The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

@@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@

Go down 
+2
VsKatshuma
Effloresce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

@@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ Empty
PostSubject: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 am

1. Shoop posts a thread announcing his intention to start deleting and editing posts at his will. He hadn't told anyone about this beforehand.

Offense: Breaking the pre-arranged agreement that specifically called for Shoop to NEVER EVER moderate any posts because of his previous power-abuse. This was why we put Runemining in power in the first place.

2. Sidey posts a thread announcing that "Hitler is back" and criticizes what Shoop did.

3. Shoop deletes Sidey's thread.

Offense: Actually breaking the pre-arranged agreement that specifically called for Shoop to NEVER EVER moderate any posts because of his previous power-abuse.

4. Sidey edits 6-10 of Shoop's posts with silly pictures and comments in response. My intention was to continue doing this to bring attention to the issue. A forum where Shoop reigns free is a forum not worth having. I wanted to disable and sabotage Shoop's crusade as much as I possibly could.

5. Shoop demotes Sidey. (This part is irrelevant)

6. Shoop promotes Ensteko.

Offense: Shoop randomly elects his friend as moderator without any discussion or enquiry. This offense is almost as bad as the first.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoop manipulation tactics:

(a) Tries to reframe & rewrite the log such that it starts at 4 with me editing his posts.

(b) Tries to use crazy talk "I deleted Sidey's post because it's illegal in Germany." If anyone is STUPID enough to buy this they shouldn't be allowed any power in this community EVER. Shoop does this all the time - he has famously left sheep tag tournament games on purpose with 40sec left just to claim that he "disconnected" to force a rematch - and because some kids were so INCREDIBLY STUPID the threads he made about it would run for pages and seemingly intelligent people would ACTUALLY buy his crap. This is a RED HERRING (something irrelevant to distract you from arguments/points).

(c) Attempts to reframe the event-log into Shoop making a SINGLE mistake suggesting that he should be forgiven.

Quote :
I also admit I made a misstake deleting Sideys post, but lets analyze the situation. I THOUGHT it was illegal in Germany and didnt see the need to keep a post filled with symbols of nazism. Thats why I removed the post. So yes, I admit it was a misstake, but everyone makes them and what I think is important is that I a) admit and learn from the misstake and b) did the misstake with the best interest of the forum in mind.

And before you accuse me of removing it beacause it was directed at me, remember that I have been admin since DAY ONE and consider how many posts on this forum have been direct flames towards me and the fact that I, not ONCE, removed or edited a SINGLE one.

Remember this part???? ANyoNE???

1. Shoop posts a thread announcing his intention to start deleting and editing posts at his will. He hadn't told anyone about this beforehand.

In other words, he planned to take over the forums in FULL and this was FAR from a "single innocent mistake."

What happens now?

Shoop stays demoted forever. We can have a discussion about promoting Steko to mod. Current mods stay mods.

I think Sidey is full of bullshit - how do I crush him and help Shoop?

All you have to do is prove my story to be bullshit. Rune can verify your claims. I've made PLENTY of assertions & claims - should be EASY AS HELL to shoot me down if I'm making stuff up!

Happy hunting![quote]

Last edited by Effloresce on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 am

On a side-note I have to say that your post looks NICE visually ;D
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Sounds like shoop should be stripped of admin and you should stay removed as moderator since instead of the proper etiquette you did exactly what you preach against.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 am

Nice logic as usual Cele!

According to Cele you're a hypocrite if you preach against violence and then use violence in a self-defence situation.

Gold star BRO-BEANS!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 am

HAHA, good one sidey, idc if u get mod or not but im 100% sure that soon in the future ill make a topic about bringing back stacks and invis, these two elements are very important for peoples to enjoy sheeptag. I say this cause since sheeptag is alrdy dead then we can might aswell just try to bring it back, dno what u guys think.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Well i dont really know all of your story Sidey. I'm not siding with shoop but your actions thereafter the initial incident weren't exactly the most mature.

If the first thing you did wasn't pm head admin (runey) about shoop breaking of his agreement and instead made a thread about it and started spam editting shoop's posts then I don't think you deserve to be reinstated as moderator. This is the kind of immaturity we don't want mods having. If the mods cant have mutual respect for eachother and handle situations like adults then they don't deserve to be mode or admins at all.

However if you did contact runey before doing these things and he did nothing about it after your contact with him then your actions while maybe justified weren't the most mature.

This isn't a personal attack but yes what I said makes sense and you could ask how other forums run their staff. When mods and admins have a disagreement they handle it much more differently than how the stc usually handles these kind of disputes.

But what is funniest about this situation is that you act as if some huge faux pas occurred when all that happened is some nerd editted your online post that 6 people will see who you dont really even know and you spend so much time stirring things up acting like you have some huge personal vendetta that must be satisfied rather than just letting go. Who cares? Honestly.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Ofc I contacted Runemining first but he was in channel ignoring me. Either he didn't know what to do or Shoop had taken over his ENTIRE brain AGAIN!

This isn't some random nerd deleting a post. This is dictator-rage-Shoop going on a rampage and breaking everything these forums were created with in mind. It was my DUTY to sabotage for him.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am

Shoop manipulation tactics updated!
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 am

Let's not forget about the low tactics and improper etiquette of shoop. He has always used power to his advantage and will stop at nothing! It has been almost a half year since he has been exposed. It's time to take action.

As a community we must remain strong even when one of our most revered players is exposed as one of the biggest liars in sheep tag history!

Also let us not forget how crazy sidey is ROFL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:47 am

Finally I get it lol, "Celestial_One" on the forums is just a smurfaccount used by Exa.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 am

Nice one shoop.
lol you're bringing up DEAD old threads so I thought I would bump this one... if you can do it so can I, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 am

You can if you want Exa, I just think you should do it in your own name.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 am

Shoop is incredibly stupid ROFL. Yeah the celestial_one account with 110 posts on is me. Get off the WEED YO!
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 am

shoop making blind accusations again and LYING... I mean for fuck sake this idiot can SEE IP ADDRESSES BECAUSE HE IS ADMIN. LOL. what an idiot.

if you checked my ip you would see it's in IL, USA where I live.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:43 am

Yeah Cele. As usual Shoop is making blind accusations left and right without any proof. Lying his TEETH out to enforce his own agenda.

I guess this really does prove that we cannot trust whatever Shoop is saying lol.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Haha, shoop CRASHED lIKE AN BirdSHATS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@   @@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@ Empty

Back to top Go down

@@ Trial of Shoop & Complete log of Events @@
Page 1 of 1