The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Making of Runtag Clan !

Go down 
+9
XXXandBEER
SrborjaRANK1
Night
TrollPro
CandyManKiller
KatyRoXeR
TraxxWOLF
Map
RICHARD--
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 am

Shoop wrote:
A big reason to why the European community became so big is the diversity of clans as opposed to the pattern in US East/West where everyone eventually gathered in the same clans and development stagnated. If you got an idea and people belive in it, make a clan and if it doesnt work out no harm done. You might even have learned something from it.
Im glad u arent against our runtag clan since i know u hate rt but deep inside there is a rt legend, i hope u support in order to let the clan run on euro so that we can make the community bigger, hopefully Razz
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:06 am

i have nothing against new clans and its even better if u will teach new ppl normal st. This is what i will support, but i dont support that fact that u would switch completely to runtag and forget the normal/massing sheep tag. this way u would just drain ppl from real sheep tag to some 'other' game.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 am

Or it will fish up players we wouldnt normally get into the community and they would eventually realize how much funnier ST is, and in that way the community will grow.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:13 am

Shoop wrote:
Or it will fish up players we wouldnt normally get into the community and they would eventually realize how much funnier ST is, and in that way the community will grow.

NOt if u keep removing every single funny aspect from sheep tag and make it a dry strategical game.

KACHIING. king
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 am

Night wrote:
Shoop wrote:

NOt if u keep removing every single funny aspect from sheep tag and make it a dry strategical game.

KACHIING. king
i would like to know night why u keep writing on this topic with no evidence in order to prove your point? u keep writing and writing and i explain over and over but it doesen't seem to help anything even tho i had to cut it out on paper for u..
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 am

Night wrote:
i have nothing against new clans and its even better if u will teach new ppl normal st. This is what i will support, but i dont support that fact that u would switch completely to runtag and forget the normal/massing sheep tag. this way u would just drain ppl from real sheep tag to some 'other' game.

Did anyone mention that they were gonna switch completly to runtag and never play mass? Does Behh, CsB or Grr only mass? No I'm pretty sure they runtag too. So I don't see where you get that shit from.
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 am

Okay guys lets think this over our clan point is just have fun and teach newbies to play Sheeptag that how stc grow and everybody is happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 am

Luckily Night, I am working on the opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: lol   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:16 am

TrollPro wrote:
RICHARD-- wrote:
And katy i did offer that spot to trollpro but he denied that so i make him shaman cheers
Yea he offered me chief but i think richard got a better idea of how to run a clan than me, i would be a bad chief but surely i can be shaman, i look forward to the cooperation with peops who enjoy rt
peace :-)

Teach me your ways with the tinys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Who are THe 3 stable shamans?
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 am

Polar trollpro and dunno the third yet
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Is the clan already done?
Just use 2 Stable shamans and 3 shamans who can be challenged by everyone.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making of Runtag Clan !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2