating some more food is gonna take better care of your anger than being aggressive online where you can lie about not looking like a whale.
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:24 am

You're stuck in 2009 dude. I've lost my weight and retained my muscle, but you're still a skinny, government dependent, metrosexual, lazy little fuckface. What are you doing with your life, Amir? Playing on the computer, hanging out with your lame ass girlfriend, spending major time and money on shit you dont need? Go get your hands dirty you pale ass mother fucker. Go make your mom and dad proud, but then again your parents probably don't give a fuck about their little accident anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Shoop wrote:
Quote :
while I go snap a birds fucking neck to provide a meal for myself

This is TEXAS!

Barbequeparty with roadkills and moonshine. ^^

Shoop doesnt understand the difference between hunting and roadkill. What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Lol I dno what makes Tollison most redneck, the fact that he is proud of hunting in order to get food or that he doesnt even try to deny that he drinks moonshine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shitty community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty community   Shitty community Empty

Back to top Go down

Shitty community
Page 1 of 1