The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who does give a shit ?

Go down 
+2
Nmcdo
T_P_T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T_P_T

T_P_T

Who does give a shit ? Empty
PostSubject: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:24 am

Shoop = i leave if we upgrade map
Amir = i leave if we remove invis
Larry = i leave for no reason
Tay = i leave for sc2
Traxxwolf = i leave for football
NightmareBehh = i dont leave (big problem)
Nobody doesent give a shit about this community so leave it behind ?
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: well   Who does give a shit ? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:31 am

I do, and so do the people who come and play all the time on there free will.
you keep posting every once in a while so do you?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 am

Most of those people have done more work for ST than you ever have. Maybe they got tired of being the only ones supporting the game?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:03 am

the community is great. people are sticking around to keep contact years after they stopped playing the game.

the map is the problem. i know people blamed the "death of ST" on time/school/dota/whatever, but the reality is that the map lost most of it's value after they removed stack/invis etc. The map became stagnant. iron-golems = the sum of all development the last couple of years. and a shitload of insignificant changes with no end in sight.

proper development = people would keep playing st instead of going dota/sc2. the map would attract new players. we'd collectively move to sc2 probably.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 pm

If the removal of stack was what ruined it, why did people not just play the stack map?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm

its obvious why. and stack being removed was FAR from the only issue. there are plenty of ways to improve and develop the map, but maybe you didn't read the rest of my post. we'll get to that later tho, first i want to know what you think was the cause Very Happy

so..what made st die? remember to account for the complete and instant loss of attraction and recruiting-power, and why the majority of the people that quit since the removal of the stack quit shortly after the removal rather than a steady and constant decline in members over a longer period of time. also explain why there are plenty of people that still hang on bnet daily, yet never set a foot in a ST game.

ppl got bored/dota is more fun/sc2 came out/ppl grew up etc = useless and incorrect answers. denying it (or claiming that ST never "died") won't work either. and for the love of god, don't get hung up in irrelevant details like you usually do..("revo didn't exist in 2005. that map was called reborn!")
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 am

don't care time for dota 2
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:38 am

The reality is amir is making upp bullshit that he thinks supports his case, which it dont (still bullshit though) and now he presents his case as if it was an accepted truth.

Amirs way of arguing is very similar to religious people.

"If God didnt create mankind, who did?"

"You cant prove me wrong."

etc.

But yeah, thats just why we shouldnt give a shit about amirs theory. It cannot be falsified and is this therefore useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who does give a shit ?   Who does give a shit ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who does give a shit ?
Page 1 of 1