The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MonStER QueStioN

Go down 
+3
TraxxWOLF
Map
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:54 pm

1) the ability to fly
MonStER QueStioN 1192928510OrW5mE

2) the ability to become invisible at any given time
MonStER QueStioN Invisible_11

3) world peace
MonStER QueStioN World-peace

you can only pick one!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

You can escape every
SituatiOn,
You can hunt People without noise.
You can do everything!^^
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Ye mappy, hunting people without making noise is huge important o.O

3 obviously.. 1 & 2 is obviously fun but in the end I think it's less fun to not have the same point-mark as the rest.
Being able to actually do what ever you like will remove the small subjects of joy. Same goes with having like infinite money.

I say numbero 3 with no doubtssss!
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

2 obviously, just look at the benefits compared to the others.

You can steal how much you want without getting caught and you can get in wherever you want. = You never have to worry about money in your entire life. You can also do a lot of funny stuff you never could do otherwise. Such as throwing a stone at random person and rofl like a freak when they don't know what happend Very Happy Also you could molest mass hot women with no consequenses ^^ I also believe it would be huge chill to just sit in invis watching ppl do shit, you could sneak up to people hearing their private conversations etc. But ye, the biggest motive is obviously that you can steal how much you want and get in where you want.

Look at the other examples lol. 1. Ye it would be cool to know how to fly, for like 10 min. Then it would bring almost 0 pleasure. Ofc you can move faster between different places and stand at cool "unreachable" places but ye that's pretty much it.

And who would choose 3, seriously? Very Happy It's just retarded who even cares about world peace. War in countries far away barely affects me, there might be some minor shit like oil prizes rising but that wouldnt matter considering i got invis = unlimited money. I'm not even sure eternal world peace would be good, war and fighting has always developed us humans. The pressure from conflicts forces us to make technological advances faster and also sort out weak groups of people / force them to get stronger. But ye, even if it was positive it would still be retarded considering you don't really benefit from it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Exa

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 am

But let's look at this realistically;

if someone could become invis or fly what would happen, how would the world react?

Most likely you would be labeled a extraterrestrial being (alien) and shipped to some lab somewhere where they would run tests on you, and even if the country you were currently in would protect you I feel like its almost certain that you would just get abducted by someone else.

Flying would NEVER work out good, this is a completely useless ability, since if you used it you would immediately get caught and most likely imprisoned.

Invis is more reasonable - but how does it work? If you bump in to people will they feel it? Will you get noticed by heat cameras, if someone throws a bucket of color at you will it go through you or will you be visible? But either way, the MOMENT you steal something / do something and you are caught by camera, a MASSIVE investigation will be launched to find out how the hell that happened, how does this guy have so much money? Where the fuck did that guy get money when he doesn't work? etc etc, after departments cooperate you will eventually be caught in their web and somehow contained / imprisoned without trial, that is, unless you live like shit in a forrest without any paper trails.

We've all had these ideas before, become invis or fly? But if you really look at it you understand that there are too many flaws with both.

I don't like world peace either, world peace? Doesn't that mean that I as a person magically CHANGE so that I can't possible have any problems with another human being? Whats to say my entire personality doesn't change the moment I pick this alternative?

I would most likely pick invis, and if it went unnoticed when you bumped into other people it could be reasonable useful, especially if you move to a highly populated area or an area without much cameras.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 am

lol? noone wanna fly? what is this wrong with this kids ^^ i take flying in 2 seconds.

Quote :

Ye mappy, hunting people without making noise is huge important o.O
lol at this ^^

remember that if you pick invis => shoop is going to become a politician and argue to put you in jail. it makes life static and boring!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:15 am

Lol #1 for sure
Lets take a look

#1 Fly anywhere go anywhere almost instantly would be huge fun good for almost all aspects of current life

#2 Turning invisible I guess is cool if your a creepy stalker or just a weird dude in general only freaks would want invisibility imo

#3 Sounds mega boring think how bored everyone would be w/ world peace economy would collapse no one would watch the news government jobs would plummet as well as members of the army/navy etc. There would be nothing to work for nothing to achieve nothing to make one country better then another we would all just be bums doing nothing doesnt sound like a life for me.

So ye
#1 For Sure
#2 If your a creepy weirdo who wants to stalk people also @steko who said it would be cool to go anywhere by sneaking in why would you want to go places alone seems kinda loner at least with flying you can take them with you Very Happy
#3 Plain Boring
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 am

i would obviously pick invis lol. As enstek said, u can steal like a geek if needed but the real shit is that u can do ALL sorts of crimes and get away with it. for instance, if wild somalians approaches, u can fuck them up big time, instead of getting your wallet stolen. rofl, also imagine how many mosquees u can burn down^^^^ and how many politicians u can kill xD I could even sneak into russian atomic bomb shits and blow up iran if i want etc etc... Invis would give u mass power unlike flying or world peace(LOL:D).
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 am

BEeeH wrote:
i would obviously pick invis lol. As enstek said, u can steal like a geek if needed but the real shit is that u can do ALL sorts of crimes and get away with it. for instance, if wild somalians approaches, u can fuck them up big time, instead of getting your wallet stolen. rofl, also imagine how many mosquees u can burn down^^^^ and how many politicians u can kill xD I could even sneak into russian atomic bomb shits and blow up iran if i want etc etc... Invis would give u mass power unlike flying or world peace(LOL:D).

I guess invis is good if your a criminal/freak/weirdo
But flying is good for everyday luxury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MonStER QueStioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonStER QueStioN   MonStER QueStioN Empty

Back to top Go down

MonStER QueStioN
Page 1 of 1