The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
headache.lc

Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi Empty
PostSubject: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 am

Anyone still around?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 pm

From Lc days? I don't think anyone really survives. Blizzard.Lc or something of the like logs on once in a while, but always on new accounts and stuff. Closest people you'd find are Rival, Poo, and Gosu. Rival still plays WC3 (on Just.Fantasy@Lordaeron) and Poo might sign on once in a while. Gosu stopped, but he's generally on Skype and Facebook a lot.

Besides that, you're looking at Australians, who are generally equally gone. Mike logs on once every few months or so. Some might survive on the Board Aussies server.

I doubt any of them check these forums. While it is dead, you might honestly have better luck on http://chatcraft.net/forum/, but I doubt.

A few TEX kids, besides Rival, are still around, but I haven't a clue.

Best luck would be to contact Rival on west. He was on five days ago. If you want, I can try to get him to come here next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
headache.lc

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Actually I was just curious if anyone posts or lurks here. On a whim I googled sheep tag to see if it still exists since I played a ton of it ages ago. I ran across a couple of old forum posts I was mentioned in and thought I would just post something to see if anyone turns up. I played with a long list of people over the years so I figured one or two might speak up if I posted something. chatcraft.net did look to have some users I know but it seemed completely dead. I do know all four of the people you mentioned, Bliz and Poo especially. Mike being DemonMike or something like that? I don't remember all the tags he used or exactly how they were spelled out but he is the only Mike I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Mike being mostly known by SheepGod. He was an Australian RoCer.

Chatcraft is more dead than these forums, but oldies are more likely to check them.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:33 pm

LC and WUDI don't sound like sheep tag clans?? What they stand for?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Lc was Lambchops, and it was the first Sheep Tag clan ever made--also one of the oldest clans made in WC3.

Wudi, I assume, was named after Wudi420, an ancient player.

Also, it comes to my attention that Sidey (SwedishChef.Lc) was in Lc, I think. He still plays, but hes quite different from those days. You can find him in Clan Behh @ Northrend on the account SirensOfTheSea.
Back to top Go down
headache.lc

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Chakra is right about what Lc and Wudi stand for. I was a shaman in both clans once upon a time, first in clan Lc and later in clan Wudi. Actually Wudi420 and Falc0n both tested me for their clans in the same day and I ended up in Lc. Chef was in Lc, but he wasn't very active until the clan was all but dead. I was pretty well done with ST when he was first making trips to the east and europe servers, but I do remember him bringing poo and myself to smurf in some battle/scrimmage with some people he wanted to beat.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Haha lambchops what a beast clan name. Surprised I've never heard of it before. Chakra hows the sheep tag history text book coming along?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:22 pm

LifeToLifeLess wrote:
St = dead?
Date posted: November 18th, 2004.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Cool.   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Interesting stories.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:50 am

come clan csb and play st again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi   Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Sheep Taggers - Clan Lc / Clan Wudi
Page 1 of 1