The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regarding the future of the forums

Go down 
+3
Shoop
Night
Runey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Runey

Regarding the future of the forums Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 am

I believe everyone is aware of the past events that have occurred regarding our forum organisation.

I wish to discuss all these problems in this topic so that we can keep a clear vision on what is going on.

The main questions I have:

Should shoop stay demoted for breaking the rules once?
Should Sidey be demoted for acting as a very immature mod and editing shoop's posts?
If so, who will be the new mod?

I wish that Shoop and Sidey both tell their stories in this topic (yes I don't care how many times you've told it already).
Everyone is free to give their opinion about this situation, I will make a judgement later this week.

Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
Night

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 am

If u need mods i can take the job. Just a shout out.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 am

I dont think I should be mod, but I do think I should be admin again since Ive done that job without complaints from ANYONE ever since day one and fullfilled every single request ever made despite who made them. I also admit I made a misstake deleting Sideys post, but lets analyze the situation.

I THOUGHT it was illegal in Germany and didnt see the need to keep a post filled with symbols of nazism. Thats why I removed the post. So yes, I admit it was a misstake, but everyone makes them and what I think is important is that I a) admit and learn from the misstake and b) did the misstake with the best interest of the forum in mind.

And before you accuse me of removing it beacause it was directed at me, remember that I have been admin since DAY ONE and consider how many posts on this forum have been direct flames towards me and the fact that I, not ONCE, removed or edited a SINGLE one.

I also think Sidey should remain demoted.

a) He doesnt think/admit he did anything wrong, and therefore probably hasnt learned anything from it.
and
b) He did what he did as a personal vendetta towards me and not with the best interest of the forum in mind. If this is not true Sidey, PLEASE explain the logic in which massediting my posts, most(all?) of them both serious and important in any way help the forum?

I think if they are interested Nightmare and Stek would make great mods.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 am

Yeah this thread sucks.

I'll update my other post with Shoop's latest manipulation tactics.

I think we need to have a Runemining-Trial as well because this kid gets manipulated by everyone and isn't able to separate truth from agenda. Also for taking 3 years to do ANYTHING about this and being indecisive and unresponsive as well as VAGUE about everything.
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Effloresce wrote:

I think we need to have a Runemining-Trial as well because this kid gets manipulated by everyone and isn't able to separate truth from agenda.

Well my friend I believe I'm perfectly able to see that you are ignoring the head admin, disobeying the rules and once again showing that you're as immature as it can get, good job. It's obvious that you're mad because I removed your mod temporarily but it just makes you look more like a power hungry freak.

And this has NOTHING to do with what I think about shoop, thus no manipulation involved at all.

You should look at yourself before you start pointing at others.
Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Strip ALL power from Shoop. Give him ZERO powers. He is NOT fit for moderator or admin. If you still haven't realized this, then you're fucked in the head. Shoop has done NOTHING but harm and at this point, Shoop has proved to be one of the WORST admins of all time, OF ALL TIME (kanye west gg)
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 am

1) remove shoop because = abuse/incredibly bad judgement. whether his intentions were good or not is irrelevant. and yeah, i dont think "i have never abused my powers apart from the times i abused it" is a good case for you shoopie Very Happy

2) keep the current mods(we dont need stek/night) because = iF iT aInT BrokED, DonT FiKS it bruSH.

everything was fine before. noone had a problem with the moderators except shoop. and as shown, shoop has a problem with the current mod because we allow (amongst other things) nazi pictures and "top 5 virgin ranks" threads. boy o boy.

NB! rune is good admin. there is no need for a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 am

Atm only you are mod amir, and yeah I think the moderating could be a lot better so yes I think we should promote Stek and Night since they, unlike you, seems to have the ambitions to actually make this forum better. For instance the Euro Cup thread got completley ruined by meaningless bullshit posts due to the complete lack of moderation.

But thats just me ofcourse, but yeah I spoke to Exa yesterday and he seemed to have similar thoughts. We talked about making some kind of guideline for the moderation on this forum.

Also, not once have I complained about the top 5 virgin threads. However I do know Sidey removed several of those topics. And no I dont think Rune should be replaced either. Most of your complaints seems to be directed towards what Sidey wants since he is the one removing the top 5 virgin threads and since he is the only one I heard complaining about Rune.

Furthermore I think I assume I will be replaced as admin since in that role I havent done anything wrong but on the other hand fullfilled every request made almost instantly, fixed all forum sections and we need someone to do this in the future too and I am almost completley confident noone else is willing to take this role. But if I am wrong, please tell me who this person is, beacause if someone is willing to fix forumsections (for instance I think we should have some sort of Sideyforum for the spamtopics etc), change individual access for different rooms (like Clansections etc) for different users, make sure the moderators arent abusing and demote moderators who do (like Sidey when he started editing posts for no reason) before too much harm is done.

But to summarize what you want, you want to keep yourself as the only moderator but you dont want to do anything and you want to keep Rune as the only admin and give him more responsibility than before despite him wanting as little to do as possible?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:47 am

my last post is based on keeping the majority happy. people can speak up if they want, but im pretty confident that everyone, probably without any exception, prefers the system we've had on the forum so far than the one you want to implement.

putting enstek/night on mods won't solve anything in your eyes unless they moderate with a style that you approve off. if they don't, you're going to try to replace them eventually as well. so whats the point? its clear that noone likes your way of moderating, yet you want to employ people who moderate like you in order to improve the forum. ooookkkkEEEEYYYYYY Laughing

i moderate when there is stuff to moderate. you want to delete something which i want to keep. this doesn't mean that i don't moderate. this means that we have different visions. i dont see how you could get this wrong lol...but if people want to try new mods = Fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 am

Ayooooo.

About Shoop. He told me Sidey also deleted several flame post directed towards him so it seems as if there were a lack of guidelines on what posts to delete. Though it is incredibly bad judgement of Shoop to delete posts containing critisism towards him shortly after announcing himself a moderator. That being said I don't have all details/info on this story and therefore things might be different than I see it right now.

Either way, according to Rune Shoop hasn't acted as admin since March 2012 so I don't see the need for him as admin regardless of if he's guilty of abuse or not.

Shoop has a point about mods though. Is mods doing anything? Info I got is that noone is moderating ANYTHING except Sidey moderating his own threads. Just look at this thread made by Katshuma[Behh] for example:

https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/t308-stc-information-gather-thread

Pretty nice thread, a lot of effort put in right? Here's the responses he got:

Shoop wrote:
Maybe you should let someone who at least got traces of a sense of humor do it?

Mappy. wrote:
Shoop acne, Rofl.Very Happy

I_think_I_own wrote:
Shoop wtf are all those craters on ur face? Thats disgusting bro do you even shower or wash ur face you disgusting pig?

What a BORING ASS responses... When Katshuma brought this up on bnet we had a pretty long discussion about it and a lot of people seemed interested. Replies like this lower the forum standards and leeches off the content creator. We need active mods to enable a real/entertaining discussion by cleaning serious threads from off-topic BS that ruins the thread. All the BS should be moved to a separate category, sounds like good idea to me.

Obviously we must set up guidelines for what posts to delete since everyone got a different idea, we can have a discussion about that.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 am

Quote :
About Shoop. He told me Sidey also deleted several flame post directed towards him so it seems as if there were a lack of guidelines on what posts to delete. Though it is incredibly bad judgement of Shoop to delete posts containing critisism towards him shortly after announcing himself a moderator. That being said I don't have all details/info on this story and therefore things might be different than I see it right now.

This is false. Also seems a bit too convenient that Shoop has been sitting on this information all this time and only decided to reveal it now ^^
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 am

I think we should seriously consider replacing Runemining because he has done a real SHIT job so far.

1. Runemining buys Shoop's entire story initially and only changes his mind after me and others came to save him.

2. Even then, he changes his mind for the WRONG reasons. He didn't give 2 SHITS about the merits of our arguments - instead he just sided with us because of our status and numbers.

3. Runemining has taken 1week (2 weeks now?) to do ANYTHING. He hasn't confirmed or denounced anybody - not even uttered an opinion. This is unforgivable given that the case can't be much CLEARER than it is. Get rid of Shoop and keep everything else the same - what is the problem? What is the hold-up? Holy SHIT!

4. The reason Rune does this is because he's scared of upsetting people. He cares deeply what the reaction to his actions are and Shoop rapes his brain all day because of this (I could too if I wanted). Rune wants to drag the issue out so he doesn't have to stand up for anything and he wants to make a toilet 50/50 decision so both sides are happy or pissed.

What if the case had actually been complicated and intricate? Runemining could be replaced by a half-brained cockroach and his current job would still be done just as well.

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 am

Exa I said Sidey deleted several flameposts, not that they were directed at him. And no this is not false Sidey and can easily be confirmed by Rune. Some examples are top 5 geek threads etc.

But either way Sideys position as moderator isnt even up for discussion, he burned his bridges by abusing several times for personal gain only and is too stupid to be a moderator anyway. We need moderators that you can reason with, Sidey is not in this category since he dont give arguments when he makes claims or answer questions directed towards him.

Otherwise I agree with Exa that the moderation on this forum needs to be discussed, we need to encourage people to write good posts and topic. Atm they get drowned instantly in mass bullshit. Maybe we should have different sections depending on what kind of moderating you want for a topic?

Also I am still waiting to hear who should replace me from the people who dont think I should be admin?

And Amir if it was true that you moderated when it was needed, why havent you moderated Katshumas topic? Or the Euro Cup topic?

I dont want Stek and Night beacause I think they have the exact same ideas as me, I want them beacause we NEED moderators and they are people who are fairly trustworthy. If we combine more and more active moderators and admins with good judgement with a guideline which we discuss together we can make this forum both active and interesting. Today its neither. But first we must make sure we actually have people willing to fill these roles. And atm you are the only moderator and Rune is the only admin. And since neither of you are especially active I really think we need other people involved for this forum to work.

And btw Rune probably missunderstand how the statistics work beacause its completley false that I havent done anything since march. Ive done mass things regarding forumsections, different peoples access and other things. And if we want to get this forum active we really have to assume there will be even more things to do in the future, so tell me who are going to take care of these things if you dont want me to do it? I dont claim its hard, but we need someone who is easy to access all the time who does it fast and who does it right.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:32 am

Quote :
Exa I said Sidey deleted several flameposts, not that they were directed at him.
Quote :
[04:48:38 AM] <DemonicFailures> He deleted itios "GGGGGGGG" post whereas you deleted a post with critisism against you
[04:48:42 AM] <Shoop> no
[04:48:47 AM] <Shoop> he deleted posts
[04:48:59 AM] <Shoop> where people flamed him
[04:49:09 AM] <DemonicFailures> lol
[04:49:15 AM] <DemonicFailures> If you knew that = why didnt you demote him earlier?
[04:49:33 AM] <Shoop> cuz i thought
[04:49:42 AM] <Shoop> that was the standard we had on the forum

Yeah Shoop keep the manipulations comming RETARD Very Happy!

Runemining you useless cockroach can you DO SOMETHING? Make a decision tard-shit and provide detailed reasons for it. You're gonna fuck it up so hard so just do it and stop ruining more by stalling x1000.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 am

Lol, so I was wrong about one thing who the fuck cares?

First of all its true that you deleted flameposts towards you (lists you were in etc) second of all I still havent argued ANYWHERE that you should be demoted for that. You should remain demoted beacause you are too stupid and emotional to be a moderator, proven in this topic where you fail to answer questions directed to you and proven earlier when you were moderator and started to massedit posts by me.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeee Shoop was wrong 1 time...first time in HISTORY Very Happy!

Rune can we have some fucking ACTION? Or you gotta ask other people for your opinion?

Give us your decision and your reasons so I can decide whether to pack my bags or not.

It would be nice if you didn't just write "Sidey stays demoted because he messed with Shoop's posts" instead you should explain what's wrong with what I did. If a guy that hates my guts walks into my house and starts raping my wife and I do something about it that doesn't involve any serious consequences - why should I be punished? Something like that would be nice.

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 am

My suggestion is :

Head admin : Rune
Admin : Shoop
Moderators : Amir, Stek and Nightmare

And to that a much stronger guideline especially regarding moderating than before so the mods know what to remove and what not to remove etc.
Like before the admins wont to any moderating.

Anyone have another suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 am

Bump.

Since noone else have any other suggestions, can you make these happend Rune so we get the forum on legs again?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 am

Bump again.

Rune reinstated me as admin, is it ok that I promote Stek and Nightmare to mods?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the future of the forums   Regarding the future of the forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the future of the forums
Page 1 of 1