The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)

Go down 
+3
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Runey
Effloresce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) Empty
PostSubject: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 am

Briefly;

1. Shoop announces that he is going to start moderating posts on his own and breaks all prior promises (that he was not to EVER touch posts).

2. Sidey announces that Hitler (Shoop) is back with a post.

3. Shoop instantly deletes the post.

4. Shoop manipulates Rune to demote Sidey because I retaliated and made a huge deal about Shoop deleting/moderating posts.

What are we left with? Shoop is running the show on his own and runemining is his little puppy-bitch.

Have fun posting guys - Shoop has complete control and Runemining is proven to be a retarded follower lickass with zero independent thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:11 am

Get your facts straight, turd.

The only one boycotting these forums are you, mister Sidey. Not only are you threatening people, you also get your doggies like beeeh to attack shoop.

Shoop hasn't deleted a single post, except for your post. And I completely agree with him if you start throwing nazi stuff at people, which is just mentally retarded in my eyes.

Demoting you is the job of an admin, nothing wrong there since Shoop is an admin? Despite the fact he didn't discuss it with me, I also consider you as a threat to the forums right now thus I once again agree with shoop.

Shoop hasn't manipulated me at all and all I can say is that I am keeping a close eye on the security logs... Yes I am aware of what is happening and that's why I declare your nonsense threads as bullshit.

Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

HOLY SHIT. You really are a 100% clueless lickass brainwashed freak.

My doggies attack Shoop because he BROKE the agreement and went NAZI.

My post was me calling Shoop a nazi with ONE RANDOM PICTURE of some nazis marching.

Shoop hasnt' deleted any more posts BECAUSE of the BACKLASH against him.

What counts is his INTENT - to take over the forums and start editing/deleting posts by everyone.

Also, WE SPECIFICALLY allocated YOU for demoting/promoting people. Shoop's tasks were LIMITED to organizing sections. HOLY SHIT.

So LETS SUMMARIZE:

1. Shoop has broken the agreement about not moderating posts.

2. Shoop has OVERTLY stated his intent to moderate posts and rule the forums without ANY consent.

3. Shoop has DEMOTED me and broken EVERY TRACE of what we had set up.

4. Shoop now controls you because DESPITE THIS you AGREE WITH HIS ACTIONS????????!!!! WOW!

What has runemining done? He has said "BRAVO SHOOP!"

In other words - Shoop controls this forum ENTIRELY now and AS WE HAVE SEEN is free to do anything he pleases without consequence. Runemining is a weak-minded mongo-slave puppet that serves no purpose.

I will never EVER contribute anything further of value to this forum and I suggest we COLLECTIVELY also make shoop-flame spam posts and party while it lasts because this forum is DEAD as goatshit rofl !
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 am

rune, the nazi picture is irrelevant. whats important is how shoop decided to handle the situation. the exact same thing can and WILL happen in the future under different circumstances. shoop is going to abuse some post that attacks him (like when he removed ALL critisicm from one of his democracy idea thread on the old forums), and make up some idiotic reason to tell the head admins to not get demoted.

1) either shoop deleted the post because it was attacking him (most probable explenation)
or
2) shoop deleted the post because he thought the nazi picture was illegal (the "official reason").

if 1) is correct, nothing else needs to be added. if 2) is true and shoop really thought he picture was illegal, there is a bunch of other problems:

2a) we already made rules that admins are NOT to moderate anything. this rule was suggested by shoop specifically after the admins abused on the previous forum. bad mods = admins find new mods and replace the old ones. admins dont start doing shit themselves.

2b) even IF shoop was allowed to moderate, he could have edited out the ''illegal picture'' and kept the content of the post. the content was criticizing shoop. shoops reason for deleting the content as well was that ''he doesn't have time to edit the post'', so he just deleted the whole package.

there is a problem with SHOOP regardless from what angle you look at it. even at the BEST case scenario where his intentions was good AND he was allowed to moderate despite what the rules say, he still fucked up. you can adress the nazi-pictures separately and punish people who posted them as well, but there is no question that you need to do something about shoop first.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 pm

We already "done something about Shoop" and I am no longer moderating. Neither is Sidey, who abused far worse than anyone have done so far editing several posts made by others for his personal gains only. The only reason I had to start moderating was beacause NOONE else wanted to. As promised Id step down once someone else volounteered and when Stek did I did.

The only reason Sidey is boycotting is beacause he cant abuse his mod powers anymore.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 pm

you're still an admin? meaning that not a shit has been done about the situation. you already announced that you weren't going to moderate ANYTHING under any circumstances when we made these forums, but you did. there is nothing stopping you from doing the exact same thing in the future when someone posts something you don't like, and you can make the same excuse in the future. ''the current mods didn't delete the post that i didn't like, so i took the liberty of deleting it myself. but ill stop deleting from now on".

this is what makes people stop posting. you can (and already have) randomly delete posts u dislike, and get away with it.

further more, whats the point of even having moderators if you and rune have the final say? you two can moderate then. you're just letting people do all the shit-work while you get the benefit of doing what/when you want without consequences, while others get demoted if they do the same.

remember rune (no disrespect), but you didn't make this forum and had us come to you. you're a great asset, but this project is not your baby. the community collectively CHOSE you to have main admin under the assumption that you would act fair and be impartial. there is noone except you and shoop who have anything against nazi pictures, so i don't see any reason for acting like you two do atm.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm

What dont you get amir? I had to start moderate since noone else wanted to. I had been asking people on BNet for weeks and everyone said no, this was something that happend before Sideys post I deleted and I told you how this was going to be before I deleted Sideys post.

Time to wake up, the world isnt perfect. If only I try there is no way a system is going to work. We need others to do something aswell. Now we have Stekpanna as mod.

But tell us though, what process gives you the right to talk about the collective will of this community?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 am

everything was fine until you started doing shit. now everyone is boycotting.

and great job taking matters into your own hands. noone was moderating so you stepped in and saved the forum by deleting one post which (conveniently for you) was criticizing you. where is the *thumbs up* smiley when you need it?

what do you think stekpanna is going to do that hasn't already been done? you're the only person in the entire community that thinks the moderating so far has been bad.

so yeah, it is time to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:19 am

The following needs to be done RIGHT NOW:

1. Strip Shoop of all power. He broke all the rules and all agreements -> his ass is gone. Right now. Forever.

2. Reinstate me as moderator. If I'm doing a shitty job we can have a discussion about it.

3. Remove Enstek from moderator. If we need another moderator we can have a discussion about it.

Basically, REVERT all of Shoop's insane rambo stalin-changes and go from there.

If Runemining doesn't act right now he is useless community-ruining shoop-puppet with zero independent thought and zero credibility.

RUNEMINING damn IDIOT the entire point of having you in charge was to prevent BULLSHIT like this from going down.....and now Shoop has taken over your entire brain and you're on his side? FUCKING INSANE!

Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:42 am

Once im home changes will be mqde... cant do shit on this phone
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 am

Noone seems to be perfect and thats why it makes sense to give those who know what they are doing a fair chance, i dont see a problem letting sidey try to moderate.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 am

Sidey have already been given a chance to moderate and started to edit my posts. He is an abuser that should not be give any powers.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

shoop is definitively not fit for admin. WHAT WAS RUNE THINKING? Shoop is EXTREMELY emotional and has a TERRIBLE history. He rages hard core and is fucked in the head. Kids like him need to get hit with the stick.

Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:23 am

Anything less than a complete reset to the state of the forums prior to when Shoop went on a rampage with Shoop removed from all power is a disgrace.

Last edited by Effloresce on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Reinstate Madhatters imo.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Shoop wrote:
Sidey have already been given a chance to moderate and started to edit my posts. He is an abuser that should not be give any powers.
Yea but thats only your post, as i can garther and sidey is not worse than you anyway
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:04 am

Except Sidey edited several posts there was nothing wrong with beacause he thought it was funny whereas I deleted 1 post which would have been illegal in Germany. Besides I am not mod anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 am

Can we get an update on this?

Looks like I'm mod again but is Shoop still admin/in power? What about steko?

I have nothing against steko being mod. My objection relates to the way in which he was appointed.
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm

I still havent been home... cant make big posts. basically i did a forum reset and removed shoop and steko for the time.being. we will discuss whats going tk happen once i can mqke bigger posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)   Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott) Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation of recent forum events (Boycott)
Page 1 of 1