The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CascadingRiver the legend stealer

Go down 
+10
Exa
mungo
e8lakes
Pab
Map
Chakra
TraxxWOLF
KatyRoXeR
Shoop
ST-Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 am

I always thought all these people were the same person?

AFKPIZZA - ST-MAN - Cascading?

That is, Cascading created all this drama himself.

Can somebody confirm is or isn't the case?
Back to top Go down
ST-Man

ST-Man

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 am

Lol, me and Pancakes/Cascading arnt same person l0l. Im from Denmark, Pancakes is from Sweden and Cascading is from U.S or something over there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 am

Wrong Enstek.

Most of my clans raised the activity and the community grew because of the people i´ve recruited. No reason to call me a retard, tuRd.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 am

You are a stupid turk dumbass st-man, I'll repeat this legend flame JUST for you, okay?

You tell me to lick the toilet, so I say
"You want me to do it right after you did? Because its shinin clean and your tounge is still brown."

KyP is actually a nice name, because once you become legend like chaise/traxx/exa/amir/sidey you can be like "Bitch you can't make conversation with me, Know your Place."
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:
You are a stupid turk dumbass st-man, I'll repeat this legend flame JUST for you, okay?

You tell me to lick the toilet, so I say
"You want me to do it right after you did? Because its shinin clean and your tounge is still brown."

KyP is actually a nice name, because once you become legend like chaise/traxx/exa/amir/sidey you can be like "Bitch you can't make conversation with me, Know your Place."
You are so bad lol ..
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 am

"When you become legend"

This can also mean me Pab.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 am

Best advice from Me to You:
Stop talk and act like You know anYthing..
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 am

Okay richard is here to clean this mess . Mappy's Comments = I agree everything . But in fact Katy u make me angry acting like a importan person of stc like pab . I think this whole ''Legend stealer'' is just rubbish . get real and join big clans like behh , grr , csb .

Master Richard has spoken ...

Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 am

lol tpt.. Sorry but are you joking or seriously calling you a master? Just write your message without any things like that please.

But yea, atleast i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRiver the legend stealer   CascadingRiver the legend stealer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CascadingRiver the legend stealer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2