The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro games East and Euro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Pro games East and Euro Empty
PostSubject: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:27 am

I thought like arranging a weekly game where we play like each friday or saturday and play a bounch of pro games.
I like the idea with having 5 pro euroes and 5 pro easties to participate so that we can cap and play euro vs eastie, if there arent enough of easties then we got others to replace them but the whole point of this is just to get up some pro games.

Sign up if you are interested and then we can get up a game friday or saturday, we will look to that.
If anyone of u got any ideas then please write them down.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 am

Yeahh finaly some one with good ideas its time we get some more pro games back.
Sign me in!
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 am

1. Do high skilled players get priority over others?
2. Are famous gameruiners allowed to participate?

Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:00 am

Sign me up
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am

Night wrote:
1. Do high skilled players get priority over others?
2. Are famous gameruiners allowed to participate?

Well it certainly depends on their all over behavior at the week. If they manage to bring quality and attitude they can come but if they got bad attitude then we let in other pros instead. A pro game that players can enjoy where game ruining and bad attitude are to the past. And yes, pro players got priority over others but there aint many of them so if normal peops wanna participate then they might get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 am

Sounds like a good idea. I think the important thing is that you got a coregroup of players you know will come, then just set some time and people meet up and play. Rehost a lot if its not full house. Even if noone asks for rmk. This is a misstake a lot of hosts do, they refuse to rehost unless 2-3 people asks for it "beacause people always leave".

First of, 95 % of the people who leave when you rehost are people who are about to leave anyway and second of all, there are usually people in the channels who would join a sheeptag if someone hosted but who dont asks for rmk. If you dont rehost for them they will join a dota or something instead.

Back in the days we rehosted much more frequently, then people knew they could just chill in channel and wait for a game. Thats how you create a community. Not by hosting hourlong 2v4s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro games East and Euro   Pro games East and Euro Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro games East and Euro
Page 1 of 1