The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inactivity of trollpro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Inactivity of trollpro Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 am

My comp broke down momentarily so i wont be able to log on for a good while but remember to play lots of sheeptag. Just hang on, i will be back but i dunno when
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 am

nobody cares ..
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am

Elemental wrote:
nobody cares ..
i do not care if you dont care. This messeage was to the europeans so im wondering wtf your doing in our forums. Please fuck out...
Sincerely trollpro
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 pm

TrOLLERS, what problem you got with comp? Maybe I can help.

Hurry back to bnet. Everyone is going wild without you here.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 am

Exa wrote:
TrOLLERS, what problem you got with comp? Maybe I can help.

Hurry back to bnet. Everyone is going wild without you here.
lol how so? Share info Very Happy Besides thx for the offer but its my power supply that went down so i just gotta buy a new one, so i hope to be back friday
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

Cant see theres reading european forums ? and anyways trollpro i heard u can ''rt'' so maybe show me someday i wanna see how europeans best runtagger can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 am

Elemental wrote:
Cant see theres reading european forums ? and anyways trollpro i heard u can ''rt'' so maybe show me someday i wanna see how europeans best runtagger can do Very Happy
ofc its the eupeans forums cause the moderators that moderate here are europeans and besides that then i dont understand your mission here at all, its like u try to piss me off without any succes other than that you just have put yourself in a bad light. Also if you wanna play me then come euro and anyway stop posting shit that is off topic.
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 am

''if u wanna play me'' yeah i play with u all the time ^^ are u getting mad? its cool for me Very Happy and if u wanna see what the real rt is come east ...
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 am

Elemental wrote:
''if u wanna play me'' yeah i play with u all the time ^^ are u getting mad? its cool for me Very Happy and if u wanna see what the real rt is come east ...
lol at you Very Happy You guys dont even play, i have been on east quite alot lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity of trollpro   Inactivity of trollpro Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity of trollpro
Page 1 of 1