The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question to all de euroszz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One

Question to all de euroszz Empty
PostSubject: Question to all de euroszz   Question to all de euroszz EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 am

What's with your unhealthy obsession in trying to slander and badmouth USA? I rarely ever see you guys talking about how much France blows or how much North Korea sucks balls. Why is this? USA certainly has its many downfalls but does it deserve all the negative attention it gets?

On top of this not all Americans are hillbilly rednecks. It's unfortunate that the majority of USA is full of morons but the same can be said on a global scale. So before you stereotype the typical American as republican trailer park hillbilly remember that some of us live in among the most legend places in the world; Las Vegas Chicago New York etc.

If you took the time to learn about USA you wouldrespect itmore. You wouldbe lying to yourself if you believe USA didn't bring most of the greatest inventions to the world: Telephone... electricity... windows operating system XD.

But all that aside the purpose of this thread isn't to badmouth other Countries its to learn more about each one. So for starters

Where are you from? What important historical events have happened there? What inventions hasyour country brought the world? How about the climate and languages? Why is your country better than everyone else's? Very Happy gogo

Back to top Go down
eeNZ

Question to all de euroszz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all de euroszz   Question to all de euroszz EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:08 pm

I am from the mainland of the People's Republic of China, not to be confused with Taiwan or Hong Kong. My country is a power to be reckoned with today, but such was not the case a century ago. During the two World Wars, we were fighting our own battles against both the Nationalists and the Japanese. However, thanks to our great leader Mao Zedong, our country pulled through, and now is a superpower.

We have much to thank for China, including paper, the printing press, gunpowder, and the compass. However, we owe the Chinese recompense for their greatest invention: Beijing Fried Sheep and Dog. Although I usually prefer them with rice, this specialty is delicious served any way you want it. The rice is really good with the duck, though.

The People's Republic of China is the absolute best place to be in the world. We are run by capable leaders, which allow everyone to be free, not just the aristocrats. We have almost 1.4 BILLION people, compared to the USA's 300 MILLION. If OBAMA was to be president of our country, our people would shove ten chopsticks into his mouth. We allow no black person to rule our country. We are strictly Chinese, and we value the Chinese heritage.

That, my friends, is why the People's Republic of China is the best.
Back to top Go down

Question to all de euroszz
Page 1 of 1