The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]

Go down 
+3
Chakra
Shoop
I_think_I_own
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:13 pm

These are the ppl who wud make u fall asleep if they kept on talking... THEYR SO FKIG BORING u just yawn at what they have to say lol

1. Tollison
2. Ecid
3. Chaka
4. Gosusheep
5. Beer
6. Apolar behh
7. Traxxwolf
8. Cascadingriver
9. Shoop
10. Chakra

Its hard enough to imagine being in the same room with these Ppl!! Id fall asleep cuz they have nothing interest to say

P.s. Chakra/shoop = pimple face!!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:54 am

Lol why are you talking itio? You are one of the most uncharismatic and boring persons in the history of this community. I cant remember a single joke you made that made me laugh. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:44 am

My bot is ranked #3; I'm personally #10.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:34 am

Being ranked on "boring-list" by itio is great! Being "a fun guy" in itio's eyes points at huge failure in life, soz.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:19 am

We must keep in mind that these boring ppl have 0 ability to have a sense of humor or have any fun in their lives! We can confirm this because 3 of the people on the list just replied in the most BORING fashion! This list is pretty accurate it seems
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Yoyo itio you have an emotion disorder because tbh I laughed at traxxes post, he came at you like osa.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank god I'm on itio's list all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:05 am

Rofl itio keeps being owned by his own lists. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:45 pm

If u take a close look at everyone who replied to this thread excluding me u wjll be able to understand how BORING these ppl are. My list is very accurate we just need the rest of the ppl on this list to reply to confirm how BORING they are. On a side note, shoop should be ranked higher cuz he is a very boring person to talk to. We should be thankful they dont talk to us irl or wed fall asleep!!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:33 am

pro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]   Top 10 most boring people [official ranking] Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 most boring people [official ranking]
Page 1 of 1