The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Important Political Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Important Political Questions Empty
PostSubject: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 am

Some stuff all developed countries need to do :

* Change retirement system so avarege rateriment age is around 70. We will have too few working people taking care of too many old people otherwise.
* Make sure you got a really good ensurancesystem for parents to encourage more people get more kids.
* Make big investments in trains. We need to reduce our oil dependence.
* Invest in Nuclear Power, we need a more long term energy solution than coal and oil.
* Make schools from classes "1-12" completley state owned to ensure equal and good education for everyone in society. Regardless what your political ideals are I think everyone agree that a kid should have the same chance to education regardless of how rich his parents are. Another reason is ofcourse also that this makes the country a lot more competitive as an economy seeing as everyone, at least in theory, will have the same chance to get every job as opposed to the feudal work markets we can see developing in countries like USA etc with a lot of inequality.
* Increase immigration, this is a short term but required solution for the problem with our aging population which will keeps the economies alive while we fix the child bird rate and retirement problems.

This is the future and countries who do not walk in this direction will see their economies collapse.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

This is what we need to live even beyond 2030. But yeah most of the stuff especially about nuclear power. To bad its impossible to change all this in time with the way our world works it will be to late :/
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:12 am

I agree with most of what you said except a few points.

1. I'm not sure we actually have to force people to work longer only because we liver longer. Due to technological advancements more and more jobs will be done automatically. Ofc this creates a lot of new jobs in other sections such as computer engineering. But ye, it takes 1 man to program a robot that will do the work of 10 other men basically so the amount of jobs will drop rapidly. I got no indepth knowledge on this though so i can't be sure, correct me if i'm wrong.

2. While i believe free immigration have many positive effects, i'm still a racist and i don't believe in a multiethnical society. It could work with whites and mongoloids (chinese, japanese, koreans, etc) i guess but i just still don't see it being worth it. Trying to integrate arabs and blacks with white people has proven to be impossible over and over. After 300 years it still don't work out well in USA and the integration in Europe is currently a DISASTER. We see immigrants being extremely overrepresented in criminality and uneployment statistics while the segregation is huge, i don't think anyone denies this irrelevant of political colour. I believe this is partially because different ethnical groups simply can't live next to each other, in history it always ended up with one group taking over more or less. We see white flights from immigrant suburbs for example.It's also partially because arabs and especially blacks ain't suitable in a white society, we are just too different. Free immigration between white countries is ofc okay and should not only be accepted but also encouraged.

I only talk about arabs or africans as a collective and not as individuals. I know that a lot of people from these groups do just fine in our countries but if you look at them as groups, it's a total disaster. And that's what you have to do, you can't look at people as individuals when you are talking immigration, it's just too big scales. Also since i believe it's genetical, you can't just keep the "good" immigrants because their genes is the problem, not them as individuals. They will still spread their race which will have a negative impact on our countries in the long run.

Unlike most racists i'm not against a globalized world though. I believe it's a natural effect of technological advancements and brings nothing but good. A country can still be a big part of the globalized economy without resorting from being ethnical homogene. Japan is in my opinion a perfect example of how a country should work.

Before you start opposing me i recommend you to listen at this man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce . He sums up what i think much better than how i explain it here.

Edit: Also some other points i like to add on:

*Stop internet-censuring laws such as SOPA and ACTA, they bring nothing good whatsoever while they have a HUGE negative impact on free speech and democracy.

*Legalize weed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 am

BEER how about making some actual points instead of linking to a 2 hour 30 minute youtube video? Why would it be too late and why would we have to do it before 2030? We have to start, and we are seeing a lot of countries starting, now but we still got time.

Stek
Quote :
1. I'm not sure we actually have to force people to work longer only because we liver longer. Due to technological advancements more and more jobs will be done automatically. Ofc this creates a lot of new jobs in other sections such as computer engineering. But ye, it takes 1 man to program a robot that will do the work of 10 other men basically so the amount of jobs will drop rapidly. I got no indepth knowledge on this though so i can't be sure, correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes this is how economy always grows. Technological development. (In economics terms better ways to organize a work place that raise production etc are also referred to as technological development). It is however extremly naive to belive we will see that rapid technological development in the comming years and if we dont raise the avarege retirement rate or economies will completley collapse.

Quote :
2. While i believe free immigration have many positive effects, i'm still a racist and i don't believe in a multiethnical society. It could work with whites and mongoloids (chinese, japanese, koreans, etc) i guess but i just still don't see it being worth it. Trying to integrate arabs and blacks with white people has proven to be impossible over and over. After 300 years it still don't work out well in USA and the integration in Europe is currently a DISASTER. We see immigrants being extremely overrepresented in criminality and uneployment statistics while the segregation is huge, i don't think anyone denies this irrelevant of political colour. I believe this is partially because different ethnical groups simply can't live next to each other, in history it always ended up with one group taking over more or less. We see white flights from immigrant suburbs for example.It's also partially because arabs and especially blacks ain't suitable in a white society, we are just too different. Free immigration between white countries is ofc okay and should not only be accepted but also encouraged.

This is simply not true. We are very well aware that the problems we do have have nothing to do with skincolour or immigration. We would have them anyway. Its simply the result of unequally distributed quality on the education and a minimum wage new people on the job market cant compete with. In cities/areas within cities with good education you dont see these problems and within jobs that have no minimum wage you also see immigrants getting them. If we gave them the same chance to all kinds of jobs we wouldnt get this segregation on the job market and we would see a dramatic decrease of unemployment, especially among young and immigrants.

Another thing Id like to add is that we should remove cash so that all economic transactions would go through electronic cards. This will make it extremly difficult for organised crime/drugdealers etc to carry on their activity.

I also think we should legalize marijuana.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Instead of investing in trains wouldn't it be better to invest in hyrbids/electric cars, hydrogen fuel cell cars etc? You can't travel everywhere with a train(not to mention you will almost always have to drive to the train, except in major cities)

There are reasons nuclear power isn't used as much as it could be, the main one being that the waste remains radioactive for 10000 years or something like that and it is hard to store that much waste for that long(unless you mean invest into researching nuclear fusion, which is already heavily invested in?), but also others such as terrorist targets and meltdowns. Until fussion is available, I'd rather see solar/wind/hydroelectric energy be invested in.

Otherwise I generally agree.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Alternate energysources for cars is good aswell, but on a long term basis we need collective transportation of high quality. In a modern city there should be no reason to take the car instead of the bus/subway/w.e to the work or w.e you are going. If you live outside the city you should also have cheap and good possibilities to get into the closest cities without taking the car. Its much more economicly efficient and much better for the environment. Its not even about making sacrifices, its about investments that will lead to a better economy and less damage for the environment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Political Questions   Important Political Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Political Questions
Page 1 of 1