The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reason for inactivity

Go down 
+7
Shoop
e8lakes
XXXandBEER
TrollPro
Night
mungo
ShoresOfEden
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoresOfEden

Reason for inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 am

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be brief about it because it's sort of personal.

A couple of days ago I found out a girl i was with is pregnant and the baby is mine. This happened a couple months ago but she only told me now. Anyway, I'm moving to hamburg to try to make it work with her and be there for my kid. When you're about to become a father you stand still for a second and think what you have and want to achieve in life and that some things are more important than others.

You can keep in touch with me through forums (PM or w/e)

chaisey
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:15 am

wow ..
good luck with her !
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:39 am

Are u serious man??? This ain't even funny anymore...
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:07 am

That one came right through my head, Well Chaise, even tho we were never in the best touch with eachother i always respected you, i wish u all the best in future and im quite sure we all will support you, cya for now my friend.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 am

It has begun the second generation of SHEEP TAGGGGERS!

But anyways Chaise abortions camman man!

But seriously if you are being dead serious LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

But in all honesty good luck with it man, and may your kid be given the gift of sheep tag like you were!
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 am

The exact same thing just happened to one of my housemates..

However, there's only one thing left to say:

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:52 am

Hope your parents (and her parents o.o) are "cool" with it and support you
and I hope you like that girl and that she's nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:28 am

Lol this is some insane shit. ^^

I can see it before my eyes, all other parents brining their kids to footballpractice while chaise and his son sit in a basement playing st with azzuro and greatlakes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:12 am

Shoop wrote:
Lol this is some insane shit. ^^

I can see it before my eyes, all other parents brining their kids to footballpractice while chaise and his son sit in a basement playing st with azzuro and greatlakes. Very Happy
I have heard rumors about u living with your mother and that u are in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:08 am

Good Luck! Smile

Hamburg? Hanku, Jens, Blitz, Jonas, Tay, Turtle-, Steph, Kota, Limi, Damiano, Martin, dark_exo, lakes and me come meet you! Wink
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

Okay chaisey listen up, heres what you do.

You treat that girl with alot of damn respect.
You give her and your child anything they could ever need.
You make sure your kid isnt socially deprived, and make sure he has friends for company.
Try to be the best father anyone could ever have, and good luck to you my friend.
Goodbye chaisey.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:

Try to be the best father anyone could ever have, and good luck to you my friend..

What father wouldn't do this....
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

I am blown away! I don't understand how you let this happen. I suppose you've already had a paternity test done and confirmed this? Going to stay with her is quite an honorable thing to do. Congratulations on becoming a father. You're a top bloke, Yannick. I wish you luck in Germany raising your child and whatever else you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 am

chaise "conny" rae[behh]

Reason for inactivity Conny_stor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for inactivity   Reason for inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason for inactivity
Page 1 of 1