The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chakra

The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind Empty
PostSubject: The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind   The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm

We have way too many blue-text-clicky-thingies at the top of this page of pretty words. What the fuck is this:
The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind B1PTt
????

I can't be bothered to read through all of those blue-text-clicky-thingies. Remove, as soon as possible, the "Calendar," "Gallery," and "FAQ" blue-text-clicky-thingies. They are 100% unneeded (maybe add "Gallery" if it is ever used).

This is a complete waste of space and is going to force everyone to get off of this user-content-based issue-related-website.

Secondly, you must also remove the dumbshit tiny pictures in front of the blue-text-clicky-thingies. These tiny pictures distract from the words and offer zero content. How the fuck am I supposed to deduce a tiny, nearly impossible to see picture of wiggly lines is supposed to be a list of the registered peoples of this user-content-based issue-related-website? If I can't, I doubt anyone else can.

If you do these your user-content-based issue-related-website will survive. If you don't you can expect everyone to switch to a new, simpler version.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind   The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

yeah waste ur time writing all of this and achieve nothing ROFL?
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind   The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:43 am

Chakra wrote:
How the fuck am I supposed to deduce a tiny, nearly impossible to see picture of wiggly lines is supposed to be a list of the registered peoples of this user-content-based issue-related-website? If I can't, I doubt anyone else can.

Chakra, everyone in europe can interprete this. W/e we don't need them.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind   The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 am

its parody on sideys
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind   The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 am

Thank you for removing the Calendar and Gallery blue-text-click-thingies. However, the FAQ one is still there. Is it possible to remove that one?

And I still hold that the tiny pictures are wholly useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind   The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Important Issue in the History of Mankind
Page 1 of 1