The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to give shoop a lesson

Go down 
+7
A_Polar[behh]
Night
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Celestial_One
I_think_I_own
Shoop
TrollPro
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Time to give shoop a lesson Empty
PostSubject: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm starting this topic based on shoops weird behaviour these last two months by showing u some material and eventually to punish shoop for fake rumors just to get away with certain things.
Shoop blames me for have been flaming his ass the last two months even tho i find it funny exa tells me shoop also flames me when im away.

Yea i did in clan behh say for fun that shoop was the one who made the vid just to make him shut up cause he kept going on with night being the one who made the vid and that i sucked etc so i made that lil joke on him and he eventually didnt say anything. Now he uses that execuse just to blame me for flaming him. Beeeh also knows this besides cause i was tired of shoop that day so he is my evidence material so far if u want the truth. Smile

Shoop today blamed me for being a bad host letting polar get into a game and he has been flaming like that since i can remember so here i bring up some stuff just to get this situation sorted out, i hope that peops will help me in this cause shoop will try his hardest to escape this Smile

Here is a replay where shoop in the end left the game when it wasnt fair ... When i asked him in chat why he heft he eventually said it was cause i had been flaming him the last two weeks ... The replay actually tells the opposite, we had a good time tbh. He didnt have the right motives to leave that game either.

http://www.2shared.com/file/fmQISM6Q/disgusting_shoop.html?

In this replay shoop begins to rage cause i was letting in polar... hes behavior is rlly nasty... so i kicked him and here u got the prove.

http://www.2shared.com/file/bFncGFY3/shoop_rages.html?

So here i end the journey..., i hope u peops will support me against him cause he never have really good motives when he acts like a bitch ... Thx for now.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Besides, many peops tell me this is trashcan post but i hope that the roots will let this topic stay in order just to remind peops why shoop should never rule 100% on bnet, he thinks that he is better than other peops by constantly telling us that he is ranked much higher than us instead of saying something constructive ...

This topic was not made to flame the shit out of shoop but eventually to remind u how dangerous it is to let him have 100% control.
I also forgot to say that he wanted to kick me for the next couple of games so by making this topic i can let the weak brains know that they shouldnt listen to shoop or kick cause he says so.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Quote :
Shoop blames me for have been flaming his ass the last two months even tho i find it funny exa tells me shoop also flames me when im away.

So not only do you lie, you also turn against Exa who hasnt done SHIT to do you. If you had any left you really lost all credability here...

And how can you allow polar when he ruined perfecly good round earlier. And I say this as NEUTRAL OBSERVER. I was afk during the round and just watched what happend. We should let Beeeh- or some other sheep tell the real story about this fuckshit that for the 1000th time go invis in a non-invis game and claims that he didnt know. There is just one solution, STOP LETTING HIM PLAY. We given him one million chances he hasnt taken any. He is a freak that never learns. Live with it. If you continue to side with polar then yeah, I will take you down trollpro.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Shoop wrote:
Quote :

So not only do you lie, you also turn against Exa who hasnt done SHIT to do you. If you had any left you really lost all credability here...

And how can you allow polar when he ruined perfecly good round earlier. And I say this as NEUTRAL OBSERVER. I was afk during the round and just watched what happend. We should let Beeeh- or some other sheep tell the real story about this fuckshit that for the 1000th time go invis in a non-invis game and claims that he didnt know. There is just one solution, STOP LETTING HIM PLAY. We given him one million chances he hasnt taken any. He is a freak that never learns. Live with it. If you continue to side with polar then yeah, I will take you down trollpro.
I dont side with polar... i side with myself, i understand from your view why u dont allow polar into your games but either can i take action befor any of that happend, u gotta remember, its not easy to make it fair and square for everybody, im quite sure traxx also can tell u this from exactly same view as me since we have seen problems with u about this befor.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 pm

I havent said its easy. I have however said you took polars side after him ruining game after game after game after game. But in this case then obviously your side and polars side is the same, regardless what you call it.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Shoop wrote:
I havent said its easy. I have however said you took polars side after him ruining game after game after game after game. But in this case then obviously your side and polars side is the same, regardless what you call it.
Ok and i want to see a prove for that statement, cause i do thousand times tell polar to sit whenever he flames or wtf ... its the same with everyone, i side with myself, i know its a problem what polar does but yourself should know how strong a source 'Anger' itself is and it says very much about polar cause he literally hates you and i kind of understand him when i look at u flame me shoop. Same goes for the rest of the cummunity.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Trollpro, you allow polar to play in your host. That is the reason I flame you. I dont give a SHIT if you are friends with him or if you hate him, if you understand him or wtf you are talking about. You are a HORRIBLE host beacause you allow gameruiners like polar.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Shoop wrote:
Trollpro, you allow polar to play in your host. That is the reason I flame you. I dont give a SHIT if you are friends with him or if you hate him, if you understand him or wtf you are talking about. You are a HORRIBLE host beacause you allow gameruiners like polar.
AS I SAID BEFOR, i cant do anything befor polar has done something, as long as he only flames u i can live with it, Your storm of bullshit shall get blown away by the mighty god of trollpro.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Polar has done something, he have ruined game after game after game, and YES you can you can kick him.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Shoop wrote:
Polar has done something, he have ruined game after game after game, and YES you can you can kick him.
So have u son, when do u get it, u pathertic one eyed white idiot, tHE REPLAY is at the top of this page zZ
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Shoop you're being a huge hypocrite right now. You have ruined as much inhouses as polar did and ur both virgin trash
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:19 pm

This is some battle. Itio, trollpro and Polar team up vs Shoop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Yo big surprise shoop most hated sheep tag player. Kid rages and ruins games all day long.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 pm

more interesting question is why trollpro hasn't tried to do something about shoop if he thinks shoop ruins so many games.

that by itself supports shoops point that trollpro is a bad host, regardless of whether shoop/polar ruins or not ^^ just imagine this way of thinking.... someone attacks you for being a bad host because you don't punish a ruiner, and your defense is pointing towards OTHER cases where you also didn't punish a ruiner Very Happy

facken rofl shit.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:06 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
more interesting question is why trollpro hasn't tried to do something about shoop if he thinks shoop ruins so many games.

that by itself supports shoops point that trollpro is a bad host, regardless of whether shoop/polar ruins or not ^^ just imagine this way of thinking.... someone attacks you for being a bad host because you don't punish a ruiner, and your defense is pointing towards OTHER cases where you also didn't punish a ruiner Very Happy

facken rofl shit.
Dude now i think your just trolling lol ... u cannot blame me for being a bad host cause thats your opinion, the majority would vote me as a good hoster, usually shoop do ruin games with his costant rages but that are usually not in my games he does that, i already showed what i do to a guy like shoop if he rages like that in my games, Polar is one person, he usually do what i tell him, i think u should come and try it out just to further prove my fact so until then u cant rlly blame me for not punishing a game ruiner, as i said one of the replays contain shoop raging cause i didnt ask peops if they were ready befor i started which is just some execuse in order to flame the living shit out of me, and secondly polar didnt do anything in that replay.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 am

why is trollpro a bad host? Its his decision (if hes host) to let polar play. If someone has a problem with it- u can always leave the game. And if the case is that polar constantly ruins games, u can always ban him. And if ur influence is equal to 0 and ur not capable of banning a famous game ruiner its also ur problem. So u either ban polar, or the host can decide whether he wants him in game or not.
BOONG bong

Case closed king

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 am

Yea exactly night cause if i banned polar i would have my access removed, not because i got 0 influenze but more likely cause Jean is just stupid generally, so even if shoop wanted me to punish polar then i would not be able to cause that would backfire.
Back to top Go down
A_Polar[behh]

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 am

Shoop wrote:

every host who let in people shoop hate is a bad host according to him. lets talk about gameruiners? yesterday you went afk right in the beginning without telling anyone and later when ouchh goes afk in trollpros game you flame the shit out of trollpro beacuse he "didnt check if everyone was there" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOOOOOOOOP
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 am

A_Polar[behh] wrote:
Shoop wrote:

every host who let in people shoop hate is a bad host according to him. lets talk about gameruiners? yesterday you went afk right in the beginning without telling anyone and later when ouchh goes afk in trollpros game you flame the shit out of trollpro beacuse he "didnt check if everyone was there" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOOOOOOOOP
Yea that was just redicolous, so regardless of Amirs opinion or not in this topic it wont matter for shit, Shoop has his ass busted by several peops who either hates or dont like him, I think case is closed, shoop has been crushed.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

Why is it relevant if Shoop ruins games or flames? Shoop says you're a bad host for letting gameruiners play because they are your friends Trollpro, how can your defence be that Shoop flames/ruined a game 2 week ago. Ofcourse its frustrating when apolar ruins the game, and he has done it a thousand times before, he is probably the person who has ruined the most games on bnet. If he ruins the game - you should kick him immediately, for the sake of the community.

Unless you punish gameruiners it's only gonna get worse and ultimately it will be the people who doesn't ruin who takes all the hits (people play wolf for 20 minutes but doesn't get sheep because gameruiners leaves the game) which will lead to more people starting to ruin.

If apolar ruined a game again then you should kick him, it's not relevant at all if Shoop ruined a game too. What you should have done then is to kick both of them at the time where they were gameruining to show that it's not acceptable behavior.

You're a group of 10 people playing ST, punishing people who suck the fun out of everything by ruining the game should be priority number 1 for the survival of the game.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:43 am

Exa wrote:
Why is it relevant if Shoop ruins games or flames? Shoop says you're a bad host for letting gameruiners play because they are your friends Trollpro, how can your defence be that Shoop flames/ruined a game 2 week ago. Ofcourse its frustrating when apolar ruins the game, and he has done it a thousand times before, he is probably the person who has ruined the most games on bnet. If he ruins the game - you should kick him immediately, for the sake of the community.

Unless you punish gameruiners it's only gonna get worse and ultimately it will be the people who doesn't ruin who takes all the hits (people play wolf for 20 minutes but doesn't get sheep because gameruiners leaves the game) which will lead to more people starting to ruin.

If apolar ruined a game again then you should kick him, it's not relevant at all if Shoop ruined a game too. What you should have done then is to kick both of them at the time where they were gameruining to show that it's not acceptable behavior.

You're a group of 10 people playing ST, punishing people who suck the fun out of everything by ruining the game should be priority number 1 for the survival of the game.
Ignore Exas post, he has not been reading anything from the topic at all, he and shoop are best friends on bnet and alone that should be reason enough to not read this.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:49 am

I agree with the most of Exa and i read all. Basketball

The point is, the community is at the moment to small to lose any player.

You can choose: +1 ( polar ) in some games or people quit as some already did caused by him.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:56 am

Mappy. wrote:
I agree with the most of Exa and i read all. Basketball

The point is, the community is at the moment to small to lose any player.

You can choose: +1 ( polar ) in some games or people quit as some already did caused by him.
Well then why are Exa attacking me? mapster are u blind u exa licker? ITS SHOOP who want to get rid of polar from any games, that is what this is all about.... The rest of the people which make up our community are just way to fragile to be following Shoops rules blindly..., When i make games there are never rlly any problems with polar... if there is i give him a warning, THATS IT!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 am

Because he agrees with Shoop's opinion as i do in some points, not at all, but yea.
No, i'm not an asslicker because i share his opinion which is very senseful.
If he calls you a bad host for letting polar in, who had 100 warnings, 10 bans and wont ever change himself, he's right and allowed to say it. There's no reason to flame him back.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 am

TrollPro wrote:
Ignore Exas post, he has not been reading anything from the topic at all, he and shoop are best friends on bnet and alone that should be reason enough to not read this.

Point out where in my post I attacked you please, use quotes.

I have read everything in this entire thread. Me and Shoop are best friends in the entire world? Why don't you open your eyes, me and Shoop have had the most notorious grudge in the history of the European realm.

The simple facts:

1: Shoop says you're a bad host for not kicking gameruiners
2: You say Shoop ruined a game once, so it doesn't matter if apolar ruined a game:

TrollPro wrote:
Shoop wrote:
So have u son, when do u get it, u pathertic one eyed white idiot, tHE REPLAY is at the top of this page zZ

Why_Does_It_Matter_What_Shoop_Has_Done_When_We_Are_Talking_About_Apolar_Ruining_Games? Apolar ruined a game and you refuse to punish him because he is your friend, you justify not kicking him with "Shoop ruined games also so I don't care if apolar ruins games" you base your decisions 100% on emotions, if you cared about whats good for the community you would kick people who ruin games because in the end thats whats best for the majority.

And if Shoop ruins games just kick him too, 1+1 theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Time to give shoop a lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to give shoop a lesson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next