The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Making of Runtag Clan !

Go down 
+9
XXXandBEER
SrborjaRANK1
Night
TrollPro
CandyManKiller
KatyRoXeR
TraxxWOLF
Map
RICHARD--
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

Making of Runtag Clan ! Empty
PostSubject: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 am

Okay here's the idea

I'm making a new clan of run tagging . Clan name would be Rt4L=Runtag For life . Not so important, point is this : we got 3 Stabile shamans and 2 changing shamans we got contest of these 2 shamans every month or week dunno yet .. if u guys are interested, i would love to see comments

It's Richard-
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 am

Sounds nice.

By the way.
Who the fuck gave you this AWESOME clan name? *Mappy c: *

i'll probably help etc. (:
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 am

It's Good to hear man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 am

RICHARD-- wrote:
It's Good to hear man Very Happy

who r u richard?
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: I got yo   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Me+Mappy=Clan MAKERS!

We easy get clans going, His host, My stealthbots LETS GOOOO!

TrollPro should be chief..
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 pm

i disban csb and come oke
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 am

Wow if u are seriosly with that cmke That would work Smile
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 am

And katy i did offer that spot to trollpro but he denied that so i make him shaman cheers
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:28 am

RICHARD-- wrote:
And katy i did offer that spot to trollpro but he denied that so i make him shaman cheers
Yea he offered me chief but i think richard got a better idea of how to run a clan than me, i would be a bad chief but surely i can be shaman, i look forward to the cooperation with peops who enjoy rt
peace :-)
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 am

Instead of making meaningless clans and ruining our small community even further , go play real sheep tag , learn to mass properly , develop a good game understanding. When u have done that , u are more then welcome to create runtag clans.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 am

Night wrote:
Instead of making meaningless clans and ruining our small community even further , go play real sheep tag , learn to mass properly , develop a good game understanding. When u have done that , u are more then welcome to create runtag clans.
wtf do u know about ruining st? u sound like a complete idiot with no understanding at all, how does a runtag clan ruin antything? we are just a clan of sheeptaggers who like rt more than mass, wtf is wrong with having a rt clan night? please answer me that.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 am

I just stated the obvious. By making runtag clans u make people to PLAY runtag more than mass , which results in ruining the st, since mass is the main aspect in sheep tag.

The same result would be in if someone would make a ONE WAY clan. One way is completely different game than sheep tag , it just involves the same aspects such as farms, runtag etc. Thus by that u make people play a COMPLETELY different game which then will result in our community getting smaller and smaller. By making new runtag/one way clans u shrink our community even more , since people like katyroxx and dark_exodus will join ur clan and will play runtag/oneway all the time and not sheep tag.

My point was not to FLAME ur idea , not to humiliate u in any sort of way , i just brought up some arguements why ur idea is not good for further sheep tag development. I'm not going to stop u from making this clan , i just want u to consider the consequences of what your doing.

king
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 am

Night wrote:
I just stated the obvious. By making runtag clans u make people to PLAY runtag more than mass , which results in ruining the st, since mass is the main aspect in sheep tag.

The same result would be in if someone would make a ONE WAY clan. One way is completely different game than sheep tag , it just involves the same aspects such as farms, runtag etc. Thus by that u make people play a COMPLETELY different game which then will result in our community getting smaller and smaller. By making new runtag/one way clans u shrink our community even more , since people like katyroxx and dark_exodus will join ur clan and will play runtag/oneway all the time and not sheep tag.

My point was not to FLAME ur idea , not to humiliate u in any sort of way , i just brought up some arguements why ur idea is not good for further sheep tag development. I'm not going to stop u from making this clan , i just want u to consider the consequences of what your doing.

king
i want to know what consequenses? consequenses will only appear if we begin recruiting peops from other clans, those who want to play more rt can join our clan but as an result st gets more active cause we recruit new peoples through pub games, and those we recruit from pub games are not all peops who loves rt more than massing so u might experience a difference for the better in the future.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:09 am

i forgot to say that we as a runtag clan will teach pub the normal aspect of the game since it would be usefull for the person cause the interest for rt and mass can switch in periods so ofc we take the responsibility if something weird happends with the activity but then again katyrox shild and other runtaggers might join but whats the deal, if they play more rt than mass anyway it wouldnt change anything if they joined a mass or rt clan.
Back to top Go down
SrborjaRANK1

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 am

Trollpro good at rT? Show me videos or stuff lol Cant believe this shits^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:54 am

SrborjaRANK1 wrote:
Trollpro good at rT? Show me videos or stuff lol Cant believe this shits^^
lol srborja, if u look http://stwc.forumotion.com/t275-my-top-10-runtagz-rank and
http://stwc.forumotion.com/t256-runtag-rankings then u will see peops who has played me ranked me this high cause i have played with each one of them, here are some descent stuff u can look at if u desire, http://www.2shared.com/file/-iy1e00a/amir_traxx_and_me.html?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:19 pm

TrollPro wrote:

http://stwc.forumotion.com/t256-runtag-rankings then u will see peops who has played me ranked me this high cause i have played with each one of them

LOL you take that shit seriously trollpro did you see who made that list it was a JOKES. So i hoping your trolling get it trollpro is trolling. Anyways this runtag shit is such a joke pls drop it. And I'm not watching your vid through adfly dam troll
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I think the rt-clan is a good idea as long as trollpro leads it in the kick-off
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

I dont know if Richard Is a Good Leader. I would vote Troll for chief and if you have loyal,active, recruiting, good and responsable Shamans, this Clan will push the St activity.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
TrollPro wrote:

http://stwc.forumotion.com/t256-runtag-rankings then u will see peops who has played me ranked me this high cause i have played with each one of them

LOL you take that shit seriously trollpro did you see who made that list it was a JOKES. So i hoping your trolling get it trollpro is trolling. Anyways this runtag shit is such a joke pls drop it. And I'm not watching your vid through adfly dam troll
Hugeeee rage post by beer, u express yourself in an aggressive way which i find totally hillarious Very Happy eitherway u didnt explain me why or what your point with the post was, but to me it looks like nonsense Smile
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:46 am

He called you and the runtag clan idea bad
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:48 am

Madhatters wrote:
He called you and the runtag clan idea bad
he didnt mention 'clan' where do u see it madhatters? beer has not gave reasoning for why its bad and eitherway it doesent make his post look less aggressive in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:51 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
Anyways this runtag shit is such a joke pls drop it.
That is where he said the clan was a bad idea, although I suppose it would've been more accurate had I said he called it a shitty idea.

I'm just telling you what he said, don't ask me to explain his views.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 am

Madhatters wrote:
XXXandBEER wrote:
Anyways this runtag shit is such a joke pls drop it.
That is where he said the clan was a bad idea, although I suppose it would've been more accurate had I said he called it a shitty idea.

I'm just telling you what he said, don't ask me to explain his views.
I dont need u to tell me what he said, he had the same rage in a game yesterday complaining about me being called the best runtagger, its all the same shit he says in order to make my rt look bad, his post has not been for the good and have not explained why he think the way he does, he is obviously just trolling or just dont like it.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 am

A big reason to why the European community became so big is the diversity of clans as opposed to the pattern in US East/West where everyone eventually gathered in the same clans and development stagnated. If you got an idea and people belive in it, make a clan and if it doesnt work out no harm done. You might even have learned something from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making of Runtag Clan !   Making of Runtag Clan ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Making of Runtag Clan !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next