The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

East community is a freakshow!!

Go down 
+10
Master[StH]
Effloresce
Madhatters
Exa
Zo0LanDeR
TrollPro
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Chakra
Mr.NiceGuy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.NiceGuy

East community is a freakshow!! Empty
PostSubject: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Well what ever is left of it!! they ban for no reason at all and kick from games whenever they feel like it. They are the worst of the worst and all lick the ass of drew well grim now. Euro st'rs have always dominated east and they refuse to admit. Yeee thats why i roll euro east are just a bunch of kids who try to talk cool on bnet but are geeks in real life...
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Drew still plays? O.O
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Quote :
Well what ever is left of it!! they ban for no reason at all and kick from games whenever they feel like it. They are the worst of the worst and all lick the ass of drew well grim now. Euro st'rs have always dominated east and they refuse to admit. Yeee thats why i roll euro east are just a bunch of kids who try to talk cool on bnet but are geeks in real life...

great post.

this is the thing with drew. he gets away with all sort of CRAZY shit because half the community(east) used to worship him. he leaves games, afks, ruins forums, ruins our map, bans people from the only active ST channel on east, allows his shamans to abuse, and so on. he might not leave games on east because he controls EVERYTHING that happens, i dont know, but its a whole different story on europe where he can't optimize the settings to benefit himself at the expense of everybody else.

europe accepts NONE of this abuse shit. you wont get banned from behh if you flame chaise. you wont be unjustly forced to wolf more than you sheep. you wont have to do whatever shoop tells you to do in order to be allowed in games/chat parties.

drew is a great guy/player and everything, but very dangerous person to have influence in the community. this is why east is mostly filled with geeks while europe is filled with legends. drew kept banning and forcing away everyone who was independent /didn't submit to him like a zombie slave(itio f.eks), while the beat-down horses that didn't mind the abuse stayed.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

Kids don't even play sheep tag on east besides like elem/tong/008/allo and even then you may find a game once every two weeks. Not to sure what games you got your info from.
Back to top Go down
Mr.NiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 pm

I completely agree with you amir. Drew is my good friend but he runs everything on east, and the worst part about it is his behavior rubs off on the kids. For example, he allowed an insane power hungry nutjob like magoo to gain so much power in the community and didn't say a word because he liked him, and magoo licked his ass. East is full of abusers that is why i despise the community sometimes. A week or 2 ago sidey joined an east game and jokingly flamed madhatters and mad banned him from the only working east hostbot and drew or anyone else didnt say a word except me... This is why i prefer the euro community, abuse is not tolerated by anyone. On east your forced to deal with the bullshit and stuck listening to chakras sarcasm all day. On euro if a kid like cascading gets abused people will actually listen to him, and fight for him, and the abuser will get punished. Whereas east allows kids to kick people from games, end games when sheep count isnt even, ban because they got flamed, make rules like "no invis" in game and get away with it. It sad because so many talented kids have withered away because this abuse has been allowed. This is why euro can name 10-15 legends while east can only name like 3 lol...
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 pm

I always knew Madhatters is an idiot, also night but night is not as stupid as Mad, night always have a reasonable reason to kick but he sometimes let his emotions run along and ban for stupid reasons, but never the less good thread.
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 pm

It's entirely pointless to make threads like these, East is dead. The vast majority people that made the server fun have moved on in life. This thread is essentially complaining about 10 people and calling it "East". Call those people out instead of ambiguously flaming the East, Chakra, and Drew who hardly plays and doesn't check these forums.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

East might be dead, however, im betting its just on hiatus and that a lot of people will return during the summer.

Nevertheless everything thats been said here is true, USEast (certain people) has abused a lot and the worst part of it is that there is never any consequences because no one is strong enough to stand up for whats right (against Drew) so EVERYONE accepts the abuse and backs eachother up making it impossible to punish a single individual, you're forced to either punish an entire realm or no one.

The most recent thing I can think of is the 3-4 "Euro vs USEast" games we've played during the last few months, which all ended in the same way (USEast playing sheep first then leaving as wolf)

Some people like Cele, Cow maybe Zo0 (haven't seen him in action) and others takes responsibility for their actions and doesn't deliberately ruin for the community. Sadly a lot of the other prominent players like Drew and Master-Shep either encourages abuse or turns a blind eye whenever someone abuses.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 am

Trollpro I think everyone knows you are slightly above retard intelligence.

I kicked(maybe banned, this was like a month ago) sidey because everyone on east hates him and everyone in the game wanted him gone.

People don't listen to cascading bitch on east because we aren't retarded and see that he/she is a cancer on the community... he/she abuses as much if not more than anyone and is flat out terrible.

Drew doesn't even play anymore. I have seen him online maybe once in the past month.

I honestly don't understand the purpose of this thread. Instead of bitching about the east abusing, why don't you just stay on europe? Thats where all the activity is.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 am

I've always said that East's opinion shouldn't matter in map discussions because it's controlled by a ruling elite which everyone else conforms to.

Madhatters is just another corrupt emotional pseudo-leader of East. I threw one flame at him and he banned me from the bot (I'm still banned to this day).

Until you collectively remove these idiotic characters from power you'll be stuck in this climate.

Have you seen Master[StH]/Master-Shep? Has this guy EVER had an opinion of his own? This guy asks Drew to tell him what his opinion is.

Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Master[StH]

Master[StH]

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 am

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:
To mr.niceguy
I don’t know who you are. I have played games with you. But I have no idea how long you played who taught you etc. I thought u were euro till I seen someone do !from last Friday (2/24/12)
what game are you talking about?
Drew and grim still play on east or at all? When?? I must get times so when I log on there I don’t sit there have to play with hawkys
always dominated at times perhaps, but not always. Nothing last forever
there are plenty of geeks on euro too. Its not really like the realms are that different .

Chakra wrote:
Drew still plays? O.O
to chakra.
I know right shocked me too lol.

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Quote :
great post.
this is the thing with drew. he gets away with all sort of CRAZY shit because half the community(east) used to worship him. he leaves games, afks, ruins forums, ruins our map, bans people from the only active ST channel on east, allows his shamans to abuse, and so on. he might not leave games on east because he controls EVERYTHING that happens, i dont know, but its a whole different story on europe where he can't optimize the settings to benefit himself at the expense of everybody else.
europe accepts NONE of this abuse shit. you wont get banned from behh if you flame chaise. you wont be unjustly forced to wolf more than you sheep. you wont have to do whatever shoop tells you to do in order to be allowed in games/chat parties.
drew is a great guy/player and everything, but very dangerous person to have influence in the community. this is why east is mostly filled with geeks while europe is filled with legends. drew kept banning and forcing away everyone who was independent /didn't submit to him like a zombie slave(itio f.eks), while the beat-down horses that didn't mind the abuse stayed.
To amir.
You have a lot so I’m going to try to get to it all.
(numbers = addressing the paragraph )

1) I think u give drew way to much credit. You seem to think of him as some kind of illuminati type figure on east. Always pulling strings working behind the scenes.

2) umm I do see less banning on euro but that’s probably more of a culture thing. We just tolerate less spamming and game ruining.

3) once again he is not some puppet mastermind. Most of the decent or exceptional east players have moved on to college. While some have focused on real life.

XXXandBEER wrote:
Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

Kids don't even play sheep tag on east besides like elem/tong/008/allo and even then you may find a game once every two weeks. Not to sure what games you got your info from.
To beer.
Yea you don’t want in these games lol
Mr.NiceGuy wrote:
I completely agree with you amir. Drew is my good friend but he runs everything on east, and the worst part about it is his behavior rubs off on the kids. For example, he allowed an insane power hungry nutjob like magoo to gain so much power in the community and didn't say a word because he liked him, and magoo licked his ass. East is full of abusers that is why i despise the community sometimes. A week or 2 ago sidey joined an east game and jokingly flamed madhatters and mad banned him from the only working east hostbot and drew or anyone else didnt say a word except me... This is why i prefer the euro community, abuse is not tolerated by anyone. On east your forced to deal with the bullshit and stuck listening to chakras sarcasm all day. On euro if a kid like cascading gets abused people will actually listen to him, and fight for him, and the abuser will get punished. Whereas east allows kids to kick people from games, end games when sheep count isnt even, ban because they got flamed, make rules like "no invis" in game and get away with it. It sad because so many talented kids have withered away because this abuse has been allowed. This is why euro can name 10-15 legends while east can only name like 3 lol...
To mr.niceguy again…

magoo has power? Last I checked he is purely dota and plays on some account that I can’t recall or care about .
sidey has such a stigmata to him that he is least tolerated of all the euros. For as much as euro appears to hate drew that’s how east feels about sidey. So you can kind of put yourself in their shoes and see if from their point of view that way.
like I said we might just have less tolerance for game wreckers. We don’t give so many chances.
I’ve seen people kick cascading river and just rip the fuck out of him so don’t tell me he has a voice. Hell he has a thread saying how pab kicked him lol.
Abuse is tolerate by many on euro. And performed by just as many as east, actually more because of higher population
Chakra’s sarcasms bothers you that much? If it’s that big of problem /ignore
sheep count matters less to us on east. Like for me it means so little. Like that game I played on east with you. I afk’d so it could be 2v4 even tho I was going to be sheep next. It just does not mean as much to us.
Ok the invis thing is not even an issue lol. its basically the same as on euro where a games of 3v4 is play with wolf gold. We don’t do that on east. But what we do is say no invis, but euro does not. Does that really matter it’s a sheep tag culture thing.
most of that talent has moved and to make matters worse they kind of all did it at once. Leaving so little behind to lead and recruit.
TrollPro wrote:
I always knew Madhatters is an idiot, also night but night is not as stupid as Mad, night always have a reasonable reason to kick but he sometimes let his emotions run along and ban for stupid reasons, but never the less good thread.
To trollpro

Some honesty I like that.
East has fuck ups, game ruiners, hot heads, noobs, and pros. Like Europe does. We are not that different.

Zo0LanDeR wrote:
It's entirely pointless to make threads like these, East is dead. The vast majority people that made the server fun have moved on in life. This thread is essentially complaining about 10 people and calling it "East". Call those people out instead of ambiguously flaming the East, Chakra, and Drew who hardly plays and doesn't check these forums.

to zoo
east sadly is very inactive to say dead is not correct. Sure its not up to normal east standards at the moment but there are still players there.
I agree zoo most have moved on. And only log on to see who is left and if any have came back.
To lump the east that remains and the east of its prime is unfair. Its like yelling at Michael Jordan cause he could not win in a game today vs him when he was winning nba tittles.
Playing on euro has taught me things. 1 of them is that a few bad apples have ruined the image of euro. As a few bad apples have ruined the image of east. We are not that different.

Exa wrote:
East might be dead, however, im betting its just on hiatus and that a lot of people will return during the summer.

Nevertheless everything thats been said here is true, USEast (certain people) has abused a lot and the worst part of it is that there is never any consequences because no one is strong enough to stand up for whats right (against Drew) so EVERYONE accepts the abuse and backs eachother up making it impossible to punish a single individual, you're forced to either punish an entire realm or no one.

The most recent thing I can think of is the 3-4 "Euro vs USEast" games we've played during the last few months, which all ended in the same way (USEast playing sheep first then leaving as wolf)

Some people like Cele, Cow maybe Zo0 (haven't seen him in action) and others takes responsibility for their actions and doesn't deliberately ruin for the community. Sadly a lot of the other prominent players like Drew and Master-Shep either encourages abuse or turns a blind eye whenever someone abuses.
To exa
Numbers = paragraph
1. I hope your right about hiatus would be nice.
2. Everything? Really.. drew is not even there to impose the will you think that he has. Why do u want to punish east players it’s not even your realm. Like really that’s like Germany going to china to punish a Chinese man for steeling it’s not really any of there business.
3. You are playing east vs euro games? Lol who is reping east might I ask?????? I guess any victory over “east” is important to euros lol
4. Prominent players? I am in college and I play 2 days a week. Friday and Saturday maybe Sunday if I am free and nothing better to do. And almost all of these playing is done on euro. Except when we get a meet ups going on east. Drew is even less active then I am. Cele plays dota so in st he is less active then I am too I think I can’t be 100% sure on that don’t know what goes on during the week. So the blind eye you speak of might be cause I’m never there lol

Madhatters wrote:
Trollpro I think everyone knows you are slightly above retard intelligence.

I kicked(maybe banned, this was like a month ago) sidey because everyone on east hates him and everyone in the game wanted him gone.

People don't listen to cascading bitch on east because we aren't retarded and see that he/she is a cancer on the community... he/she abuses as much if not more than anyone and is flat out terrible.

Drew doesn't even play anymore. I have seen him online maybe once in the past month.

I honestly don't understand the purpose of this thread. Instead of bitching about the east abusing, why don't you just stay on europe? Thats where all the activity is.
To mad
1) Troll aint so bad. He is exceptial when he plays hard and focused.
2) Was not there.
3) I have not seen him on east but as I stated before I am hardly on east. i fail to see how he/she is a cancer to the community.
4) He is busy with college
5) Intercontinental play is not the issue, the issue it the stereotype of the other realms is so strong no one can look past it and just play the dam game. I play all the time one euro and for the most part enjoy it. Would I prefer to be on east in an east host bot with drew zoo Duncan cele magoo grim wbs and other easties, yes I would. But that does not happen as much as I would like it to. But the main point is people should be able to play where ever they want if they don’t cause problem. when in other realms remember your culture is not the same don’t bitch cause we don’t gold wolf in 3v4 and we shouldnt bitch when 3/5 of the wolfs are invis.

Effloresce wrote:
I've always said that East's opinion shouldn't matter in map discussions because it's controlled by a ruling elite which everyone else conforms to.

Madhatters is just another corrupt emotional pseudo-leader of East. I threw one flame at him and he banned me from the bot (I'm still banned to this day).

Until you collectively remove these idiotic characters from power you'll be stuck in this climate.

Have you seen Master[StH]/Master-Shep? Has this guy EVER had an opinion of his own? This guy asks Drew to tell him what his opinion is.

Disgusting.

To sidey
1) I don’t think you understand east as well as you think. Just like many east players don’t understand euro as well as they think.
2) I don’t think your banned from bot cause if it was months ago like mad said we were on prods bot. we are on codered now I think or luck- ? either way your probably not still banned.
3) No offense to madhatter. But mad is in power??? The people you hate for being in power no longer play or don’t care.
4) Why you bring me up? I didn’t even have an account on here till a few hours ago. I made one to address this thread. I don’t even talk to you on euro. sidey unless you speak to me 1st. and even then there is a 50% I just ignore you. My opinion is it is what it is. I realize that nothing I say will get you to just let go of your infatuation with me. If I agree with drew I “licky licky” if I don’t agree with drew well all that means is drew must of told me to not agree with him. I’m Damned if I do damned if I don’t. But like I said it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 am

Quote :
2. Everything? Really.. drew is not even there to impose the will you think that he has. Why do u want to punish east players it’s not even your realm. Like really that’s like Germany going to china to punish a Chinese man for steeling it’s not really any of there business.
3. You are playing east vs euro games? Lol who is reping east might I ask?????? I guess any victory over “east” is important to euros lol
2) drew leaves on europe, and he leaves as wolf when euros play on east.

3) i dont understand what you're saying or what your point is. but the bottom line is: we have played several ''east vs euro'' games recently, in which drew left first as wolf(and started a chain-reaction) in the majority of those games, perhaps all. don't remember. this is after he played sheep.

Quote :
1) I think u give drew way to much credit. You seem to think of him as some kind of illuminati type figure on east. Always pulling strings working behind the scenes.

2) umm I do see less banning on euro but that’s probably more of a culture thing. We just tolerate less spamming and game ruining.

1) i dont think so. the credit i give drew is pretty fitting. whatever he sais goes. he even managed to convince chakra to ruin our old forums against chakra's will by telling chakra to edit everyone's post. madhatters went along with it despite it being HIS forums.

2) europe also bans game-ruiners, but you are very inconsistent. drew is allowed to flame anyone at any time(and he does), randoms are not allowed to flame drew. ive even been kicked from st games on east after flaming drew, and i've been banned tons of time when i've smurfed in their games/channel. gosu was allowed to flame me on sheeptag.net, but i got banned when i flamed him. list goes on.

i dont understand and/or see the relevance in the rest of your post. maybe i missed something.
Back to top Go down
Master[StH]

Master[StH]

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Quote :
2) drew leaves on europe, and he leaves as wolf when euros play on east.
3) i dont understand what you're saying or what your point is. but the bottom line is: we have played several ''east vs euro'' games recently, in which drew left first as wolf(and started a chain-reaction) in the majority of those games, perhaps all. don't remember. this is after he played sheep.
Quote :
1) i dont think so. the credit i give drew is pretty fitting. whatever he sais goes. he even managed to convince chakra to ruin our old forums against chakra's will by telling chakra to edit everyone's post. madhatters went along with it despite it being HIS forums.
2) europe also bans game-ruiners, but you are very inconsistent. drew is allowed to flame anyone at any time(and he does), randoms are not allowed to flame drew. ive even been kicked from st games on east after flaming drew, and i've been banned tons of time when i've smurfed in their games/channel. gosu was allowed to flame me on sheeptag.net, but i got banned when i flamed him. list goes on.
i dont understand and/or see the relevance in the rest of your post. maybe i missed something.

2) so ban him on euro. Its your realm your bot you can enforce what laws you want on it. When have euros besides exa played on east? when was last time you did?
3) Who is playing for east I want to know because I’m sure it’s some trash players lol. Im pretty sure with drew’s recent inactivity none of these have been within 2 weeks lol.

1) so you think he controls every action on east and west and is trying to control Europe to? Seems you might suffer from Paranoia. I wish I could write you a prescription for clozapine but I can’t. Seek a doctor. Ruined a forum? How many have we had 14?15? does anyone really know how many times the have died. If drew so persuasive how do you know he is not controlling you o.0. maybe you tinfoil hat keeps him out of your brain.

2) yes euros do ban then they unban themselves. Ive seen nightmare leave then get banned then he comes back in the next game. Drew probably flames pubs the least out of anyone in sth besides zoo. Well at least to their face. You being on a smurf and saying you see this is all hearsay by the way. And as I said before with drew’s inactivity I highly doubt that this was recently. Saying the list goes how lazy if the list goes on then keep going or else I assume you have no other claims.

3) the rest of its not relevant to you . the only part that’s for you is the “to amir” part.

*of course who really knows what drew does 24/7 i am not there 24/7 i am there for 2 days a week in which i don't normally see drew*
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Quote :
2) yes euros do ban then they unban themselves. Ive seen nightmare leave then get banned then he comes back in the next game. Drew probably flames pubs the least out of anyone in sth besides zoo. Well at least to their face. You being on a smurf and saying you see this is all hearsay by the way. And as I said before with drew’s inactivity I highly doubt that this was recently. Saying the list goes how lazy if the list goes on then keep going or else I assume you have no other claims.
i don't think any community has a perfectly functioning ban-system. we're trying to have one. drew accepts and encourages abuse when it benefits him. he leaves games(no, it doesn't matter if he's been inactive for 2 weeks), he tells other people to leave games when it benefits him, and so on. noone in europe respects or gives nightmare any more influence than trollpro. you worship drew and you let him get away with abuse. you're walking around, eating human flesh, and taking orders from drew. you're a brain-dead zombie.

rest of your post is trash. !!!we've had 14 forums so its ok that drew killed our last one!!!..some einstein we're dealing with. nEkST PLS

East community is a freakshow!! LV7NH
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 pm

I didn't say trollpro was bad, I just said he is stupid.

This has nothing to do with a stereotype, I just enjoy playing on east much more than euro.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Oh my God! Someone got kicked from the channel! This are some huge faux pas.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 pm

LMAO THAT WAS U AMIR LOL
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

I was BANNED from ClanWhisHost for THREE months and FINALLY got unbanned today. Fuck you, ITIO.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I dont see why amir talks though, he is one of the biggest drewlickies in the community once drew is actually online.
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 am

that screenshot is hilarious amir LOL??? and from what i saw drew SHUT DOWN all flames on him yesterday by logging into europe ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East community is a freakshow!!   East community is a freakshow!! Empty

Back to top Go down

East community is a freakshow!!
Page 1 of 1