The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trollpro The Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 am

raise the Volume at the start of the movie for a better intro. and also keep in mind it's my first movie, end is quite fucked but it's still ok Razz

Last edited by TrollPro on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 am

Nice to finally see your video!

+ Some really nice runs as sheep in mass games Smile
+ Enjoyed wolf clips alot!

-Eventhough ur RT freestyle is legend you should not include -switch scnenes in a movie.. Razz
-Editing can get better, just having same zoom throughout the video.

Overall, nice nice and good job mate <3
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 am

thx a lot man, i would normally not add rt scenes unless if it was mass tho but i thought like just doing it so that Amir or Beeeh couldnt complain that there were no runs ...
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 am

I liked your wolf parts!

In my opinion the first 'intro' runtagging scene were boring. Probably use more golem jumps or sheep jukes on your next video.

But anyway, good job!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 am

Lol Mappy ... i dont think u got any idea of what u just said ^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 am

I need you guys to put in mind that i mixed rt and mass cause many quetioned my rank as a top runtagger and by that i just proven by putting runtag into the intro, i know that Mass is the main aspect of game to play but u shouldnt bitch about my runtag. Im the only european runtagger who has managed to play rt like this besides Traxx so try actually just enjoy the Runtag instead of bitching about it. My second vid wont include runtag switch scenes at all
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 am

TrollPro wrote:

I do. I said that i didn't like 75% of the runtagging scenes because they were boring for ME.
Afterwards probably you should put some cool golem/ mirror jumps into it.
Something like Redirects / Sheep Jukes etc. would be nice also!

I got an idea of what i just said.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 am

Mappy. wrote:
TrollPro wrote:

I do. I said that i didn't like 75% of the runtagging scenes because they were boring for ME.
Afterwards probably you should put some cool golem/ mirror jumps into it.
Something like Redirects / Sheep Jukes etc. would be nice also!

I got an idea of what i just said.
thx for your tips, but im one of the best wolfs on euro today, i rlly dont need to throw golems to kill my opponents as u see and i got a solid target and im good with a mirror, mirror jumps are nothing special today, it's just about positioning, and that u dont like my rt is ok, it probably doesen't seem like anything special but i can quarantee u that noone can replicate it like i can.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 am

I don't care if you can do it or youre one of the best at wolfing or w.e., i just said you could take that shit into your video! Makes it a lot better, trust me.

Last edited by Mappy. on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 am

Mappy. wrote:
I don't care if you can do it or youre the one of the best at wolfing or w.e., i just said you could take that shit into your video! Makes it a lot better, trust me.
i hope u understand by saying that im best wolf in euro i dont rlly need to put in simple shit like golem jumps, i have seen thosr golem jumps and mirror jumps in xprox and traxx videoes but my target is more solid, u gotta be creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trollpro The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollpro The Movie   Trollpro The Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Trollpro The Movie
Page 1 of 1