The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Super Smash Bros Thread

Go down 
+6
Mr.NiceGuy
Madhatters
Map
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
BEeeH
Shoop
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Official Super Smash Bros Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:34 am

Who was best?
Who was your favorite?
Who was coolest?

And other stuff.

I used Fox since N64 version and continued on GC too. Was insanley agile and powerfull on the same time. And his gun was handy vs lamers. Smile

But yeah, coolest = Mr Game and Watch with no doubt.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 am

Fox was obviously coolest for SURE. But my favorite was YOSHI. I LOVED to roll around like a freak, and then make an egg out of some geek^^ "BLOOP!! egg comes out yoshi ass xD"

Ganondorf was most op tho, his attack with some purple shit was insanely strong.

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am

Yoshi = classic choice for the lame geeks who just wanted to annoy other people. ^^
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 am

I loved zelda. When she transformed into that assasin form she was a legendary jumper.

Also kirby = huge fun hero, rank 2 in my book.

There was this pokemon hero that sucked really much, i think it was named jigglupuff. It had some insane retard spell where it fell asleep like a mongo and it didnt help whatsoever. Finishing campaign with jigglupuff = huge status.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am

I was Pikachu. Huge Fun to own them with my thunder etc. Very Happy
We make some party TOmorrow in germany @ my House?
A Super Smash Bros TOURNAMENT! yeeee lol!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 am

Rofl yeah Jigglypuff. Some insane geekchar. Was it just a joke or was it possible to win with him against good players?

I might come Mapgrid. Some epic game this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 am

For super smash brothers brawl everyone knows that Snake/Zelda(normal form, not shiek)/Ness/Lucas are the funnest characters.
Back to top Go down
Mr.NiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:51 am

Fox was and still is my favorite^^. Also Captain Falcon no doubt funniest player out of all of them. He was best character to play with on 64 he was too op and had be nerfed on gamecube and brawl lol.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:54 am

Fox/Kirby/Young Link/Bowser

I hope none of you guys actually think your good at this game compared to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Lol bring it on kiddo. Basketball

ST meeting in Stockholm soon, if you come we can play in polars basement. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Didn't play this game for a time. I'll probably play for once, tomorrow.
DK was an awesome hero also. With his Ultimate attack he made them look like a clown :'D
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

my best was pikachu for both SSB64 & SSBM. i also liked young link. used to play this at my cousins house whenever we had a party makes me feel nostalgic soz

Also does any1 know isai?? He's #1 SSB64 player and hes top 10 for ssbm check this shit auts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urUBMrtXwyA
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Original n64 version pikachu and fox were easily the most overpowered. Pikachus grab and throw did imba dmg and could thunderbolt

On melee sheik, fox, Marth, and surprisingly jigglypuff are top tier characters. Luigi and ness definitely close top tier as well.

Shoop did u knowthat jigglypuffs b down was an incredibly strong attack? Martha was amazing cus of his speed and the range his sword gives. He has some cool combos for sure. Fox cus of imba fast kicks and great dmg. Sheik is probably fastest attacking character in the game.

Lucario and metaknight are my best characters in brawl.
Coolest char in first is fox ofc. Pewpew. Sheik was a badaas too tho in her assassin gear throwing knives and shit.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 am

Donkey Kong !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 am

Cele yeye maybe, but it was still a fucking useless hero if you look overall. And if you failed down b you were basicly fucked as I remember it?
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:55 am

Yeah downside is it obviously fucks you if you missed. Pros can pull it off a shit ton though as you can see in that video itio showed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Smash Bros Thread   Official Super Smash Bros Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Super Smash Bros Thread
Page 1 of 1