The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

question of invis

Go down 
+2
Shoop
eeNZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eeNZ

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: question of invis   question of invis EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

playing the most recent map, i've been noticing a huge problem with invis.

most games (especially bigger ones, 5n5 etc) look something like this:

game starts --> one/two/three shepherds goes invis --> sheep realizes and therefore safe masses for 20 minutes to win the game

this results in a boring game for both sheep and wolf.
i realize that invis could be a great weapon if used correctly, but in the way it is used now, shepherds are just standing outside waiting for a kill instead of cutting/ helping to isolate sheep

invis needs to be severely revised or replaced/ maybe attitude towards it need to be changed. the way it is atm it is not working.

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 pm

This has nothing to do with it being used wrong lol. The better invis is used, the better invis is, the bigger this problem will get.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Maybe cutting should be more enjoyable.

Two hit farms.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Yeah, 2 hit farm and removal of invis would be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Why do you want to change the normal farm?
We talk about removing invis. If we are allowed to use invis, then 2 hits farms would be a great idea.

But not both.

I'm also against invis, it decreases the teamworking and increases the wolf time 100% which makes the game boring for sheep AND wolf.
Back to top Go down
Night

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm

In my opinion invis is nerfed as hell and its really hard to snipe(i sniped like 1 out of 15 sheeps). Either remove completely or make it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Reilly[BoSS]

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:47 am

I agree with Night. Sniping now'adays is hard as all hell. Either make it easier to work with it, or remove it completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

question of invis Empty
PostSubject: Re: question of invis   question of invis Empty

Back to top Go down

question of invis
Page 1 of 1