The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most important people in ST History

Go down 
+4
CandyManKiller
TraxxWOLF
Shoop
Grim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Most important people in ST History Empty
PostSubject: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 am

Who are the most crucial people in ST History? Who had the greatest influences on the map and/or community? Is there one person who has had a greater affect on the development of ST than any others? Who has been behind the most changes to the map? Are they more important than the mapmakers who actually made the changes? What do you think?

Shoop says he created the idea of mapgrid, massing as a team, and modern wolfing. Is this true? Does that make him the most important person in ST's history?
Sidey is credited as being one of the first "pro" players on Europe, and being key to the development of sheep tag on Europe. Does that make him more important than Shoop?
Gosusheep was the primary developer of the modern map, creating revolution and modes such as -versus, which is now the most popular gamemode. Does that make him the most important person?
Chakra was crucial to reviving the community when many players moved to TFT, by creating a RoC version of the map and allowing it to thrive in Europe on RoC for months, eventually drawing many of the TFT Players back to ST. How important was that for the community? More important than others?

I clearly haven't mentioned many other key people, who do you think has contributed significantly to either the map and/or the community? What have they done?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

Lol who said Sidey was the first pro in Europe? We had better players at the time than him when he showed up like Jenuwar[behh].
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 am

Grim wrote:
Who are the most crucial people in ST History? Who had the greatest influences on the map and/or community? Is there one person who has had a greater affect on the development of ST than any others? Who has been behind the most changes to the map? Are they more important than the mapmakers who actually made the changes? What do you think?

Shoop says he created the idea of mapgrid, massing as a team, and modern wolfing. Is this true? Does that make him the most important person in ST's history?
Sidey is credited as being one of the first "pro" players on Europe, and being key to the development of sheep tag on Europe. Does that make him more important than Shoop?
Gosusheep was the primary developer of the modern map, creating revolution and modes such as -versus, which is now the most popular gamemode. Does that make him the most important person?
Chakra was crucial to reviving the community when many players moved to TFT, by creating a RoC version of the map and allowing it to thrive in Europe on RoC for months, eventually drawing many of the TFT Players back to ST. How important was that for the community? More important than others?

I clearly haven't mentioned many other key people, who do you think has contributed significantly to either the map and/or the community? What have they done?

Everyone who kept playing when the others quit (RoC-ppl such as everyone in clan grr and some others) are most important in "modern" history, I mean after the dota/sc2 killing of ST Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

CMKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 am

without sidey = europe would be playing 8v2 on the behh map today.

respects to sidey, shoop, gosu.

walk of shame for drew, larry and sheepgod
Back to top Go down
SrborjaRANK1

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:31 am

Traxx ye thats best part of STC. 0 Talented people, that have fun cause they are fucking incompetents.

Im once again RANK ONE, I developed ST to another level and left it after years of waiting for someone in the community to reach it.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 pm

SrborjaRANK1 wrote:
Traxx ye thats best part of STC. 0 Talented people, that have fun cause they are fucking incompetents.

Im once again RANK ONE, I developed ST to another level and left it after years of waiting for someone in the community to reach it.

Borat n1 clown in STC, thats for sure Very Happy always makes rest of us laugh <3
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Quote :

This is HUUGE false and I cover it extensively in my "Shoop Chronicles" thread on whis forums.

When I found Shoop he would run to the corner every game and mass along the walls of the map. His wolfing was brain-damaged and he regularly lost 1v1s on Behh map.

These are concepts Shoop learnt from me and then re-branded as his own.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm

XXXandBEER for the invention of redirection and many sheep tag maps such as One Way and Sections (Huge pub getters)
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:23 pm

You saying its not true is not "covering it Sidey", its just you lying.

I got flamed intensivly by you and many people like you both when I worked for teammassing and then later on for a common grid within this community, but most of all for zonewolfing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most important people in ST History   Most important people in ST History Empty

Back to top Go down

Most important people in ST History
Page 1 of 1