The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@

Go down 
+12
Map
e8lakes
TrollPro
I_think_I_own
BEeeH
BaiteN92
apolar
Jean-Mii
ShoresOfEden
Madhatters
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Effloresce
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ Empty
PostSubject: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 am

Exalius isn't good at sheep tag. He is only picked early because he uses maphack.

To mass as slow as he does WITH MAPHACK is disgraceful. He's slower than Shoop for fuck's sake.

I present to you now UNDENIABLE proof that he uses maphack. His tiny crackbrain posted screenshots about trollpro flames earlier but he FORGOT that he had his maphack activated.

OBSERVE:

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ Fffffffl.th

Note that there is fog but NOT on the minimap. There's a bunch of other "weird" things about the SS as well.

Once Exalius realized this he DELETED his post. KNOCK OUT Very Happy

Of course, most of us have known about this forever. When you invis a lot like me you can easily test whether someone maphacks. I would randomly pick a side (right, top, left) and just run along the edges quite far away. I did those repeatedly with Exalius and he never once came to the side I was on - he always went to the other side. Why? Because he could see me with his maphack so he went to the free side.

Spit and shit on Exalius and don't EVER EVER say he has any skill. He doesn't - he has to cheat to even be considered on the same level as SHOOP.

Game over!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 am

as much as its a disgrace to mh, there are tons of others who mh as well. some have been busted before(in dota games + they never die to invis), while others have a really high probability of maphacking. noobs who dodge my every invis.

this is the inevitable outcome of a bad map. when there is no way to escape invis(the wolds best players get sniped all the time), you are begging people to find other ways to enjoy ST. its extremely boring for people in general to die to invis, and it also removes value from the wolfing aspect. its extremely boring for 4-5 players to hopelessly chase the sheep while 1 player snipes everyone. the whole idea of invis removes entertainment value from sheeptag, and maphacking was a temporarily solution against the invis problem.

that being said, im sure exa will still be a good player once we remove the invis. he deserves some flames if he really did mh, but keep in mind that hes better than most of you even if we remove invis from the map. BOOMBAAY
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 am

No actual proof that this is exa and there is a white line on the minimap in the screenshot(aka its been edited and I highly doubt it was edited to draw a tiny white line).
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 am

This is the screenshot exa posted HIMSELF, together amongst other screenshots in the trallprue thread.
I saw it before he removed it and so did many others. Both me & amir saw the Screenshots and we're some of exas's best friends on bnet.

This is not 'framed'.

Eventhough most of us knew he MHed for quite a while I think it's good it's been proven.

If you play with fire you will get burnt.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 am

Yeeee Exalius = EXPOSED.

Exa posted two screenshots but I only bothered to SS one of them given that it's more than ample evidence Very Happy

But if we're lucky Beeeh- will deliver the 2nd one tommorow :-D

Madhatters comes with usual brain damage comments LOL Very Happy Yeee the screenshats was secretly edited and the only evidence we left was a BIG ASS WHITE LINE in the middle of nowhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Lol the picture is mini, i cant see a shits
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 pm

U have to click on the pic u horsebrain
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 pm

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ Scaled.php?server=846&filename=dddmk
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Look at the way the raindrop to the right of "enlist drew" changes direction for no reason... clearly an edited screenshot.
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:33 am

THE GEEK HAS FALLEN!

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ Aca5u9

While I'm bother posting, here is a flame from TazZ.
@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ 281bxol

Last edited by apolar on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 am

pic doesn't work polarus
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 am

I think we should consider Exalius' sheep tag skill given his cheating.

Not having to worry about invis is an UNBELIEVABLE advantage. Zero risk expanding, tiny risk of being isolated, knowing where wolves are at all times.

I feel we can safely say that Exalius isn't good at sheep tag AT ALL. He's masses at Shoop-speed even with maphack.

I don't ever want to here Exa's name in the rankings again.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:15 am

Here's the second screenshot that exa posted

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ 8CHYr
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 am

wow LOL also note on the bottom -> HP/MP bars. its probably included in his maphack shit
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Lol at that, but i actually find that kind of sad tho^^ doesent keep me from loving exalius, but luckily we got a map without invis so that no maphack is needed and so that his skills can be used to full extent, the topic itself are actually quite sad^^ had higher expectations from your side Exalius but whatever, i guess shit just happends here and there Smile
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 pm

TrollPro wrote:
luckily we got a map without invis so that no maphack is needed and so that his skills can be used to full extent

Most maphacks provide that you can see pings and chat of the enemy team, which gives a huge advantage to the maphacker even if invis is useless.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Yea, you can see if theyre going to isolate you; what are they focusing to; etc.
I think they cant see your chat.
Back to top Go down
Mr.NiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 am

It also reveals mirror images which i think is even a way bigger advatage than revealing invis. Also you always no where wolves are on minimp....its basically like playing with view on.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 am

there are benefits of maphack either way, but with the removal of the invis, 90% of the advantage in todays ST is gone.

starting to ban maphackers will lead to 2 tings:

1) the community loses players. we ban the people who are stupid enough to get caught, we dont ban the rest of the maphackers, despite the high chance of them maphacking. this is more of a punishment for being stupid, not for cheating.

2) people will constantly blame others for maphack and there will be tons of time spent on discussing potential maphackers without any evidence. people will STILL be discouraged to play even if we ban the proven maphackers, because the probability of others maphacking is still high.

removing invis will:

1) solve the problem of maphack(whether the removal of invis makes the map worse or better is debatable, but it solves the problem).

2) we KEEP all the players that currently play st.

given that we recruit 0 new players and that ST has zero growth potential, i think the only reasonable action is to remove the invis to solve the MH problem, not to start banning maphackers. assuming that we can't implement some anti-MH feature in the map, ofc.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm

what if we punish them without banning and remove invis?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm

sure. if you can punish them without ruining game-value for me and everyone else, do it. but as shoop(and you) have said, its extremely hard to catch maphackers. so (i repeat for the 7th time) it probably won't make people stop maphacking. and even IF it did, people would still be discouraged to play because of the assumption that others still maphack and get a massive advantage by doing so.

my argument is not against punishing, its against UNJUST punishing(refusing to punish one type of cheater) and its against DESTRUCTIVE punishing. you could permanently ban people for leaving from 1 game, but the reason you dont do that is because it will KILL the community. the punishment shoop has suggested is also destructive.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Can we take this topic here : https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/t44-what-to-do-about-maphack instead of spreading it out all over the forum?
Back to top Go down
Mr.NiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:04 pm

lol removing invis doesnt solve 90% of the problem... More like 40%. Sheep can still see images, wolves can see where sheeps are expanding, when and where there building cash, can see the first 15 secs when game starts when sheeps are massing, sees when a sheep leaves their farms, sheeps always know where wolves are so a snipe from fog or trying get a quick iso is next to impossible, wolves dont need to use wards, wolves can see invis sheep, and the list goes on and on... Sheeps being able expand freely without fear or fear of being iso is probably the biggest advantage.

removing shit or adding shit to the map doesnt solve anything... Banning should be implemented it doesnt have to be a permanent ban but i say it should atleast be a week or 2 for the idiots who get caught. Banning will be the best way to solve this issue ban maphackers who have been caught and it will largely decrease the amount of people who maphack today because of fear of banishment. Ofcourse there will always be ppl who maphack...There will always be people who cheat and break the law but does that stop ppl from living their lives. There still is a court and prison system...
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

ive basically replied to that post already. go to the thread shoop linked in his last post, and read my first post in that thread. continue the debate there.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 am

I messaged Blizzard and they confirmed me that the reason he got banned is that he used a Hack-Program.
It's proof that Exa's account has been permanently banned for hacking. He's banned since some days now.

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ Exahac10

It's german, even itio can speak european these days, I have no doubts that there are enough people to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ Empty

Back to top Go down

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next