The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag

Go down 
+8
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
e8lakes
Shoop
Chakra
Madhatters
I_think_I_own
Effloresce
XXXandBEER
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag Empty
PostSubject: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm

It seems you guys (shoop/amir) want to encourage just straight massing and cutting so with my ideas that is the kind of map we can create. Take a look

Remove gold in general
Remove all farms except regular farm
Remove all items
Remove the ability to save sheep (if sheep dies there farms stay, but they are gone forever) this would make sure sheep keep massing and stop wasting time in mid as well as wolves have to cut instead of encourage sitting still at mid doing nothing.

Start wolves 4 hit
At 3 minutes wolves get 3 hit
At 10 minutes wolves get 2 hit
At 15 minutes wolves get 1 hit
At 17 minutes wolves get 2 hit again
At 18 minutes back to 1 hit
20 Minutes game over

Of course these can be adjusted to fit the game speed you would like meaning fast paced = 1 hit while slower pace = 2

This would allow for intense gameplay while not having to worry about passing gold or buying items. As for sheep it creates a challenge then gives sheep a recovery time only to make it harder the next time around.

Whose with me this is just straight up sheep tag no golems no wolves no savings no auras no gold just SHEEP TAG MASSING AND CUTTING!
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 pm

You and Shoop should unite and put all your efforts into making this a reality.

This will be the most popular map since Cave Troll Rampage v2.53 WITHOUT a doubt.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 pm

legend idea who agrees??
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 pm

I like it and give it a 100% chance that I will consider adding this as a command in revo.

One thing though, what do you do if you die? Just sit there for the next up to 20 minutes?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Madhatters wrote:
One thing though, what do you do if you die? Just sit there for the next up to 20 minutes?

Yep pretty much don't die is the name of the game this would obviously be a very unforgiving game mode

Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 pm

I also think we should remove the following:

Mirror images
Ability to pause
Night/Day differences
The shops
The minimap

(On top of all the other suggestions)

Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:01 pm

The above post is so retarded I'm not even sure if its a troll.

Mirror images/pausing/minimap all appear to be obvious trolls, but then you go into Night/Day differences, which is a good suggestion(that I already implemented), and removing the shops, which would obviously be done seeing as gold is removed.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:47 pm

There were night and day differences?

Wasn't aware. When did you add them? :X
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Why dont we add doomguards again like BEER and Sidey wants?
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Also we should:

+ Remove all hills, water, pens, trees and objects
+ Remove wolves inventory
+ Remove zoom
+ Remove possibility to chat
+ Remove ground sheep can't build on

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

the only thing i encourage is testing the ideas people have if we have the time, regardless of what the ideas are. debating has little effect since you are all zombie-seals who won't change your opinion no matter how good the opposing arguments are. debate = fun, testing stuff = progress.

im a HUGE fan of fluff Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 am

Dont forget to hide an Arnkh every Game another place. Also dont forget to give every sheep and wolves other sizes/abilities/looks. Lets go back tO ROTS!
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 am

mad can you please also spend the time on making yellow bubbles popping up randomly on the screen? I think it adds skill to the map for wolves and sheep!

Argumentation is not required, but if anyone wishes to: I can copy/paste breaking arguments for skill!!! :;D Very Happy

Let's try this out and stop thinking effeffess!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am

Put 1o songs in THe background which Makes THe game funnier and more enjoyable.!!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 am

Mappy. wrote:
Put 1o songs in THe background which Makes THe game funnier and more enjoyable.!!
honestly i dno what to believe, sounds like a good idea in order to add more mastery in to the game but personally i think it takes much of the fun away Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: I   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:57 am

Nopee. If we use every Idea wrote in this thread THe Map will be the best ever!! What about a trailer before THe Game starts?
Sheep are talking and wolves come and sheep Run away while blocking with farms etc. afro
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:59 am

Mappy. wrote:
Nopee. If we use every Idea wrote in this thread THe Map will be the best ever!! What about a trailer before THe Game starts?
Sheep are talking and wolves come and sheep Run away while blocking with farms etc. afro
Things always sounds worse in start befor u tried it but i definetly hope for a trial in order to know whats going to happen to the map in future.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 am

Seriously. Are u a lowbrain and taking this serious..?
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 am

Ofc mappy, because
CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
testing stuff = progress.

din't you know that?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am

I know everything (;
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:51 am

Funny because you also pretty much misunderstood the purpose of this thread considering you posted this Mappy Very Happy

Mappy. wrote:
Dont forget to hide an Arnkh every Game another place. Also dont forget to give every sheep and wolves other sizes/abilities/looks. Lets go back tO ROTS!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 am

It was sarcarsm as 66.6% of this answere..
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 am

this must be the worst shit ideas ive ever seen in my life.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:30 am

Alright CMk. Read the post above yours.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 am

whats problem with making these changes?

Quote :

lakes: you guys wanted a map with stacks to test wether people want it or not, majority hosts no-stack maps these days.

listen to lakes logics brohs. if shoops changes are bad we will just host old maps again!

santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag   New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag Empty

Back to top Go down

New Idea and Concept For Sheep Tag
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next