The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trollpro the legend licker?

Go down 
+2
Madhatters
Effloresce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Trollpro the legend licker? Empty
PostSubject: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 am

Trollpro the legend licker? Jkon228l

Some say Trollpro is only famous because he licks legends. He even says himself that he "loves to asslick."

Some say Trollpro is good in runtag. Others say he sucks.

Some say Trollpro dies to invis every game in 20sec. Others say he die in 25sec.

I wanna know the TRUTH.

What do you think about Trollpro?

Is he a legend?

A potential legend?

Or just a legend licker that we keep around to clean de toilets?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 am

A better title would've been "Trollpro: Legend or Licker?" or maybe even "Trollpro: Legend or Lickend" if you are feeling risky(get it? lick end...asslick)
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah topic confused me you should fix. If trollpro has been around for more then 5 years he is then deemed a legend so has he been around for more then 5 years?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 am

hillarious shit, those who posted replies are peops who hates me so far ^^ but i dont forget so soon that Madhatters waste gold into a golem and throw it in order to hope for the best, he said it himself, its like a luck roulette, thats how u get better. but he will denie he ever said it xD but i will know the truth!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 am

trollpro is a LEGEND. end of story. he flames the shit out of shoop, he flames the shit out of exa, he flames the shit out of chaise, and i'm his best friend on bnet. those are the requirements to get a personal legend-belt(if anyone else is interested).

!!!!!!!TROLLPROS
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 am

Sir please, I didn't even make a legitimate post and you are getting all defensive and making things up. I will admit I threw a golem that was unlikely to get a kill, but only because it was towards the end of a game(we had plenty of gold to spare) and the sheep had a 100% chance to escape isolation without it. Anyways, I'd rather someone take a chance with a golem than hold it in their inventory the entire game because they think that they should "only use golems if they are 100% certain they will get a kill"(paraphrased from Trollpro... legend idea there buddy)
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am

Madhatters wrote:
Sir please, I didn't even make a legitimate post and you are getting all defensive and making things up. I will admit I threw a golem that was unlikely to get a kill, but only because it was towards the end of a game(we had plenty of gold to spare) and the sheep had a 100% chance to escape isolation without it. Anyways, I'd rather someone take a chance with a golem than hold it in their inventory the entire game because they think that they should "only use golems if they are 100% certain they will get a kill"(paraphrased from Trollpro... legend idea there buddy)
Haha, quite funny this ^^ Madhatters up from his chair and writing big xD, i think everyone with a intellgence beyond the size of an Ant knows your an idiot Smile
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am

writing big?

On a side note, when you are attempting to insult someone's intelligence, it comes across better when you spell 'intelligence' correctly.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 am

Typical flame 'correcting words' i dont give a shit Mad ^^ this topic was made by sidey and i cba making a big deal out of it, u can say wtf u want but it wont stop from making u known as an idiot and i known as a licker, quite the end of story!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 am

Madhatters wrote:

People still play sheep tag?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am

Typical Trollpro/Sidey move... starting an argument, getting crushed in said argument, finishing the argument with repeated insults that have nothing to do with the topic.

I still want to know what writing big means.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 am

who take sides topics serious? do u Madhatters?´i understand if u support Hitlers Smile u support Chakra to am i right?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 am

Yes, Hitler, Chakra and I are all well known for taking side arguments way too seriously. Will you tell me what "writing big" means?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 am

Madhatters wrote:
Yes, Hitler, Chakra and I are all well known for taking side arguments way too seriously. Will you tell me what "writing big" means?
why not, it means writing lots of nonsense, thats what u do Mad.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
trollpro is a LEGEND he flames the shit out of shoop, he flames the shit out of exa, he flames the shit out of chaise

Hey guys.

I'm not active neither i post much at the moment. But i see that Trollpro is still famous for flaming because amir and 2 other of his friends posted 1 screenshot where trollpro flamed Exa? He called it legend, i called it boring.

What's wrong with all you? Crying or Very sad
Hilarious. Why does everyone think that Trollpro is one of the best flamer?
Did you even read his answers? He sais that the arguements of the others are senseless etc. But if you compare his answers which are like this: 'your answers are senseless, get a brain, douchebag Very Happy Razz Oo' and the answers of Madhatters or anyone else, you see correctly, that Trollpro is the one who got no brain.
I totally don't know how he got so much respect in flaming. I agree, some arguements aren't bad but if someone responds with 1 legend flame, does that mean that he is good at flaming? I don't see the point.

Let's watch Amir's quote again.
Trollpro just searchs random jokes and note them down to be ready for every answer.

Seems like Amir, not Trollpro, is the licker?

Help me out, thanks.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:53 am

someboooooooddddyyyyy iiiiss jeeeaaaallloooouuuusss

ooooooooooo Twisted Evil Twisted Evil santa queen
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 am

Jealous because of not getting-licked by you?
No, i'm not jealous or interested.
Anyway, that was the best answer you could give to my statement.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 pm

jEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm

It took you 7 days to think of that response?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Yep.And he just rewrote amirs message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro the legend licker?   Trollpro the legend licker? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trollpro the legend licker?
Page 1 of 1