The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CascadingRiver quits.

Go down 
+10
Shoop
Chakra
Map
I_think_I_own
XXXandBEER
TraxxWOLF
TrollPro
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
mungo
KatyRoXeR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chakra

CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Lol. I laugh with Rune. Wonder how many statements simply make no sense, let alone are impossible.

I linked my ip - makes no sense
I linked my ip to theirs that - makes no sense
i can put a proxie as his ip - impossible (you can't simply pick what your ip is; most ip's don't offer proxy services)
[if you have their ip] you have all the files he does - unlikely (local files have next to little to deal with ip, the target would need to be running running an HTTP/FTP/RDP/etc server, very unlikely)
you can delete all they fucking have - assuming you gained access via HTTP/FTP, your access is most likely limited (as a view-only mode)
including their cd keys - makes no sense (cd keys aren't files, they are strings of characters. How do you delete a physical object?)
just delete wc3 - assuming it is installed in Program Files and UAC is enabled, chances are you'd need their password as well
hack their battle.net - makes no sense, "battle.net" is a network that Blizzard owns, no on else. Perhaps their b.net account (assuming they have one)?
delete that account - impossible, you'd need to hack battle.net (see above), not any specific user. Have you ever seen a "DELte My ACCOunT" option?
incase they registered he'll never play again - assuming all access to keys are lost (physical object deleted an all), he can simply purchase one for $5

To anyone with even a first-grader knowledge of technology, you sound very, very silly.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 am

Chakra wrote:
Lol. I laugh with Rune. Wonder how many statements simply make no sense, let alone are impossible.

I linked my ip - makes no sense
I linked my ip to theirs that - makes no sense
i can put a proxie as his ip - impossible (you can't simply pick what your ip is; most ip's don't offer proxy services)
[if you have their ip] you have all the files he does - unlikely (local files have next to little to deal with ip, the target would need to be running running an HTTP/FTP/RDP/etc server, very unlikely)
you can delete all they fucking have - assuming you gained access via HTTP/FTP, your access is most likely limited (as a view-only mode)
including their cd keys - makes no sense (cd keys aren't files, they are strings of characters. How do you delete a physical object?)
just delete wc3 - assuming it is installed in Program Files and UAC is enabled, chances are you'd need their password as well
hack their battle.net - makes no sense, "battle.net" is a network that Blizzard owns, no on else. Perhaps their b.net account (assuming they have one)?
delete that account - impossible, you'd need to hack battle.net (see above), not any specific user. Have you ever seen a "DELte My ACCOunT" option?
incase they registered he'll never play again - assuming all access to keys are lost (physical object deleted an all), he can simply purchase one for $5

To anyone with even a first-grader knowledge of technology, you sound very, very silly.

totally, u took the words right out of my mouth -.-
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:30 am

Hack their battle.net account (The site) and delete that account (On the site)
Very possible.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 am

PloX ShoW ME ThE deLeTE My ACcOunT BuTtON On BaTtLE.Net?

You'd need to hack their database (whatever they use) and manually send a delete query. That or hack a representative that may have the power to do so.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 am

I think chakra destroyed someone in this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CascadingRiver quits.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2