The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently

Go down 
+4
TrollPro
Chakra
XXXandBEER
DivineRight
8 posters

Should CascadingRiver have all admin powers removed permanently?
Yes, she is an abusive admin who promotes game ruining for herself and others.
Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently Vote_lcap57%Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently Vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
No, she is a valuable asset to the Sheep Tag Community.
Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently Vote_lcap43%Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently Vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
DivineRight

DivineRight

Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently Empty
PostSubject: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 am

Everybody and their mother knows "katy" is an abusive admin. If she has control on any bot she will gather all the freaks she can, play nutcase games with them and promote their bad gameplay and game ruining such as building so far off mapgrid that it blocks everyone else's farms. When you address these issues, you will be muted in her hosting. She makes ZERO effort to try and get bad players into playing intelligently, just demands gold the instant she is shep and wastes it all. Otherwise has NOTHING to say. This is a manipulative nutcase that was granted power through asslicking and I think the entire community needs to realize this and exile this insane freakshow circus act of a person from all games. OVER AND AUTS
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:58 am

Wait why does she have admin?
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am

Hardcore asslicking on chaise and others. "Chaise is the coolest i would fuck him out of any ster ^^" yes this shit actually works. She's done this to me but I see through this.

EDIT:She doesnt have admin on behh bot anymore thank god that is the past ^^ however CMK lets her have admin on ElderWand, I see she has moved her asslicking to a vulnerable clan in need. Camman cmk, get this idiot out of here u know better -.-
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:23 am

Why can we vote for both? :/
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 am

It is good that cascading progress with players just as skilled as herself but she dont contribute, share or tell players which or what is the right thing to do in a critical situation, she need manners plus the capability to listen to the better players. i agree its freakshow of her to keep asking for gold in order just to waste them away but what is even worse is she threatens to kick players if there are something she dont like, thats totally not acceptable, i would recommand cmk to look at what i have said and give her a warning for the abuss of the hostbot.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:14 am

!support she is not fit for having admin of any bot. She's unstable, i've seen her abuse her admin by muting people for flaming her etc.

i pretty much summed up why she is cancer to our community in the thread i made before.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 am

I agree with you Itio.

I like 'Katy' or his real name 'Robert'.

& i know her since a long time.

He CAN be a good host. If he's host and someone kills him or flames him, Cascading would kick or ban this person.
He's a very emotional person and licks good people to get in games.

But all in all, i like him & wont judge him for things he has done to us 2-8 weeks ago.

Remember Itio. You have to speak with CMK. I think he wont care about any polls.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:29 am

instead of making a popularity vote, post evidence of her abusing and she WILL be removed if she doesn't stop abusing.

keep in mind that the vast majority of this community thought/thinks that itio is a cancer. he was barely allowed anywhere near other sheeptaggers on east, and was forced to make a rat-clan with the other outcasts(sheepdice etc). i gave itio 2-3 lessons on social skills, and now hes a good kid for the most part. exact same story with r3v-fre4k.

cascading needs a few lessons, but shes a good kid Smile give her a break.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 am

Amir is totally right.

Robert is playing since a long time and he isnt that nice person as he seems.

He licks the Pros and flames the people who are worse.
Or atleast he thinks, they are worse.

but w.e.

I agree with removing - that's all i wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 am

DivineRight wrote:
Hardcore asslicking on chaise and others. "Chaise is the coolest i would fuck him out of any ster ^^" yes this shit actually works. She's done this to me but I see through this.

EDIT:She doesnt have admin on behh bot anymore thank god that is the past ^^ however CMK lets her have admin on ElderWand, I see she has moved her asslicking to a vulnerable clan in need. Camman cmk, get this idiot out of here u know better -.-

Move to CsB and we can talk about my admin on ElderWand, CsB bot.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 am

TrollPro wrote:
It is good that cascading progress with players just as skilled as herself but she dont contribute, share or tell players which or what is the right thing to do in a critical situation, she need manners plus the capability to listen to the better players. i agree its freakshow of her to keep asking for gold in order just to waste them away but what is even worse is she threatens to kick players if there are something she dont like, thats totally not acceptable, i would recommand cmk to look at what i have said and give her a warning for the abuss of the hostbot.

I agree trollpro, I use to waste the gold, but now Chaisey/Amir has told me how to use it. 2 hit always first, then listen to cap.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
instead of making a popularity vote, post evidence of her abusing and she WILL be removed if she doesn't stop abusing.

keep in mind that the vast majority of this community thought/thinks that itio is a cancer. he was barely allowed anywhere near other sheeptaggers on east, and was forced to make a rat-clan with the other outcasts(sheepdice etc). i gave itio 2-3 lessons on social skills, and now hes a good kid for the most part. exact same story with r3v-fre4k.

cascading needs a few lessons, but shes a good kid Smile give her a break.

GIVE ME LESSONS, cba looking at these, makes me sad that im a bad person D:
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:52 am

I've explained you 100 Times.

You have to write your message in the big space, not in the 'Subject' space.
Come On.

After 2 months you should know how to write a message?!
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 am

TrollPro wrote:
this is precisely right trollpro. the main points for exiling cascading is:
1)screams for gold all game and wastes every bit of it. 1% chance of kill.

2)her gameplay isn't just bad, look carefully. it is intentional when she let sheep just run right thru her and always die first because she masses slower than shift building.

3)asslicks to get admin and then abuses players in the host. Why we need to post replays when its every single game? an entire 5v5 saw me get muted for trying to help bad players and in another game saw her kick me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: nononono   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 am

DivineRight wrote:
TrollPro wrote:
this is precisely right trollpro. the main points for exiling cascading is:
1)screams for gold all game and wastes every bit of it. 1% chance of kill.

2)her gameplay isn't just bad, look carefully. it is intentional when she let sheep just run right thru her and always die first because she masses slower than shift building.

3)asslicks to get admin and then abuses players in the host. Why we need to post replays when its every single game? an entire 5v5 saw me get muted for trying to help bad players and in another game saw her kick me for no reason.

I kicked you because you were afk, and everybody wanted 5v5, and everyone asked me to kick you, So I did for a good game.
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:
I kicked you because you were afk, and everybody wanted 5v5, and everyone asked me to kick you, So I did for a good game.

I said "afk 5 min finishing eating" as did others. You knew this and kicked me because you cannot stand the way I tell things like they are about you. !!!!DIVINERIGHT IMMUNE TO ASSLICKY ONLY SEE THE TRUTH!
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Katy that is true, he was afk but he did warn us in the lobby. i even said it twice out loud that he's coming back soon. You had no right to kick him, you could've made him go in -afk mode by making him sheep twice without him moving. And for the record only sidey said to kick divine lol who actually listens to sidey?^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently   Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove CascadingRiver OPS Permanently
Page 1 of 1