The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Euro Cup Thread

Go down 
+5
ShoresOfEden
Night
XXXandBEER
Map
Shoop
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 am

That Denmark was the Outsider, most time in their half.
NL tried everything but not good ideas.
Van Bommel, Robben, Affelay,... tried to shoot and header but didn't work as they wanted.
That the referee didn't see the hand on the ball in the last minutes, unlucky.
NL had a lot of ball possesion and normally deserved the win but didn't use their chances.

Basketball

Such a nice game!
1 - 1 = Italy - Spain.

Enjoyable. Very exciting game. Italy played awesome as Spain did. Cool
Didn't think that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 am

Yeah I doubt they wrote the last part about NL deserving the win, if they rly did that link please.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am

Used spiegel.de & this sentence shouldn't be to what they wrOte. They didn't say it but their post made me
Think that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 am

So you based your conviction that NL deserved to win on your own conclusions from an article in some German newspaper and lied and said UEFA wrote it on their official homepage? Nice.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Short Summary of Day 4 - Group D:

England - France: 1-1
Such a Boring game. France played to slow and couldn't get through the 2x Defenselines. In the first half France looked like the better team
But the second half made this game slow and boring and the mood of the spectators were worse and worse. Both teams were happy with this result as you saw at their gameplay.

Ukraine - Sweden: 2-1

Until the 30. Minute nothing much happened. Some litte chances
But no danger. After this Ukraine and Sweden had a lot of chances. Ukraine won even if Sweden had more chances. Shevchenko made these 2 goals as a header.
Once Sweden's best Ibrahimovic shot on the bar. This game was nice to watch and had his actions.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 am

Btw, allstarteam of first round.

Casillas
Hummel-Rossi-Agger
Pirlo-Gerrard
Iniesta-Sneijder-C Ronaldo
Schevchenko-Ibrahimovic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 am

Shoop wrote:
Btw, allstarteam of first round.

Casillas
Hummel-Rossi-Agger
Pirlo-Gerrard
Iniesta-Sneijder-C Ronaldo
Schevchenko-Ibrahimovic Very Happy

Looks good but you could change some people e.g. Casillas, P, Chevchenko and Ibrahimovic.
They didn't play that legendlike. They played good but nothing special.

Casillas fails to shots from far, Chevchenko and Ibrahimovic just dominated because of not so good opponent.

lol 2:0 after 6minutes for Czech - Greece.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 am

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 am

Poland - Russia: 1-1
Better team was Poland.
Czech - Greece: 2:1
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:12 am

stfu mapgrid
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 am

ShoresOfEden wrote:
stfu mapgrid

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 am

rofl..
Back to top Go down
FiGHt4[Behh]

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 am

I 100% agree on Shoop when he says that portugal played better. And no, it's not because I'm portuguese etc but if you watched the game, I think you noticed that portugal had much more chances to goal than Germany. Germany got lucky that pepe failed this goal, just imagine if he would make it in ( at 45th minute ) I don't think germany would of been able to win the game, maybe a draw. And when germany made goal, portugal played even more better with a lot of actions but like many people say, we were really unlucky with shots etc...
Anyway, useless to debat on it, gers will never agree that we played better nor portugueses will agree that germany played better ^^

Anyway, funny that all of you cheered for Netherlands, or thought they would pass groups and go far ^^ but all I see now is that they r last in group and will probably not pass it ^^
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:21 am

I agree Portugal played better, Germany didn't do their best match and was quite lucky. Yesterday Germany showed how good they really are though, so ye they still deserve to win the group.

I still believe NL will advance, it's likely they will beat Portugal and it's also likely DK will get crushed by Germany. Sarri Jean-muu ^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:06 am

So NL has to win 2-0 or 3-1 or Germany wins 2-0 at DK. If everyone has 3 points the goal difference says everything Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am

Did anyone witness Irelands UNBELIVEBLE support?

Spain is in lead 4-0 and its extra time. Holy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmCosY56lRI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:08 am

I notice im a bit late in this thread. lol.

But anyway, before the WC i had spain as huge favourites, dont see any reason to change that. They have the best players on every position except wing defenders. Alba and Arbeloa is doing great though.

I beg to all gods of all religions that Sweden wins tonight.

And to shoop; fucking legendary supporters of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 am

Do not overestimate NL and underestimate Portugal, that's all I want to say Smile
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 am

Allstar team so far in EURO (Just categorized after position such as keeper, defender, midfielder and striker:

Stephan Andersen

Debuchy Hummels Arbeloa

Silva Iniesta Dzagoev Gerrard

Gomez Mandzukic Arshavin/Shevchenko/Torres
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 am

Lol, how can you put Silva in it? Replace him with Pirlo and we start talking. Smile
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 am

Silva has scored 2 assists and 1 goal o.O
Plus perfect gameplay Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 am

NL's out.:/
That's surprising! o:

Germany vs Greece in quarter final.Very Happy
Easy for Germany.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 pm

After taking a shit on France it became obvious Sweden had all the potentional in the world to not only advance from the group but also win it. We played better than England but didn't have the luck on our side and we fucked up like hell vs Ukraine. Sad

Anyways, i guess we will have Portugal, Germany, Spain and England in the semis and probably Germany vs Spain in the final.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm

GOOOOOOOOOO PORTUGAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Euro Cup Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2