The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

recent UPs and DOWNs

Go down 
+2
TraxxWOLF
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

recent UPs and DOWNs Empty
PostSubject: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 pm

UPPSERS:

Grim - self-explanatory. went from a random to arguably the best player in east, some would even say the current best overall player.

Enstek - from a runtag-/2v4-type player to a really strong overall player, maybe the most improvement out of anyone. solid player at every aspect of ST.

Traxx - same as enstek with a lower improvement rate. he used to be an ok over-all player, with a doctors degree in runtag. now hes a great overall player, while keeping the crazy individual/runtag heart he was born with, as demonstrated twice during the last ST tourney.

recent UPs and DOWNs Smile_face

reSPecTS. worthy of mentioning: twix, polar, pab, mungo, trollpro.

DOWNERS:

Shoop - big disappointment. went from an elite in 2006 to a last-pick in 2011. some say he got internet problems, some say he lost his hunger for dominance. only time will tell us the truth! i'm anxiously waiting/hoping for a mOnStER comEBAcks from our good old SheeP[Behh] the following months.

ExA - very good player, considered by more than a few as possibly THE best player in 2011. due to recent events with traces of steroid found in his urin-test, the respects falls a bit. however, solid performance was demonstrated during the last ST tourney(with evidence of a steroid-free participation). a comeback is expected!

Drew - widely accepted as the second best player in the community during the highlight of sheeptag in 05-07. recent performances indicate a lack of hunger for dominance, very high probability of getting sniped, and the overall worst performance he has ever had in his ST carieer relative to his competitors. hopes for a comeback are low, but still a good player.

recent UPs and DOWNs Peo128

keep up the good work boys!
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 am

From when do you count with the development =)?

I agree on all points brush, just, do you take set from 09' or 11?
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:21 am

yee respect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 am

rofl what about me?, i jumped from lowerclass runtagger to top plus i have begun to develope a style for mass which seems good, just gotta work with survivability a lil more
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:47 am

TrollPro wrote:
rofl what about me?

You realize he only listed like 6 people lol
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 am

and you realize that he listed your name up ?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 am

mungo wrote:
and you realize that he listed your name up ?
rofl, didnt notice the letters that were wrote with small Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 am

This topic is pathetic. Classic Amir to licky active players and backstab people as soon as they stop playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent UPs and DOWNs   recent UPs and DOWNs Empty

Back to top Go down

recent UPs and DOWNs
Page 1 of 1