The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CascadingRiver quits.

Go down 
+10
Shoop
Chakra
Map
I_think_I_own
XXXandBEER
TraxxWOLF
TrollPro
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
mungo
KatyRoXeR
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

CascadingRiver quits. Empty
PostSubject: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 am

yo guys i just cba getting betrayed anymore/banned /flamed 24/7 so ima kill a clan ive always hated on east which i grunt kicked already they have 9 members then ima peace out.

special bye to : Exa, Amir, Traxx, Steko, Chaise, Twix, Night for always being there to protect me, <3
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 am

wake up sleeping beauty called dornröschen in germany lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 am

was a short ride, but you provided good entertainment. fitting time to quit anyways, noone plays ST anymore.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 am

rofl, where is the special goodbye to trollpro? Sad
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 am

cascading dont wanna say good bye to troll after see nightmares video? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 am

Take care casca, hope you reconsider and stay with us.

This is an perfect example why ST is inactive lol. We are extremely unfriendly to new people..

Peace
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 am

Cya on your main in a couple days!
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am

its not a joke beer, im emotionally depressed. anyways i may check forums one more time but if not this is my final goodbye.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:55 am

HAHHAHAH KATY U PIECE OF SHIT

u dumb loser nobody likes you and this is a miracle that the retard has finally quit sheep tag. News flash kiddos cascading is actually a guy named Reiley Hannah who hates life cuz he pretends to be a girl on the internet And for the record, none of those people u mentioned actually like you have fun taking pain killers every night knowing that you couldn't be accepted in a community of people who u tried so hard to asslick Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:54 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:
im emotionally depressed.

ROFL TURD!
Its just a game.
And yea, youre retarded attitude made people hate you. Smile
You keep lying. So much things i could count.

I wish you hf on asia!! Hope you find New friends! Smile
( Night canceled your friendship.. 2 friends left!

Advices:
Asslicking
Give keys
Send Naked picture ( Google ( GIRL!! )
buy hostbots for them Smile

GL
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Quote :
so ima kill a clan
Quote :
im emotionally depressed
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 pm

I have no idea what this is about since I havent been around latley, but if this is a serious thread itio and mapgrid makes me sick. Wtf is wrong with you? Getting bullied irl so you take it out on sheeptaggers lol? Get real, whole fucking STC is a geekmarket and still you are among the sewer rats of this community, both of you.

You are in no position to flame people for anything in their personality, and since the people who are in that position have social competence they dont. At least not in the way you do.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:55 pm

clearly shoops being a hypocrite now, we all know shoops main goal is to cause drama in the community and piss people off. ur crying about me flaming yet euro is a trash talking community grow a fucking brain dumbass. and im happy it makes you sick i hope you get a disease like aids ROFLMFAO GG

And lets be real, were talking about cascading here if you clearly forgot^^ the kids flamed by approximately 80% of the community which is the reason why he posted this rage thread about quitting. Shoop you're on my #1 flaming list now since cascading is now gone ill be making ur life miserable on bnet
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

The fact that you think my post is directed against all flaming just shows how low your social skills are itio.

And dont worry itio, you can continue to flame me every time we meet like you have done since I can remember. Thats not what I am complaining about.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Mappy. wrote:
KatyRoXeR wrote:
im emotionally depressed.

ROFL TURD!
Its just a game.
And yea, youre retarded attitude made people hate you. Smile
You keep lying. So much things i could count.

I wish you hf on asia!! Hope you find New friends! Smile
( Night canceled your friendship.. 2 friends left!

Advices:
Asslicking
Give keys
Send Naked picture ( Google ( GIRL!! )
buy hostbots for them Smile

GL

Those advices = what youve been doing for years now yeahhh ? So you know well what to do in his case? Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 am

lol..
Jean. Could you turn your brain on?
Ye, sure. 1 Year ago i've asslicked a Few times.
Long Time ago.
You call it asslicking, i call it being friendly.
If you just talk to talk, you could just be silent..

Last edited by Mappy. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:16 am

People with no English vocabulary and no reputation in this community shouldn't be allowed to speak...
Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 am

Somebody who wanna kill mapgrid from this forum? he provide no value quitting st and just spamming forums with negative threads, this is getting redicolous, Itio pull yourself together will ya?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:00 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:
yo guys i just cba getting betrayed anymore/banned /flamed 24/7 so ima kill a clan ive always hated on east which i grunt kicked already they have 9 members then ima peace out.

special bye to : Exa, Amir, Traxx, Steko, Chaise, Twix, Night for always being there to protect me, <3
well Katy, your welcome to come on warcraft as smurf and play some games or eventually just talk to me, im not such a big idiot i want to make any shit out of it but if we dont cya i certainly hope u will work as some kind of Martyr for peops who want justice.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:11 am

Nope Troll.
I'm just Saying THe truth. :s
And no, i dont spam this forum with negative threads. I didn't make a thread for ages Wink

You should relax and Calm Down. Dont take everything Personal. :'o
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:32 am

Mappy. wrote:
Nope Troll.
I'm just Saying THe truth. :s
And no, i dont spam this forum with negative threads. I didn't make a thread for ages Wink

You should relax and Calm Down. Dont take everything Personal. :'o
And how do u definite truth? did u know that the truth is your an idiot and its a fact?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:13 am

CascadingRiver, you stole pro-sh3p acc and now Behh gonna pay for it (melwin is a friend of pro-sh3p)

He told me he will never stop spamming clan behh unless you give pro-sh3p acc back to his owner.

I'm just the messager.

Btw he doesn't want to stop eventho i told him to
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 am

Omfg stop being an idiot How do you think i got pro-sh3p?

I linked my ip to theirs that = i can put a proxie as his ip (if you know how) = you have all the files he does = you can delete all they fucking have including their cd keys and just delete wc3 hack their battle.net and delete that account so incase they registered he'll never play again? if you want to know more about hacking spend an hour or two with Unknownbyali

- Hes Jesse, rank 1 hacker and spammer on east

GET CONNECTIONS AND LEARN SOME SHIT GEEKS
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 am

I don't give a fuck, I only know that u stole his acc and Melwin gonna spam clan behh for that... Now idc , its not my problem.

Do what ever u want, but melwin won't forgive u ^^

Moreover, he told us that he gave you his PW so stop shitchatting with IPs etc when u just changed password... damn wannabe
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Omfg stop being an idiot How do you think i got pro-sh3p?

I linked my ip to theirs that = i can put a proxie as his ip (if you know how) = you have all the files he does = you can delete all they fucking have including their cd keys and just delete wc3 hack their battle.net and delete that account so incase they registered he'll never play again? if you want to know more about hacking spend an hour or two with Unknownbyali

- Hes Jesse, rank 1 hacker and spammer on east

GET CONNECTIONS AND LEARN SOME SHIT GEEKS

This is completely false and not even remotely true.

If you want to know more about hacking, fucking learn coding retard.
I already hate you but that you also fake being cool is just fucked up.

Having someones ip address doesn´t mean you have his files... This would mean I could hack everyone that has registered to these forums and that I could steal all bank accounts. Yeh it's not that easy, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver quits.   CascadingRiver quits. Empty

Back to top Go down

CascadingRiver quits.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next