The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Idea to get ST active

Go down 
+2
Map
T_P_T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T_P_T

T_P_T

Idea to get ST active  Empty
PostSubject: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 am

This is some crazy idea, if we could take st out of wc3 program somehow i mean like game ''st'' without wc3. Thats how we could make game of our own and share it in internet and get it in downloads and everybody could dl it free . question is can anybody do that ? ^^
many of my friends are intrested about st but they wont start it because they need buy wc3 first .... + we could make some cool tutorial advices when game ''st'' get started first time so they have clue how to play Razz
PS: sry my bad english, hope u did understand my plan :3
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 am

I remember AName and someone else were working on that. Programm was called 'nova' or something i forgot.
Ask Chakra for more informations but yea, that's an awesome idea! I would 100% support it anyhow!
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 pm

i support only if there is redirect in the new engine
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 am

As mappy said Aname and Chakra were working on Glitch Nova http://www.chatcraft.net/forum/?topic=1585.msg14973 latest news says its going to be done in a web browser.

It was supposed to be in beta this time last year so you can say theres not much progress. Although they can have all the time in the world cause if they actually do finish it, it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:33 pm

XXXandBEER wrote:
As mappy said Aname and Chakra were working on Glitch Nova http://www.chatcraft.net/forum/?topic=1585.msg14973 latest news says its going to be done in a web browser.

It was supposed to be in beta this time last year so you can say theres not much progress. Although they can have all the time in the world cause if they actually do finish it, it would be awesome.

Can we anyhow talk with AName to finish atleast the beta map?
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 am

Wow thats awesome !! :DD
Back to top Go down
ANameWasTaken

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am

Not a crazy idea at all brah. Smile

Glitch 3D and Glitch Nova were the names of the two games I was working on before... Both failed primarily because of the graphical and networking problems we kept running into. Chakra was not involved in these two projects.

Then Chakra started messaging me a few months ago about networking and stuff for a ST game, and he told me how he got a server working in PHP and JavaScript for it. Basically, this meant that we have the ability to make ST in the browser, which I see as an amazing prospect for starting up a game since it would be free and very simple to start playing.

We're sticking with the name "Glitch Nova" for now (or so I think). If you want more information, definitely check out the post on ChatCraft as that's where I'll be posting updates until we need testers and such.

http://www.chatcraft.net/forum/?topic=1585.msg14976

As of now, we are still actively working on it and we have login and registration fully done as well as some basic channels, chatting, and hosting done on the server's side.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:55 pm

If we can anyhow help you tell us! Smile
Back to top Go down
ANameWasTaken

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:36 am

Other than testing, the only way that you could help is if you know JavaScript and general programming concepts very well. If so send me a PM!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:51 am

That sounds swesome, i cannot help cause im not so clever at working with Glitch Nova or whatever but however u get my full support.
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:55 am

Trollpro Hows St going? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea to get ST active    Idea to get ST active  Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea to get ST active
Page 1 of 1