The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking

Go down 
+3
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
TrollPro
I_think_I_own
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 pm

1. A_polar[gay] - failed the 5th grade. Has PISS POOR grades in school. He has been proven to be special ed with an iq less than his age
2. Cascadingriver- highly unintelligent. Has stated, "im in college and ur in high school. There i am smarter hahaha." also lives in topeka, kansas, heard mass shoops live in that area
3. Tollison- Born and raised in Houston, Texas. Enough said
4. Candymankiller- although he is top legend in ST, he is one stupid mother fucker. Easy as shit to manipialte and has the brain capacity of a walnut
5. Shoop- pretty sure trollpro nailed it hard. He said some shit like how shoop pretends to be smart through his scientific studies dotnt remember exactly but honestly shoop is really really stupid.

It sucks that ppl like them are rly uneducated and have LOW iq points. Afterall they are idiots with 0 brain. They bring stupidity to a whole new level.

Honorable mentiOns:
Traxxwolf, rosiesuckedme, zoolander
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Haha, nice topic xD
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 am

1. Trollpro
2. Cascadingriver
3. A_polar[behh]
4. LuLor
5. Simba
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 am

1: Enstek
2: Shoop
3: grrwolf
4: simba
5: Lulor
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 am

1. Dark_exodus
2. Hell_sheep(St)
3. Rodi2
4. MerciHytsu
5. III.MadZi.III
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 am

I_think_I_own wrote:
Honorable mentiOns:
Traxxwolf, rosiesuckedme, zoolander

Ye I think I deserve that mention. I was the only Easty who treated you like a person, talk about idiotic. I still can't believe it ^^

Rofl.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:55 am

HAHA, thats your thankyou zoo xD
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Zoo you made the list because you actually thought there was anything worth saving in itio Sad

Itio realized this too I guess.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:22 am

Stupid bitch itio, lol I just dropped in for a visit idk why just had a feeling to, and I read ur topic. As ignorant as you are you couldn't even remember where I live, and if you tried to trace my IP, you failed. I live in Abilene KS.

Why do you even make these kind of topics when you are the #1 on all of them?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 am

Mappy. wrote:
1. Dark_exodus
2. Hell_sheep(St)
3. Rodi2
4. MerciHytsu
5. III.MadZi.III

Sorry, i change!!!

1. Rodi2 -- 'I dunno what block is, but you blocked'
2. Hell_sheep(st) -- keeps dying, once he moves out of his mass without any action..'cya; lol owned'

other i don't care.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking   Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 LEAST intelligent ranking
Page 1 of 1