The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CsB gone to SHIT

Go down 
+7
ROMaNiTiEZ
KatyRoXeR
Shoop
Night
Pab
Map
Effloresce
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

CsB has really gone to shit.

CMK and Jean-mii banning everyone for no reason.

I've left in protest and hope others follow me.

At this point in time we are BEYOND idiotically banning people for no reason.

We shouldn't accept this kind of behaviour. Please stop using the csb channel and leave the clan if you're in it.

Lets together rid the community of these disgusting tyrants.

CsB gone to SHIT Dddddr
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Nice Sidey!

Simba and Jean are bad shamans. I knew it from beginning.
That's why i flamed them!

By the way.
I heard Shoop is doing a new clan?
aRE you like alot of other ppl follow him?
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am

Yeee shoop, make the new oSa! The oSa of 2012, with not 2 members but 3 ! Very Happy
joke ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 am

Any victim of this inappropriate behaviour is WELCOME to CLAN BEHH!!! Home to democracy and freedom of speech!!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:31 am

I am not welcome in Behh so sorry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: ?? Wtf    CsB gone to SHIT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 am

Thoughts you and I mappy make SuP tomorrow? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ROMaNiTiEZ

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Lol me and sidey tried telling you all but none of you listen because the majority are just all ignorant fucks that don't listen to "noobs" or "horseys" Whatever the fuck you call them. Only one that really crushed them in an argument is Mappy lol.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:13 am

i always knew they were mega idiots... I cant believe u actually made Jean-mii shaman since he was 100% idiot from the very start of st, kind of funny how people let them run the show.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:15 am

Night wrote:
Any victim of this inappropriate behaviour is WELCOME to CLAN BEHH!!! Home to democracy and freedom of speech!!
nightmare is talking about about inappropriate behaviour but he is not much better than jean Mii, i strongly recommand all to not join clan behh as the first u do if u leave csb... i will make a topic on sunday why it would be a bad idea to join clan behh, until now hf Smile
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Cant make it friday   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 pm

New plan : I have to make it saturday around 12 am ur guyses time - FFS brother made a clan i didnt know about and cant make another till then - That okay?
Back to top Go down
Exa

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

How can anyone claim Jean-Mii is a bad shaman when you don't even know what happened?

What happened was that Shoop removed my admin on Elderwand for NOTHING, I kicked Shoop from a game once months ago as a joke, Shoop then demanded me to get removed from the hostbot for all eternity, keep in mind that Shoop kicked me from a 6v6 versus game after I raped him a while ago and I kicked Shoop 3 sec after a 3v5 game started, I mean, come on?

Anyway, Jean-Mii confronted Shoop with this and said that he didn't agree with eternal punishment considering Shoop is guilty of all I did and much more and said he would readd me on bot despite Shoop threatening him saying he would get Cmk to demote him from clan, Shoop then blackmails Cmk saying that he will leave CsB unless Cmk demotes Jean-Mii, Cmk refuses ofcourse.

So yeah, I take my HAT off to Jean-Mii and Cmk for standing up against this dictatorship and doing whats right even though they have been flamed on forum and bnet for doing it.

BinG BONG

eXAS
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 pm

There are still no reasons that Jean-Mii. and Sim[b]a. are shamans.

1. They doesnt play sheep tag anymore.
2. They are shamans in a 'Sheep Tag Clan'
3. They flame anyone without knowing a shit

+ the the 'punishment' thing.

Jean and Simba ruined some games together also. When they've skyped they started leaving without a reason, start playing catch-the-other-wolf, run away from mass to runtag together etc.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 pm

I love how Exa comment why I left without knowing what happend, especially when this is a thread why Sidey left.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:27 am

Exa shaddap geek.

Jean-mii is a crazy freak banning mass randoms, shoop, and myself for any comment made against him.

Because I defend others from getting banned I got banned myself.

CMK then decides to side with Jean on this issue which left me no choice but to leave.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Needed to register to respond you freakshits.

First of all, I don't get why you are putting Simba on this discussion, he didnt make any shit to you (both Shoop and Sidey).
Moreover, Cmk totally allowed me to ban shoop so I did it, and he also recommended me to. Then I banned sidey as a total joke cuz he was QQing after a ban on Janse (sexytrixywolf which was a friendly ban, you can ask him) and CMK told me to unban him and I did it without any problem.
Now, you being jelly because you lost shaman and I didn't its not my problem. Let me see, both you and shoop were shaman for like 1 month... Csb didn't grow up for shits and behh took over everything, why? because you both are always afk and don't care about pubs... Now I joined CsB, I have invited lots of people (grr pubs who actually make a clan active) and I'm actually liked by them.
Therefore, as Exa said, shoop ragequitted clan because I totally said that I don't care about his opinion and then he told me "so I will need to ask CMK to demote you", he asked and cmk completly refused then he came with things like " if u dont do it i leave the clan Sad(", and ofc cmk didnt do it, so shoop, aka the QQ boy, left it.
Finally, Nomapgrid, I might not be as active as you at sheeptag revo but doesn't mean I'm inactive for the clan, actually I'm always looking channel and responding to the people calling me.
Now, flaming you Nomapgrid for hacking or whatsoever doesn't make me a bad shaman, don't forget I was the one making CsB alive first time with CMK and you just replaced me and my bot when I made pst, that is to say, you are just a fool that cmk used and not worth to be a shaman. don't forget that without your bot you are nothing.
Now, trollpro, You don't know me, you joined CsB one week ago or two, so you make judgements on what you've read and not on what you've seen, that's pretty kiddish. Anyway not gonna respond at you anymore and at mappy, both you are useless fags not worth my time.

Btw, My job is done, the trashes left our clan (shoop and sidey) and Exa has his admin back, happy as fuck Very Happy cya on bnet freAKS
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Jean-mii the retard.

You brain is undeveloped, your mental abilities are stone-age calibre, and your thinking on par with a deep-fried coconut.

Banning is something 13 year old kids do. It's not something that takes place in a respectable clan.

You are a leech, a cockroach, a vampire, and a virus.

Your ego can't deal with criticism and your lash out by banning people. You have low self-esteem, you probably have more friends on battle.net than in person.

If you want to be part of a clan that bans people for no reason than BY ALL MEANS join CsB today!

If you want to help build a community where people aren't banned by emotionally incompetent creatures like Jean-mii then LEAVE CSB TODAY.

Help build the community - leave clans like CsB in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:
Needed to register to respond you freakshits.

First of all, I don't get why you are putting Simba on this discussion, he didnt make any shit to you (both Shoop and Sidey).
Moreover, Cmk totally allowed me to ban shoop so I did it, and he also recommended me to. Then I banned sidey as a total joke cuz he was QQing after a ban on Janse (sexytrixywolf which was a friendly ban, you can ask him) and CMK told me to unban him and I did it without any problem.
Now, you being jelly because you lost shaman and I didn't its not my problem. Let me see, both you and shoop were shaman for like 1 month... Csb didn't grow up for shits and behh took over everything, why? because you both are always afk and don't care about pubs... Now I joined CsB, I have invited lots of people (grr pubs who actually make a clan active) and I'm actually liked by them.
Therefore, as Exa said, shoop ragequitted clan because I totally said that I don't care about his opinion and then he told me "so I will need to ask CMK to demote you", he asked and cmk completly refused then he came with things like " if u dont do it i leave the clan Sad(", and ofc cmk didnt do it, so shoop, aka the QQ boy, left it.
Finally, Nomapgrid, I might not be as active as you at sheeptag revo but doesn't mean I'm inactive for the clan, actually I'm always looking channel and responding to the people calling me.
Now, flaming you Nomapgrid for hacking or whatsoever doesn't make me a bad shaman, don't forget I was the one making CsB alive first time with CMK and you just replaced me and my bot when I made pst, that is to say, you are just a fool that cmk used and not worth to be a shaman. don't forget that without your bot you are nothing.
Now, trollpro, You don't know me, you joined CsB one week ago or two, so you make judgements on what you've read and not on what you've seen, that's pretty kiddish. Anyway not gonna respond at you anymore and at mappy, both you are useless fags not worth my time.

Btw, My job is done, the trashes left our clan (shoop and sidey) and Exa has his admin back, happy as fuck Very Happy cya on bnet freAKS

I'm not really active at sheep tag but w.e.
i know that you're the most times a good shaman, i just said that you dont play sheep tag. i didnt say that you're a bad shaman for flaming me calling a hacker or w.e. It's just low to start with the same thread again after i've started flaming you with real arguments.
I know that without you CsB could be dead 2 months ago. And, yea. I saw that Cmk abused me in CsB. And no, im not trash without my bot. My bot's gone in 1 week maybe. Then let's see.
You don't have to respond at us, Jean. We never wanted you to speak here.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 am

lol at this topic never knew this was here

this made me rofl good old days, where did the time go Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:15 am

Soon jean-hitlers is back ^_^
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 am

jm lets forget about the fighting we had its time to crush shoopnightmare dota shits again lets do this

CMK JM ALLIENCE!!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 am

for sure with you !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CsB gone to SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CsB gone to SHIT   CsB gone to SHIT Empty

Back to top Go down

CsB gone to SHIT
Page 1 of 1