The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An idea for map

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.NiceGuy

An idea for map Empty
PostSubject: An idea for map   An idea for map EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm

As of now we have been focusing all our attention on removing things from the map and have not been making any new editions. I think a good idea that ive always thought would be a good to add to the map is to add a display board at the end of the game just like dota that shows all the actions players have done. Things such as

how many farms each player made through out all the rounds
sheep saves
sheep deaths
wolf kills
versus win/loses
wolf image count
farms killed by wolves
gold spent for both wolf and sheep
how many invis potions/speed pots/beams/cloaks
how many auras, str farms, uprades, hardfarms, ect... each player made
and the list goes on and on

I think this would be really fun to see and would be nice to see whos doing what and what i need to improve on. After hosting and playing about 10 st games we all will be able to see who averages what and who is the best in a certain area. I think this would lead to a lot of competition and improvement in everybody. Ofcourse theres other aspects of st that can't be counted that are important like positiniong, helping allies, bridges and stuff like that but this would be a nice way to see who does what and what i need to improve judging by everyone elses statistics. In st there are different areas in which ppl are good at. For example, im pretty sure well see that kids like amir and hanku would most likely have the highest farm count, kids like shoop and chaise would be the top dawgs in the wolf areas. But hey this is just an idea ive had for a while Smile.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

An idea for map Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea for map   An idea for map EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:43 am

This exact idea was added in 6.5.8, was later removed in 6.6.8 because basically everyone hated it.

But you can try to repeat the past. O.o
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

An idea for map Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea for map   An idea for map EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:07 am

personally, this type of shit doesn't affect me at all, and i think its interesting to look at statistics after games.

however, the main argument against this was that it encourages stupid and bad gameplay. people would start judging others based on the statistics(which is a VERY flawed way to judge skill), and people would start playing in bad and stupid ways to improve their statistics(cornermassing to get most farms/cashfarms, doing crazy shit as wolf to get the kills instead of just holding your zone, etc). it would just lead to worse games.

this is why some people(shoop i think) have argued to even remove the farm-count/kill count.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

An idea for map Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea for map   An idea for map EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 am

No one cares about these stats in fact they were put into the game, but were removed due to lag issues and people want a lag free game rather then stats everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An idea for map Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea for map   An idea for map Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea for map
Page 1 of 1