The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Euro Cup Thread

Go down 
+5
ShoresOfEden
Night
XXXandBEER
Map
Shoop
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 am

It starts today! Who will win? Who will flop? Who are the dark horses?

IF Johan Elmander comes back from his injury I think Sweden have really good chances to proceed from the groupgame (England, France and Ukraine other countries). My tip is that France comes first and Sweden 2nd.

As winner of the whole tournament Germany is my favourite. But yeah Ive heard that Schweinsteigger is in bad shape after injuries and also have had a hard time after missing his penalty in the CL final and in my eyes he is actually their most important player.

I also think France is another candidate with players like Benzema and Ribery in good form.

But yeah until we are out Ill believe in Sweden. With Zlatan being in probably his best shape ever he has the potential to be one of the MVP:s in the whole tournament and take us really far. On a good day for him and a solid defence we can beat any team.

Will we see this against England? Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krY2Y0NZwUw
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 am

Sweden has no chance as usually.^^

Final will be Netherlands vs Germany.

Netherlands is also a top-candidate. With Robben,Huntelaar and Snejder they've got one of the best players.

Spain will be good too, but as we saw, Barcelona and Madrid got destroyed by Chelsea or Bayern. So i don't know how a mix of these people will be.

Germany, Netherlands, Spain and France will make the show in my opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 am

We will see, Germany have insanley hard group. If Schweinsteigger isnt in form and Portugal gets a good start they might not even make it past the groupstage. ^^

Also Italy is worth warning for. Really good team as usual but noone seems to be talking about them.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 am

Ye, you're right but i think that will be a 2:0 for Germany.

Not really, even in the last year they didnt even pass the group-games..
But yea, maybe we get some surprises like Croatia. Olic, who plays in a german club, is playing there and he's in form.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 am

Lol you believe in Croatia beacause of Olic but not in Sweden, with Zlatan?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 am

Is there a website I can watch the games on?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:56 am

I don't know Zlatan. And i said, 'maybe we get a surprise!'

http://www.uefa.com/

Poland - Greece = 1-1
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 am

You dont know Zlatan lol? Best player in Serie A since Zidane.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 am

Dreams by a Swedish.Very Happy

I guess, now czech - russia. Wink
Back to top Go down
Night

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 am

usually im a fan of England, but since lampard is out i dont know if there is any chance for them to win the tournament. I still believe they might get past the group stage.

But yeah i think favourites are spain germany and holland.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Ye, back in the time I was a fan of England also..

You're absolutely right, but you shouldn't underrate France as shoop already said. Ribery is really good and they played good games before the Europe Cup started.

Russia - Czech = 4-1

TOday NL - DK & GER - POR.
I guess, 3-1 NL - DK, 2-0 GER - POR.
What's your guess?
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 am

Here's my bets for groupstage:

Group A: 1st Russia, 2nd Poland
Group B: 1st germany, 2nd NL
Group C: 1st Spain, 2nd Croatia
Group D: 1st France, 2nd Sweden
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am

Looks good, but I think Italy will advance instead of Croatia.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 am

ShoresOfEden wrote:
Here's my bets for groupstage:

Group A: 1st Russia, 2nd Poland
Group B: 1st germany, 2nd NL
Group C: 1st Spain, 2nd Croatia
Group D: 1st France, 2nd Sweden

If Poland plays like in the first half time I agree. If they play like versus Greece ( good after bad ), it will be hard.

Group B - I agree, germany vs NL will be one of the best games in this cup, I'm excited.Smile

Group C - Croatia is underrated, I guess and hope that they win versus Italy.

Group D - France is sure.
Sweden would be nice for them
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 am

Was some interesting games today.

Denmark won over NL, will THEY follow Germany to the quarterfinals? Germany btw had a LOT of luck when they won today. ^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:29 am

Denmark lucky piece of shit.Very Happy
No1, even Denmark,
Didn't know why they won.^^

Ye, 1 lucky time.
Portugal had lucky times also.

Germany had good defense but not that good
Offense, to low.

At least Germany dominated this game
Even they didn't get the goal so easy
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Portugal probably deserved a 1-1 draw. Quite unbelievable how NL lost with so many great chances... whcih they all fucked up. I guess only sneyder was rlly up to speed in the offensive part for NL.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Yes, PROBABLY. I still think we
( GER ) did better.

Would be sad if NL loses against GER also --> they won't pass the group phase if Portugal wins against DK.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 pm

NL should have played with Kuyt instead of Affelay from start, but yeah I dont know what games you watched if you call Denmark "lucky piece of shit" and say Germany deserved their win Mapgrid? Portugal was a lot closer to a goal than NL, and I am not just talking about that one situation...
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 am

I didn't watch the first game but I heard some interviews and people spoke about. NL deserved the win.

Yee, we were luckY also when pepe didn't make the goal. Portugal had their luck too.

At least imo germany and Portugal played
Bad, Germany more.
But yes, I still believe that Germany did better. More chances and more ball possession all over the game.

Portugal also had luck when Gomez was going to make a goal but someone fouled Khedira. They weren't allowed to go on, stupid referee. He made a lot of wrong choices like when some Portuguese hit Badstuber in his face. Unfair GamePlay.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am

Lol, Denmark deserved the win and you were lucky in a lot more situations than when Pepes shot hit the bar. I think Portugal had the best chances except for the goal tbh.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:40 am

lol, Denmark deserved the win? NL dominated the game even they didn't make a goal.

Not much, 1 big chance, when pepe hit the bar, the other 1-2 chances were stopped by Neuer. Wink

Spain - Italy in 20minutes, im tensed!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:48 am

I thought you didnt watch the game?

Anyway, if Denmark didnt own NL on the field they definently do it in Amsterdam :

Euro Cup Thread Lnu37
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

I've watched videos of this game,
Listened to other people, comments on Uefa.com, radio.

Italy vs Spain - such a nice game. Italy plays awesome! First half time 0-0
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 am

What did UEFA write?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euro Cup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Cup Thread   Euro Cup Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Euro Cup Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next