The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Explanation for new forums

Go down 
+5
Madhatters
Shoop
Chakra
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Effloresce
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Explanation for new forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 am

Yeah great irony Madhatters...

Last edited by Shoop on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 am

If he was faking it, you don't think Madhatters has the brains to check other pages for Shoop's name and just c/p it? Unless you think Shoop hasn't once moderated or done any admin work in the entire existence of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 am

If I were really trying to make a good fake I would've just saved the source to the website and changed it through that.

Shoop wrote:
Yeah great irony Madhatters. Really hard to get...
FiGHt4[Behh] wrote:
different font...

Not sure if your quote is sarcastic or not shoop, but based on the wording and the first part of the sentence I'm going to say it is, then call you stupid or assume you are calling Fight4[Behh] stupid(please help me decide which I should do).
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 am

Lol? I didnt even see Fights posts. My post have nothing to do with him.

I dont really get what you call irony though. You call your criticism of me ironic. Whats ironic about it? That it is a lie? Do you think irony = lying?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 am

It is ironic because I am saying your post isn't aligned correctly when in reality, it is and mine isnt. It is the oppisite of what one would expect when reading my comment! Also, before you edited your post, my post made more sense.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:45 am

So you think lying is the same as irony as long as the lie is formed of an accusation if a crime you yourself commited?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 am

Not sure why you are obsessing over the whole lying part but sure, lies can be ironic, but in this case its ironic because I pretty much admitted guilt through accusing you. If you still don't understand I would recommend doing some research on irony.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 am

Madhatters, what dont you get? Your "irony" is not hard to get, its just unbeliveble boring and annoying. It is what we usually call trolling but I guess technically can be referred to as irony.

Usually when your age in years gets 2 digits your "irony" develops past the "I dont know where the red car is"-while-playing-with-the-red-car you see in daycarecenters. Clearly not in your case.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:09 am

Shoop wrote:
I dont really get what you call irony though. You call your criticism of me ironic. Whats ironic about it? That it is a lie? Do you think irony = lying?
Shoop wrote:
So you think lying is the same as irony as long as the lie is formed of an accusation if a crime you yourself commited?

What don't I get? Are you stupid? You are the one asking for the explanations... If you knew why it was ironic the whole time why would you ask me to explain why it was ironic? And please dont say you were trolling because you obviously weren't.
Back to top Go down
ROMaNiTiEZ

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Failcommunitydeluxens.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Fail? I think its a great success from the community that we relativly painfree handled this situation. The STC have shown it doesnt accept this kind of abuse, I dont see how you can call that a failed community?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation for new forums   Explanation for new forums - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation for new forums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2