The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trollpro : another exalius?

Go down 
+7
Shoop
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
CandyManKiller
TrollPro
Map
Elemental
Jean-Mii
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jean-Mii

Trollpro : another exalius? Empty
PostSubject: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 am

TrollPro suddenly left CsB with this acc and remade an acc called "FaIIen-God[CsB]" and rejoined CsB.
I've been asking him for many times now why he did this and he refuses to answer (other ppl asked aswell and he didn't want to answer, so the problem is not me)...
Moreover, his Trollpro acc did not get online since then.
So I guess, his Trollpro's acc got banned because of MAPHACK just like Exalius' and he can not longer get online with it ( he refuses to log on with Trollpro acc when I ask him to give me proof that it's not banned ).

What the hell do you guys think? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 am

Trollpro is a fucking retard kid who should leave the whole stc
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 am

Could be possible but Trollpro told me that he didn't want to use the name 'trollpro' anymore because he gets flamed because of his name. And he likes the new one much more. ^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 am

this topic if just a joke ^^ Jean-mii is mad i cba share secrets with him!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:05 am

Why would he leave CsB then? Why would he not log in Trollpro's acc to proove that I am wrong? Most absurd reason I have ever heard ^^ but yee 100% banned account for me. Too bad I dno if he had any stats before, else I'd check it out.

Edit: mad that you remade acc? good reason Very Happy. I have 0 problems with you, I just wanna know why you changed acc.

You don't even defend yourself rofl, go ahead and log on Trollpro acc so you make me shaddap Very Happy

Last edited by Jean-Mii on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:06 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 am

fallen-god[csb] isnt even good name ^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
Why would he leave CsB then? Why would he not log in Trollpro's acc to proove that I am wrong? Most absurd reason I have ever heard ^^ but yee 100% banned account for me. Too bad I dno if he had any stats before, else I'd check it out.
this topic is the most useless outburst of false claims, every turd would laugh hard at this, just look here: HAHAHAHA

Last edited by TrollPro on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:13 am

Honestly i doubt Trollpro is smart enough to fix maphack. It took him several months to download a song for his sheeptag video. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 am

Then make him login in Trollpro acc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:35 am

TrollPro wrote:
Jean-Mii wrote:
this topic is the must useless outburst of false claims, every turd would laugh hard at this, just look here: HAHAHAHA

Why are you not changing your account for a second INSTEAD of talking in lobby or here? That Would close the case.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:45 am

Probably cuz he can NOT ^^
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 am

Why all flame trollpro lol? He is a classic partymember that dares to go his own way and that helps keeping st alive.
Back to top Go down
a_polar

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
So I guess, his Trollpro's acc got banned because of MAPHACK just like Exalius' and he can not longer get online with it ( he refuses to log on with Trollpro acc when I ask him to give me proof that it's not banned ).

What the hell do you guys think? ^_^

Jean-Mii wrote:
Why would he leave CsB then?

Leaving a clan when your account is banned.
Trollpro : another exalius? E0q4ba
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JM jocolor jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:18 am

the new name is HORRIBLE. swap back to trollpro instantly. the name has a history, the name is part of what makes you great. the name is the brand. trollpro is RESPECTED, fallengod is turbo_12.

besides, swapping from trollpro to fAIieN-God[PrO] because the first name made people flame him doesn't exactly sound like a plan stolen from einsteins files.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
the new name is HORRIBLE. swap back to trollpro instantly. the name has a history, the name is part of what makes you great. the name is the brand. trollpro is RESPECTED, fallengod is turbo_12.

besides, swapping from trollpro to fAIieN-God[PrO] because the first name made people flame him doesn't exactly sound like a plan stolen from einsteins files.
Amir why do u always think i give a shit of what u say? you are just fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 am

Nice maphack trollpro rofl
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:21 am

Hey trollpro my friend,
is it true that your account got banned?
If so, why or how did that happen? affraid

Regards SKiLL_OwnZ- rendeer
Back to top Go down
teamEUROPE

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 am

martin got his smileys back elephant
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 am

Hey trollpro my friend,
is it true that your account got banned?
If so, why or how did that happen? affraid

Regards SKiLL_OwnZ- rendeer

TROLLPRO! cheers
Back to top Go down
teamEUROPE

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:59 am

Trollpro is cutting his hair, wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trollpro : another exalius?   Trollpro : another exalius? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trollpro : another exalius?
Page 1 of 1