The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CascadingRiver the legend stealer

Go down 
+10
Exa
mungo
e8lakes
Pab
Map
Chakra
TraxxWOLF
KatyRoXeR
Shoop
ST-Man
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ST-Man

ST-Man

CascadingRiver the legend stealer Empty
PostSubject: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 am

CascadingRiver did just stole the new clan; RST. He said like "I will only be cheif untill tursday, then will I give it back to you." And today he told me that it was AFK4Pancakes fault to give the clan to her, cause of she didnt "agree" ffs... She did fuking said it by herself. My plan is to ban her from all host bots and never let her get into a ST clan again after she left clan RST.

Fuck CascadingRiver.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 am

Good that you let us know so Traxx or Lakes dont make Cascading chief in their clans. I mean before this, what indicators did we get that that was a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 am

Okay, I will explain this VERY easy and slow for you so you can understand it, okay?

#1 They GAVE me chief. (I can do what I want with clan now, because I OWN it.)
#2 They RAGED me when I told them I was not giving chief back, I agreed to no terms that I would.
#3 I removed their shaman, Because Afk4Pancakes nor Afk4Piz[z]a- are fit for shaman, I would hope all of you would agree.
#4 I removed afk4piz[z]a- from the clan because he would not shut the fuck up and I was recently dumped and I was not in the mood.
#5 Its my fucking clan, you gave me ownership, so WHATS THE DEAL
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am

Why did they give it to you in the first place?

If they did this by mistake or regret it now I would give it back to be kind. Who want to "own" somebody elses clan.

I still look at clan grr as HungryWOLF's even tho ive been chief for years. The owner is the creator, not the chieftain. But maybe thats just my oponion.

My advice to you is to give the clan back to its creator since they obviously are upset.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Lol, Katy is worse than MW at holding a clan together.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:55 pm

As far as I know traxx, they want nothing to do with it now.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:05 pm

You´re a fucking retarded piece of Shit.
First you don´t give them THEIR clan back and after you kick ONE of the CREATORS? You´re fucking useless. You try to do good but everything, i repeat EVERYTHING you do is bad andA ruins the STC a little more. and i agree with banning him at everything.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Okay, I will explain this VERY easy and slow for you so you can understand it, okay?

#1 They GAVE me chief. (I can do what I want with clan now, because I OWN it.)
#2 They RAGED me when I told them I was not giving chief back, I agreed to no terms that I would.
#3 I removed their shaman, Because Afk4Pancakes nor Afk4Piz[z]a- are fit for shaman, I would hope all of you would agree.
#4 I removed afk4piz[z]a- from the clan because he would not shut the fuck up and I was recently dumped and I was not in the mood.
#5 Its my fucking clan, you gave me ownership, so WHATS THE DEAL
Nice chief, kick his member because 'wanst in the mood' !
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:21 am

Actually pab, they actually WANTED out of the clan.
Back to top Go down
ST-Man

ST-Man

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 am

Well, only because that you done them grunt. They are the real owners of the clan and not you. -.-
Back to top Go down
ST-Man

ST-Man

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 am

And I think that it would be better if you leave ST... I cant see anyone who likes you... Or mby I can but it will be hard to find^^
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 am

Yo, katy is right to say it's her clan now, but it's also a rude move which will not be tolerated if she doesn't have the required backup which seems to be missing.
Since there's so much bad publicity around katy atm I recommend her to be a nice lad and offset further damage howsoever unless she has a plan.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 am

You know what? I cba run a clan when everyone thinks its not mine, which it is. I am not the creator but I am the chief. It was given to me fair and square and I was flamed soooo much after I made Afk4Pancakes and Afk4Piz[z]a- Grunt. (They cannot be shamans in skill level.. No offence.) So i cba these flames, I'll give chief back if you still want it and we can be cool, Okay?
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 am

Yet, pancakes and pizzapancakes (or w.e) are at same level of you, ur not better or worst, but same level.
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 am

wow casca you have some serious EGO problems. give the kids their clan back and all are happy.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 am

Obviously it isn't Cascadings clan. And Cascading isn't a "legend stealer" either. He simply betrayed his friends and abused every last bit of trust they had in him. Something very different.

The fact that Cascading now after wasting this trust RUINS the clan other people spent time and effort to build just shows what kind of character he has, and this fits pretty well with my analysis of him in this thread "https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/t168-is-it-true". I'm sure his intentions isn't to truly destroy for other people, it's just a side effect from his desperate need for attention.

Why you would give up chieftain in the first place truly baffles me, but I hope you learned a lesson now.

Call my ass on Europe if you need help to make a new clan.

eXAS
Back to top Go down
ST-Man

ST-Man

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 am

Nowkaty made a new clan for Pancakes but I told him that I made a deal with AFK4Pizza yesterday.. And we already said what the name should be etc. But she say that she dont trust me and i only wants a clan for myself..
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 am

Katy. As you see you ruin every little trust we had in you. Give them their clan back & everything is fine.
ego0. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 am

Actually, Pancakes gladfully is letting me Keep RST, and I made him KyP.

All g00d?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am

Nope, not 'all g00d'.
You know they are young and easy to manipulate. You've abused this..

Yea, probably it was like this:

CascadingRiver: Hey Friends<3. Sorry for stealing clan but i'm a very nice person and i make a LEGEND, i repeat LEEEGENDO clan for you! Clan KyP. Whats your opinion? <3 <3 <3
Kids: Yeeeeeeeeeee!! We love you, katy!! Thank you for making us new clan!

I hope you will learn from this..

Stop manipulate little kids or we're going to manipulate you.

Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:17 pm

First of all, they were already going to make this very clan but needed help. SECOND OF ALL they GAVE me the CLAN. by CHOICE you MONGO.

do you not know the facts or are you a freak geek mental patient on overload?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Sit Down, dogshit. If you´re here to steal clans, then get out of the community.

Normally i don´t hate you but you keep making us angry with retarded things.

You should shut up if you can´t see that i´m telling the truth, asslicker.

Be mature - thanks.
Back to top Go down
ST-Man

ST-Man

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 pm

First of all; You cheated him again and again. And I still arnt trusting you cause of you'r gettin a rageflip all time I talk with you. And i'm nearly 100% on that you made KyP by 2 reasons; First is that you lose all your rep with this and second; KyP is a sucker name and oyu know it cause you wants it to be a bad name so all members will leave and join our stolen clan RST.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:32 pm

just give them their clan back and stop being a complete nutjob freakshow.

do you really not see that you're a dumbass? you're making everyone hate you for temporary attention. everyone is eventually going to leave your clan because you offer 0 value to anyone and you're going to get exiled from this community in 2 seconds.

wake up and smell the coffee, jumbo.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

Moral of the story is that this clan should have never been created. People who is under 13 (Afk4pizza, Afk4pancakes, st-mannen etc) or people with a mental retardation (Katy, Trollpro, A_polar, nomapgrid etc) doesn't have what it takes to run a clan successfully. You need a certain level of maturity, intelligence and social skills to be able to form a functional clan, otherwise it will just develop into some chaotic 2-week project just like this one turned out to be.

This clan didn't fail because Katy "stole" it (How is it even stealing when you fucking gave chieftain to her anyways???) It was destined to fail the moment you created it because noone of the people in it has what it takes. I don't say you need to be some Einstein to run a clan (I mean Lakes is able to run a successfull clan for gods sake Very Happy), you just need to have passed 7th grade and that's why all you 11 year old kids and A_polar won't be able to create a good clan. It doesn't matter if you try 5, 10, 50 or even as many times as Shoop tried, you will fail every time.

I don't want you to live in some illusion that the clan failed because "katy destroyed it", "the name sucked", "we didn't host enough runtag tournaments" or whatever excuse you can come up with. The clan failed because you are not fit for running a clan, simple as that.

I don't say this because i got anything against you, i just want you to give up on these pointless attempts and instead join a working clan with good leaders such as Behh, Whis, Grr or even Csb, idc which one you join. By joining these you can improve aswell as you actually contribute to the STC. I hope you read this and give up on every further attempt on making clans, you are more than welcome to join us Smile

With that said, I still believe Katys an asshole for not giving back the clan to them although i appreciate her attempts to finish it off as fast as possible.

Just look at it Katy, you apparently have no support whatsoever in the clan, so what does it really mean to be the chieftain? You can boss around the 10 bots that make up the clan? A powerposition only means something if you actually have power over anyone which you clearly don't.

So ye i agree with the rest, stop being a freakshow and give them back their dumbass clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer Empty

Back to top Go down

CascadingRiver the legend stealer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next